The Little Hound {WWE Fanfic}

By allmylifeofrock

She was still very young, but still, got the golden chance, and her dreams came true. She thought everything... More

Chapter One. Good Looking Evil.
Chapter Two. Teasing.
Chapter Three. Kick Some Ass.
Chapter Four. Date?
Chapter Five. Friend Or Enemy?
Chapter Six. Protection.
Chapter Seven. Brotherhood.
Chapter Eight. Flying.
Chapter Nine. Crazy.
Chapter Ten. Attention.
Chapter Eleven. One Year.
Twelve. Gentle.
Thirteen. Sides.
Fourteen. Some Fun.
Fifteen. Go Crazy.
Sixteen. Moods.
Seventeen. Understand Me.
Eighteen. The One.
Nineteen. Girlfriend.
Twenty. Broken.
Twenty One. Lost.
Twenty Two. Tomboy.
Twenty Four. Wonderwall.
Twenty Five. Replacing.
Twenty Six. Choices.
Twenty Seven. Mistakes.
Twenty Eight. Bittersweet.
Twenty Nine. Hate?
Thirty. Tears.
Thirty One. Mother.
Thirty Two. Broken Bones.
Thirty Three. Dazed and Confused.
Thirty Four. Back in Black.
Thirty Five. Family.

Twenty Three. Breakdown.

634 9 4
By allmylifeofrock

"You see I've always been a fighter, but without you I give up." - Bon Jovi

Lana seemed to be anxious to get to the the hotel, so she drove pretty fast. All while she'd tell Dean she found this nice movie on Netflix, that he'd probably love. I didn't even hear what was Dean's answer, because I rushed to take my bags, mumbled a quick 'thank you' and started my way to Stephen's room. But, well, knowing Dean, he'd probably say yes, so he could fuck her later.

Luckily, I had the keys, so I just walked in, let my bag fall to the floor, took my coat off and huffed. Stephen was sitting down on the bed, looking at me.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I chuckled. "I had to handle bitch Lana all the way." I sighed, plopping on the bed.

"It's over." He said, suddenly. I looked up at him, confused.

"What do you mean?" I really hoped he didn't mean...

"We're over, Lacey. It's done." He stood up.

"What? Stephen... Why?" I stood up, staring at him. How could he?

"You know exactly why."

"No, I don't fucking know why, so you better explain."

"Why should I?"

I shook my head, stopping for a few seconds. "You never really felt anything for me, did you? You just wanted to use me. I got it." I said, balling my fists.

"I loved you!"

"And then what?! Love doesn't work like that!"

"I can't be with you if you have feelings for someone else, Lacey!"

"Are you fucking crazy?!"

"You fucking kissed him today!"

"You-what?" I couldn't accept this. No. He walks into my life, I grow attached to him, and then this?! "That was a storyline! It was fake! Why are you looking for the first excuse to dump me?!" I shook my head no, and he hugged me.

"I didn't want things to end like this and..."

"Shut the fuck up!" I pushed him away, rushing to take my bags.

"Lacey, wait..."

"You said it's over, didn't you? I'm not your problem anymore." I said, before storming away.

I didn't have anywhere else to go, no one to talk to or hug me and say it's okay. I fucking wished AJ was there, or Seth, Roman and Punk, so they could break Stephen's face, but no... No one. The first thing I thought was that, for my own sake, and to stop me from having a panic attack, I had to be somewhere I could see the stars and no one was around. So I took the stairs and ran to the rooftop of the hotel and sat down. I put my bags beside me, and leaned against the cold wall as I looked up at the stars and took deep breaths. I was so numb that I couldn't cry, or do anything.

Seth, AJ and Roman were probably already going to sleep by now. They had a full day, and even tho I longed to hear their voices to calm me down... I couldn't. If I did, they'd want to fly right back here, and would end up getting into trouble. So the only person that could help me right now was Phil. I dialed his number and within seconds he answered.

"I actually thought you'd take some time to call." He chuckled.

As I heard his voice, I felt a knot on my throat and choked on my tears. I wanted to cry, wanted to hug him. I felt so alone. 

"Lacey? Are you there?" I let out a sob. There was no way I could hold it back any longer. "What happened?" Now he sounded concerned.

"S-Stephen." I said.

"What did he do?" His words sounded hard. He was worried.

"He broke up, Phil." I said. "Because... I don't know, he said something about me and Dean. I just don't get it."

"I'll fucking kill him." I heard a noise, like something breaking. "Where are you?"

