Kingsman scenarios

By i_luv_u_2_boo

just trying to have fun and since I don't see many of these why not? More

They get your name
They realize their feelings.
You sorta confess
Asked Out & First Date
Requests are open
They ask you to be theirs
Your on your period
They take you dancing
Statesmen: how you met
Statesmen: they get your name
Statesmen: they realize their feelings

How you met

718 9 0
By i_luv_u_2_boo

Gary "Eggsy" Unwin:

(Please don't judge on the choice of outfits)
Sighing you walked down the sidewalk to a pub that You heard about. You see it. Your destination. Black boots clicking against the concrete. The door opened as some men drunkenly stumbled out. Rolling your eyes you walk in, sitting at the bar you ordered. "A whiskey." the bartender nodded.

Your p.o.v

The bartender soon gave me my drink. I sipped some of it and finally, I was at peace. "Hello, sweetheart." That ended quickly didn't it "I thought whiskey was too strong for girls." "You thought wrong." I mumble "so what's a girl like you doing here?" He started twirling a strand of my hair in his hand.

"Trying to have some quiet," I told him with an emotionless face. He smiled "you can have some peace with me can't promise the quiet cause I've been known to make women screamers." I nod totally starting to ignore him. I was ignoring it and perfectly fine till I felt something grip my thigh.

I grabbed the guy by the collar and threw him on the floor and started punching him then I went to the bar to finish my drink.

"Hey you bitch-" I elbowed the male on the nose then kicked his chest to his other buddies "a girl can never get a good whiskey without being annoyed can they?" I asked and then gripped another male's jacket throwing him forward then kicking him.

Grabbing my drink from the counter and taking another sip I grabbed a butter knife from the counter and a tornado kicked the guy behind me grabbing the last one and throwing the butter knife into his leg.

He screamed and I smirked satisfied I sat back down at the bar and took another sip. "What year is this whiskey from?" taking another sip finishing it. The bartender shook really scared "1907." I nod, "tell anybody, I come back." I got up leaving five pounds.

Only then did I notice two guys looking at me with their mouths wide open from a booth. "Close your mouths you just might swallow flies," I told them and walked out. They were both fancily dressed. I walked home and I felt something or someone walking behind me trying not to be caught stalking me home.

I went into an alley as soon as they turned the corner I grabbed their suit but their collar and pushed them against the wall my pocket knife against their throat. "Who are you and why are you following me?" I said, "well that's sort of hard to answer with a knife against my throat."

"It ain't much easier with a knife through your throat." I put more pressure on the knife. "Ok, ok, ok I saw you fight in the bar." I looked him over and it was the kid who had his mouth open. Soon feeling the barrel of a gun against the back of my head. "That must be the old guy who was sitting with you am I right." He nodded.

I put my knife in my boot and my hands up "fine I give in." "Really that easy?" The young one said, "no you idiot." I punched him in the nose grabbing the guy with the gun and flipping him over my shoulder taking the gun and disarming it. Throwing it at them and then jumping up against the walls. "Come on eggsy get up she is getting away."

~authors p.o.v~

Not knowing he was pretty dazed at the young girls' beauty, strength, along with abilities. "Coming, Harry." He slurred as he slowly got up. Going to find Harry. "Where is she?" Eggsy asked Harry once he found him. "She escaped. Slipped right through our hands like if she was water. My back hurts." "She did just flip you and throw you against the concrete." "Eggsy shut it." Eggsy nodded and quietly followed (very unlike the chatterbox Eggsy is) back to Kingsmen.

Harry hart:

I was at a club singing as I am the singer of this joint. Bad guys, good guys, and celebrities come around really don't care though, because if any of them tried to mess with me I had spikes on my feet that are sharp and I have two guns under my skirts in my thigh holsters. I was getting ready when I got a call.

"Hello?"
"Hey, little girl it's almost your time. Everyone is chanting for you the mistress of love."
"Of course they would."

I hung up that was my friend Abby she is a bartender here. I am the entertainment. I walked out of my dressing room and out to the stage. Behind the curtain, I could hear the chanting. "Mistress of love! Mistress of love! Mistress of love!"

"Shhh," I said into the microphone the curtains open my back to the audience. "Hello, boys." I turned around and paced forward towards the orchestra. "Hit it," I said into the mic. I smirked a new face.

"I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always win the fight
Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down."

I looked at the man straight in the eyes and I smirked at him going down from the stage and walking towards his table.

"Seasons came and changed the time
When I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"
Bang bang, I shot you down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down."

I grazed my hand gently against his chest. Then gently tilting his head up with my fingertips. I kissed his cheek.

"Music played and people sang
Just for me, the church bells rang
Now he's gone, I don't know why
And 'till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie
Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down."

I walked to the stage and gave a last glance at the man as the curtains closed for me. I smirked walking to my dressing room. I took off my dress putting on my white silk robe. Changing my heals into white heals.

I started taking off my jewelry. I heard a knock "come in." I said fixing my hair "you have a visitor." "Let them in." I fixed my hair. "Your someone new Mr. Hart," I smirked looking at the mirror. "You seem to have your own defense." He said pointing at the guns strapped to my right thigh. "Of course I do Harry." "Do I know you?" "I sure hope you do know me," I smirk I got up taking my robe off making him turn around. "A gentleman." I put on my casual outfit which consisted of a Sort of a formal office look. "See you around Mr. Hart," I said as I opened the window and jumped out. I smirked and ran off a risky move in heels that I was willing to take.

Hamish Mycroft/ Merlin

"She walks in beauty, Like the night, Of cloudless climes, and starry skies," I said out loud in the night I smiled I was close to a park. I smiled and giggled.

"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach." I said out to no one in specific. "Oh love love love. The things that happen are so beautiful!!" I screamed at no one. "I wonder, by my troth, what thou and I Did, till we loved" on this occasion, I was pretty drunk. And I'm not lightweight so I must say I am pretty drunk.

"Who said that love was a fire?
I know that love is ash.
It is the thing that remains
When the fire is spent.
The holy essence of an experience." Another giggle erupted from me. I was so happy I was dancing that is till I bumped into a wall or maybe it was someone.

"Oh, dear *giggles* I am quite sorry," I said to the man in front of me. I stare at his eyes and giggled "tell me sir I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times... In life after life, in age after age, forever." starring into his eyes I said in a serious tone and then finished with a giggle. I don't know why but I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him gently.

"Now my fair and handsome Romeo I must go but I expect to see you at dawn's break." I smiled and giggled and gave him a light peck on the lips then I giggled and ran off. Leaving him there. I giggled as I heard a faint "wow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.7K 16
Mainly marauder era and AU one-shots. Suggestions are wanted.
7.8K 150 7
All of my fics for Jon Moxley which incudes fluff, smut, and all that stuff!
16.4K 238 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
7.6K 70 25
This just a bunch of Oneshots. some of these contain angst, fluff, swearing, and deathđź’€Anyways you can read it if you want. It's FINISHED!! VOTES AN...