30 Day Challenge

By SakuraNoHana

More

30 Day Challenge
Sisters
Never Grow Up
Pruny Mushrooms
Losing Your Contact
Sprinkles
Bffs or More?
Lovely, Beautiful
Sokka Tummy
Math+You=HATE
I Say this with a Knife in my Back
Friends for the longest
In Sickness and in Health
Textie Bestie
2016?

Heart Break

13 0 0
By SakuraNoHana

Dear Asch,

                  There is not much that I want to say to you so this one will be short. You hurt me. You used me. You tore me apart. I gave you everything and you took it for granted. I can't believe how naive I was. You killed me softly.

                      We were in love. I thought that you were for real. You understood me. You got my pain. I got yours too. We were both in the situation of a family member dying and we both were depressed. I remember when we started calling each other up. We were friends then. Then we fell for each other.

                       I can't believe that you didn't care. You cheated on me with my best friend. You and her. But you told me we were forever. We promised never to do that. But I was young. I was naive. You broke my heart and now I have to wait for someone to come along to fix it. I guess that's all.

~Lyric

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 9.1K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
246K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
301K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
667K 23.1K 52
*book cover designed by my lovely reader @ annamcdonalds67* ๐Ÿค highly requested ๐Ÿ’— Female reader imagines with Jenna Ortega! Requests are open! No sm...