"Hotel. Roof. I can't really breath... I... I don't know, I need something to drink."

"No, Lay, you don't. Stay there, okay? Can you see the sky?"

"Yes."

"Okay, that's a good start. Just look at the stars, take deep breaths and talk to me, okay? You'll be fine. Then you'll be back home and me and the guys will kill him, alright?"

"He fucking blamed me." I sobbed, laying down on the cold floor, my head on my bag.

"It's not your fault. Lacey, it's not your fault."

"That ring rat told him I was cheating on him, and he fucking believed her."

"That... That one with blue hair?"

"Yes."

"AJ will kill her, alright? Next Raw. I'll be there and we'll kill these two."

"I'll get her."

"You could be fired. I have nothing to lose."

"You do. They'd throw it all on AJ, remember? I've got Vince. I'll do something."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. But you can kill Stephen. He... He was just playing. He got what he wanted and left."

"Lacey..."

"He just wanted to fuck me. Then he found the first excuse and dumped me."

"He's an idiot. Just... Just... Shit. This is what happens when no one's there." He sighed. "I trusted him. I thought he liked you... This is my fault, I'm sorry."

"This is not your fault. We couldn't have known. You just wanted me to be happy."

"It'd be better if I was there with you."

"I wish you were here, too." I sobbed.

"Calm down, okay? It's just... Look, tomorrow. Tomorrow AJ will be there and you two can watch two whole seasons of Supernatural, eating ice cream, chocolate, whatever you want, okay? You can come to Chicago. I promise I'll let you two spend the weekend on PJ's and you don't need to leave the house for anything. We'll just hug you and keep you safe okay? You can even fangirl over band guys. Just please, don't cry, I feel useless." He sighed.

"I love you, okay?" I said, wiping away my tears and taking a deep breath. "I'll stop." I nodded. "I'll man up, alright?" I chocked, still between tears.

"Yes, grow those balls. You'll find someone better, alright? I promise."

"Like you and AJ found each other?"

"Yes, just like we found each other. And then you two will have a little boy that me and the guys can spoil."

"You'll dress him as Batman? Or Wolverine?"

"Both. And instead of lullabies, you can sing Carry On to him. And no fairy tails, alright? Comic books instead."

"And we won't be mad if he wants to be a Sith, right?"

"We can name him Luke, tho."

"I like Anakin." I laughed softly, before sighing. That's me, no boyfriend and planning a kid. Good thing is that Phil made me feel a thousand times better. "I think I should go get a room now. Then go to sleep."

"You'll be okay?"

"Yes, I'll be better by the morning."

"Okay, you can call me if you need."

"Thanks, Phil. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you."

"You're my little girl, I've got your back, right?"

"Right." I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too. Remember to call me if you need."

"Alright." I nodded, before hanging up.

After wiping away my tears and taking a deep breath, I took my bags and went to the elevator. I ended up on the wrestlers' floor, instead of the lobby. I didn't fucking know why, but I walked to Dean's door and knocked on it, kinda hoping he was at Lana's room so I could use his. But he was still there, and to see someone I knew... I just couldn't help but to cry again and hug him.

For a few moments he didn't know what to do, so it took him a second to wrap his arms around me and lead me inside.

"What happened?" He asked, and I think it was just my mind playing tricks on me, but I thought he seemed concerned.

"Stephen broke up with me." I said.

He pulled away and looked at me. "He.. I'll fucking kill him." He let go of me and went to the door, but I held his hand and he looked back at me.

"No, please. Just stay here with me." I whispered. "I don't want to be alone."

"What can I do?" He asked, stepping closer with a sad look.

"Just... Just hold me." I looked up at him.

Dean stared at me for a few seconds, then hugged me tightly.

"I... I just thought he loved me, Dean. How could I've been such an idiot? He just wanted to use me."

"You're not an idiot, love. He is. He lost you. He lost the most amazing woman he'd ever find." It was the first time he called me a woman, so I looked up at him, confused.

"Dean, I..."

"Shh..." He said, moving closer to me, pressing his lips against mine, then pulling away and looking me in the eyes. "The truth is... Stephen could never like you as much as I do."

"But... Why... You... You hate me..."

"I never said I hate you. I said we couldn't be brother and sister."

"But... If... I don't get it. You've treated me like shit since day one."

Dean took a deep breath and walked to his bed, sitting down. "You made me nervous. And why would I tell you? You'd never feel the same. You always made it clear that you'd never even consider it."

"What? How?"

