soulmate. | jaemin

By LOON4TW

❝hate is such a strong word i wouldn't say that if i were you. you can't possibly hate me forever.❞ STARTED:... More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
epilogue

four

4.5K 181 58
By LOON4TW

xue knitted her eyebrows together. who could've that been?

unknown
hey xue
how's your hand?

xue
um who's this?

unknown
donghyuck here

xue
oh hey donghyuck
i guess it's healing slowly
thanks for asking

donghyuck
no problem

xue
how'd you got my number btw

donghyuck
got it from renjun

xue
renjun has my number?
oh yea nvm

donghyuck
i should be revising
for tomorrow's test
you too i suppose?

xue
yeah 
good luck donghyuck

donghyuck
you too xue
bye

weird, xue thought. why would they all suddenly talk to her? then another message came in. this time it was not from an unknown person.

huang renjun
hey xue
renjun here

xue
oh hi renjun

huang renjun
hyuck wanted your number
so i gave it to him
but i forgot to inform you
beforehand

xue
yea he texted me awhile ago

huang renjun
sorry hehe

xue
it's okaaaay 
i better go now 
good luck for
tomorrow's test 
bye renjun

huang renjun
okay then
all the best too
byee

xue heaved out a deep sigh. why are they suddenly concerned about her?

she decided not to think about it anymore. her mom told her that they're eating out so she showered quickly and got ready.

she decided to wear shorts and a tucked in shirt.

at first, she didn't want to join them for dinner because she had to revise for tomorrow's test but her dad convinced her they'll be out for a while only.

her dad brought them to a restaurant near their house. nothing fancy just a cosy family restaurant. the food came and they all ate silently when her mom suddenly decided to ask her something.

"xue sweetie why are your arms red?"

shit should i tell them? she panicked.

"i don't know either. i think it's my allergies." she lied. "allergies? but you never had nuts anymore." her dad was surprised at her remark.

"oh yes, i had them today. my friend baked a cake today and i ate them forgetting about my allergies."

"li xue, have i not told you to be careful of what you eat? luckily it's not that bad like the last time you had allergies."

"sorry. i'll be more careful next time." she smiled sheepishly. thank god her parents didn't scold her. as the only child, her parents sure showered her with as much love as they could.

they were done with dinner and her dad was about to pay the bill when his friend came into the restaurant with his family.

she squinted her eyes from afar to see if she knew them or not but can't figure out who are they till her mom dragged her to the spot where her dad was standing.

she definitely had seen them somewhere but she can't remember who are they until she caught a glimpse of someone she was very familiar with.

of course, it had to be na jaemin. he was staring back at her and he definitely wasn't smiling at her.

come on jaemin. don't tell me we're playing the we've never met each other game, xue thought. it was disturbing really. his gaze was so strong she didn't realise her dad was talking to her.

she snapped back to reality and looked at her dad. "sorry, what is it again dad?"

"i was asking by any chance do you perhaps know mr. na's son, jaemin?" before she could open her mouth, jaemin answered it for her. "of course we do!" he answered cheerfully. "we go to the same school and we bumped into each other for a few times."

the duality of na jaemin everyone.

"yeah, we do know each other." xue answered with a smile, then looking back at jaemin. he was looking at her too. "very well then. you guys should be friends. also mr. and mrs. na i think we'll leave now."

mrs. na smiled at xue's mom and xue. xue was the last to leave the restaurant and when she passed by jaemin's side, he whispered at her. "see you tomorrow."

his voice sent her chills because it was low and soft at the same time. xue could only nod then trailed quickly behind her mom.

she got home and started to revise for her test. but she couldn't stop thinking about jaemin. what he did to her when they were at the restaurant specifically.

she had never been so close to a boy before and it was giving her chills. though her mind was a mess, she succeeded in distracting herself from thinking about today's events.

the clock showed that it was already 1:27 am. xue was already fast asleep on her studying table. it was a really tiring day and she really needed a good rest before her last paper.

jaemin is the literal definition of an angel i will! fight whoever who says the otherwise!

also, when renjun texted her, they were talking in chinese btw :p

quick note

bold = they're speaking
bold + italic = they're speaking in chinese
italic: someone's thoughts usually xue's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.3K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." ♚ ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ♚ started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21
57.9K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
642K 29.7K 40
❝ she has your eyes ❞ ❝ she has your nose❞ ❝ she's not our baby! ❞ soulmate au. lowercase intended. swearing used. highest ranking: #3 in leejeno #...
31.1K 767 34
𝓛.𝓓𝓗 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐮 Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a 𝒹ℯ𝒸𝒶�...