"I heard Roman tell you that the two of us probably loved each other in secret. Remember what you said?" I did. "You told him that no one could love someone like me."

"Dean, you..."

"Yes, I heard that. You're always saying I'm weird and shit. Y'know, I thought you'd end up liking me, we had to be close for the sake of our storyline, so I figured out..." He paused, looking away. "But you started dating and I couldn't stand looking at you two together..."

I felt vulnerable, lonely. I don't know why I did what I did, but I kissed him. Again. A violent urge took control of me, and I pushed him back to the bed, straddling him and kissing him hard, but he held me back.

"I don't want that way." He whispered.

I just stared at him, then sighed. That was so stupid. "I know." I whispered back, laying my head on his chest.

"I've been giving you kind of clues since..."

"Since?"

"I kinda heard you and AJ talking on Raw and... I heard you saying that maybe he wasn't the one."

"Well, now we know he's not." I chuckled, sadly, trying to ignore the fact that he heard much more than he should.

"It's funny." He said, after a few minutes of silence.

"What?"

"Us. We're in silence, and it doesn't feel awkward."

"I guess I just need this." I said, taking a deep breath. "D-do you mind if I sleep here tonight?" I looked up at him.

"It's fine." He smiled.

I laid down beside him, turning around, but he didn't move, he just stood there, looking at the ceiling, so I moved closer to him, took his hand and wrapped around me.

"I just need this right now." I said.

"Okay." He whispered, coming closer and hugging me.

It felt weird because... Somehow, now I felt safe. It was like... Like I should be right there.

I could feel his heart hammering inside his chest, so fast it seemed to want to escape his rib cage. I just held his hand tighter and closed my eyes to sleep.

Hearing knocks on the door, I sat up ad looked around. Flashes of what happened last night came rushing into my mind and I took a deep breath, running a hand through my ginger hair. None of that should have happened.

"I got it." Dean said, rushing from the bathroom, to the main door. I believe he was right about to take a shower, because he had only his boxers on.

"Hey, hm, did you see Lacey? I..." Stephen spoke quickly, before looking inside the room and realizing I was there. "Right." He stared angrily at me. "I break up with you and whose arms you came right into?"

He, nor did I, saw it coming. Dean's fist connected with his chin and he stepped back, holding his face.

"You never talk to her again, or I swear, I'm killing you." Dean spat.

"I have the right to talk to her." 

"You lost it last night."

"D-Dean, it's okay..." I walked up to the door. I just wanted to know what he had to say. "I... I'll be outside, okay?"

"Sure." He rolled his eyes.

"Hey." I held his wrist. "Please don't be weird again." I asked, noticing that his tone had changed.

"Fine." And all the anger inside his blue eyes disappeared as he smiled at me. He watched as I stepped outside, then closed the door.

"You've got two minutes." I said, leaning against the door.

"Not in the hallway."

I sighed, before walking to his room. He walked right behind and closed the door, running his fingers on his chin.

"He fucking punched me." He spat.

"I can tell you now that he's not the only one that would've done that." I shrugged.

"So this is how it is?

"You hurt me."

"So it'll be that way."

"Yes."

"I thought you were different."

"Don't come with that bullshit. I didn't do anything! Now you just want to make me feel guilty?"

"I thought you loved me."

"It's not an excuse. You're so fucking selfish."

"Me?! Because I broke up with you before you hurt me?!"

"And how the fuck would I hurt you?! I have never been in love with Dean and you're fucking stupid if you believed that. But you wanna know what? Now he actually seems better than you. At least he doesn't play nice to fuck me and then give me lame excuses."

"That's what you think I did? Really?" He took a deep breath, shaking his head no.

"I am sure that's what you did."

"That's how much you know me."

"Okay, so let's get into that. There is also that! You know every little fucking thing about me. My entire life. I told you everything. How many times have you disapeared? If someone here should think they're being cheated on, it's me, and I-" He cut me off with a kiss but I pulled away and slapped him. "You think this is a movie?! I'm not stupid."

And as he held his face, I stormed out of the room. He called my name, but I never looked back, I just opened Dean's door. He was sitting down on his bed, but I just... I don't know what had gotten to me, but I just slammed the door shut, walked up to him and kissed him as hard as I could, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Fuck me." I said.

"Lacey..." He stared at me.

"Forget everything else. Just fuck me. Don't you want to?"

"Yes."

"Then do it."

Dean stared at me for a few seconds, before kissing me even harder and pulling my shirt off. He laid me back on the bed and started kissing down my neck, into my chest and down my stomach.

"Are you sure?" He asked, both of my legs on his shoulders as he slid my panties off.

"Yes." I said.

Dean was... Rough. He wanted things his way. Hard, violently. But at the same time it was... I don't know, it was just right. He'd cover my mouth with his hand when I came. But he came with a loud moan and crashed into the bed, beside me. I wasn't done, tho.

He just watched as I straddled him, and then smirked. We hit climax together, this time, and I laid down beside him.

"Now this is how you have sex." He said.

"Hey..." I looked at him. "If you heard what I said about Stephen not being the one, you..."

"Yeah, I heard that he can't even fuck someone properly." He smirked.

"You're a bastard." I laughed.

"But at least you came twice." He smirked again. "I could make that happen a lot more, but we can't really make so much noise." He shrugged.

"More than we've made?"

"Yeah, so much more." He smirked.

I chuckled and laid my head on his chest, so he placed a kiss on my forehead as he made circles on my back with the tip of his finger. But I was still kind of afraid of what would come next. I mean, I knew he liked me, we had sex, but... What would we do now?

"I'm hungry." I sat up, going to my bag and getting some fresh clothes, before going to the bathroom.

"You know, we could have sex in the shower too." He stopped on the door, smirking at me.

"Hm, nope? I won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"Yeah, I usually do that." He shrugged.

I stared at him, before throwing my shirt at him.

"Hey!" He looked at me, and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Go take your shower, before I make you use this tongue for something else." He smirked.

"You're disgusting." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"I know." He winked at me and walked out of the bathroom.

When I finished the shower and got dressed, I put my hair into a bun, then got back to the room. Dean was sleeping. I watched him for a few seconds, before walking up to him and placing a soft kiss on his lips, but when I was about to pull away, I felt his hold on me and I fell on the bed, beside him.

"Dean! I gotta go get something to eat." I laughed.

"I know." He chuckled and kissed me softly and slowly, then pulled away and smiled. "But you'd give me a peck, and that's not enough." He smiled.

I laughed, kissing him again, and then stood up, smiling at him.

"Fruits and juice?"

"That's good for me." He smiled.

I smiled back and took my wallet, winking at him as I closed the door.

As I walked down to catering, I wondered if what I was doing was right. I mean... I'm not sure, but at least I wasn't drowning in a pool of tears, right? I took a deep breath and took fruits and juice for both of us, before walking to the elevator. I just didn't want to feel lonely, and it was like Dean was a whole different person now.

The elevator stopped a few floors before mine, and the blue haired chick with the broken nose stepped in. I just ignored her, taking a bite of an apple. That's when she started laughing and I looked at her.

"I'm not in the mood, so you better not fuck around with me." I said.

"I'm sorry, but it's fucking pathetic. You broke my nose, but lost your boyfriend."

"Pathetic? Who do you think I am? That's his loss."

"Bullshit. You're dying inside and I know it." She laughed.

"I'm not you, sweetheart. I don't need to feel sorry for myself and cry for someone. I might be upset about my ex boyfriend, but, well, at least I don't have a broken nose, an excuse for a hair, and I'm not running around after a guy that doesn't like me."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, I know everything. Dolph doesn't love you. He never will. You know what you are? Just another ring rat that he can fuck. Stop believing that one day your fairy tale will come true, because it won't. You're just another ass, he can get someone better whenever he wants." I rolled my eyes. "You're the only pathetic piece of shit in here." She stared at me for a few seconds, before starting to cry. "What the fuck... Is it that easy?" I shook my head and rolled my eyes as the elevator stopped my floor. "Jesus, get your shit together. " I walked out as she sat down in a corner, sobbing. "Damn." I mumbled.

---

Thiiings got a liiiiittle crazy here, uh? lol I smell problems, and not only for Stephen lol

It took me a loooong time to update because, well, college started and it's stressful as heck lol I didn't expected that
Still, I hope you guys are still there and like this chapter <3 I promise I'll try to update more often!

As always, don't forget to vote, maybe leave a little comment, 'cause it means a lot <3 hope y'all liked it, see you next chapter! :D

{originally published oct 21, 2016}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.1K 21
Just another Ambrollins story. My first ever attempt at a FanFiction! Please don't hate if you don't like. I'm horrible at Summarys so.... Read and e...
9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...
127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
39.4K 810 17
Jayce is a new diva. When she chooses a storyline that requires the SHIELD, what will happen? And when she battles against Paige, does she gain a fri...