Possessive Mate

By perksofkeri

Mazie was a normal girl with a normal life. She heard all the fairy tales about princess and werewolves. But... More

Possive Mate
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45

40

2.2K 64 3
By perksofkeri

Maize's POV

When we get back in the club it's even more crowded than before, "I'm going to go to the bathroom!" I call out to Derek, he can barely hear me over the thump of the music. He nods before heading back to the VIP section.

The bathroom is a short walk from the VIP section and of course the line is wrapped out the door. I take my place in the back and begin scrolling through my phone aimlessly.

"Hello gorgeous!" I hear a voice in my ear making me whip around. Standing in front of me is a blonde hair guy, towering over me easily. I roll my eyes before turning back around and moving closer to the bathroom door. "You're going to ignore me? Not very nice." He irks on and my patience is running thin.

"Just beat it yeah?" I suggest waving him off. Which just fuels him more. "Feisty." He smirks looking me up and down before trying to come closer but I move away again.

"You don't even know the half of it." I tell him trying to regain my temper but the douche is making it hard. He grips my arm pulling me towards him making all sense of calm dissolve.

I jerk my arm away from him, a growl ripping through me as I twist his arm behind his back. I feel my body heating up as my eyes glow with anger.

"Maize!" Derek tells behind me knocking me out of my furious trance. Cooling my body down slightly as I turn to face him. "This Jerk was trying to hit on me." I tell him still holding my grip on the blonde "he grabbed my arm." I see Derek's eyes begin to glow but he shakes his head trying calm his own anger.

"Let's just walk away, yeah?" He questions worry filling his voice as he holds his hand out for me I give the guy another look before throwing him towards the back exit near the bathrooms. "Go!" I spit through gritted teeth and his scurries away, fear covering his face.

I take Derek's hand as he leads me towards our booth. "Not going to lie" Derek whispers in my ear "that was really sexy." He says biting at my ear making me smile up at him. "But you gotta learn how to control that temper of yours baby or it'll eat you alive and make you do something you regret." I know he is right, but I shake it off. Walking towards the dance floor, drink in hand.

————————————

"Is this your bike?" I ask Ben my eyes admiring the matte black motorcycle parked in front of me. The moon glowing down on it.

"Sure is." He grins slapping the seat. "Isn't it a beauty." He hands me his beer and throws his leg over the bike. "The whole pack use to ride them all the time, now we barely do. They just collect dust in the garage. But they were me and josh's favorites." My heart aches. He grips the handles starting up the engine. The loud sound makes me cover my ears.

"Can I ride it?" I say before I can stop myself.

He looks at me shocked. "Derek would kill me." He warns getting off the bike. I hand him his beer before swinging my leg over the bike. My legs barley touch the peddles but I stretch them just far enough.

"Derek doesn't have to know." I grin the alcohol buzzing through my veins makes me brave. I gaze over the club parking lot, it's packed but I can get to the main road easy.

"At least let me drive and wear a helmet." He huffs grabbing the black helmet and shoving it over my head giving my no choice but to scoot back.

He revs the engine before launching forward. A jolt of excitement fills my body as we shoot down the main road passing by the traffic. The winds catches my hair and slams it back into my face.

"Alright?" He calls back to me as I wrap my arms around him tighter.

"Yes!" I yell as the city lights become a blur.

He takes a turn and shoots down a hill making my neck tickle. My body is on fire, burning with excitement.

I loosen my grip on his waist as we pull back into the main road leading to the club. "I wanna try something!" I yell and he nods his head.

I begin to try and stand up on the back seat, gripping Ben's shoulders until I completely balance myself.
"Easy now!" He calls up to me grinning but his tone is still serious.

I spread my arms out the wind completely engulfing  me. Wrapping around my entire body. I feel as free as ever, light as air. My mind is completely numb, and I'm not sure if it's from adrenaline or the left over alcohol still coursing through me.

"Shit." I hear Ben curse as he pulls into the turning lane of the club, it knocks me out of my euphoric state. Making me crash back down to reality as my eyes land on a very livid Derek.

I hop down quickly wrapping my arms back around Ben praying maybe Derek didn't just see me standing on the back of the bike, just maybe.

"Are you fucking serious?"  I hear Derek spit as soon as the bike is parked "you must be out of your god damn mind truly!" I take the helmet off quickly handing it to Ben, fixing my dress.

Derek storms towards Ben grabbing his jacket in both hands, Ben doesn't seem phased. He expected it, he warned me.

"Derek!" I yell pushing at his chest as he puffs short hot breaths out. "It was my idea." I tell trying to get some of the heat off of Ben.

"Of course it was! that doesn't make it any better maize!" He seethes towards me his eye glowing with rage. Not yet red, but nearly there.

"It's not like I could've died anyways." I say "sorta a hybrid." I know my sarcasm is going to get under his skin and light him on fire.

"Get in the car." He growls lowly letting go of Bens jacket finally. "I'll deal with you later." He says getting a nod from Ben as he heads back to the club.

The rest of the pack disperse back into the club leaving us alone in the parking lot.  

He storms towards the car the anger radiating off of him.

"You are reckless Maize. You don't ever think shit through." He barks at me while staring up the car and putting his seat belt on.

I roll my eyes crossing my arms like a child. He wants me to fight with him but it isn't happening. Im too sober and too annoyed to be fighting with him.

"So you just aren't going to say anything?" He glares at me waiting for a response, when he doesn't get his eyes shift to burning red, "answer me!" I jump from the harsh tone.

"There is nothing to say!" I scream finally meeting his burning gaze. "I'm not going to apologize, I felt like I was free, for a split second I felt alive Derek!" I'm nearly out of breath. "I won't apologize for it."

He stays silent and pulls out of the club and onto the main road. Turning off onto the back roads, before hitting the gas and speeding home. Not a word was said the entire way, only the soft buzz of the radio in the background. I climb up the stairs to the front door as he trails behind me.

He shoves the key into the door knob before walking in. He heads towards the kitchen as I go the opposite way up the stairs to our room.

Shower. That's all that is running through my head, a nice hot shower. I grab my pajamas and a towel from the rack and jump into the steaming shower, it's almost too hot but I let myself enjoy it.

I hear Derek's heavy footsteps enter the bed room and I wait for him to barge in here barking at me more trying to fight, but it never happens.

I take my time getting  dressed, then I brush my teeth and apply some moisturizer. when I leave the bathroom my eyes fall on a sleeping Derek a grimace covering his face. He is still in his clothes from early, just shirtless. "Such an grumpy man, even sleeping." I mumble to myself before exiting the room.

The sudden craving for something sweet fills my body. I grab the keys to the car my mind set on ice cream. I drive to the nearest Brusters and order two scoops of mint chocolate chip and begin my drive home.

I notice a grey truck following me from the drive thru and  for the past few miles, I try not to be paranoid but when I turn down the road towards the house and the car is still following me.

I ease off onto the side of the roads putting my caution lights on. I look into my rear view mirror watching to see what the truck does. He slams on his breaks slightly, before pulling off in front of me.

"Evening ma'am!" He calls as he exits his car, his accent is southern. He holds his hand up to block his eyes from my headlights. "Mind turning those off, kinda blinding me." He chuckles.

"Why are you following me?" I question sternly getting out of my car, leaving my headlights on.

"Your back head light is out." He tell me making me I at the back tail light nodding my head in agreement. It is indeed out. "You're right. So you followed my all the way from the ice cream shop just to tell me that?" I question eyeing him. "how nice." I add sarcastically.

"Just wanted to make sure a nice girl like yourself didn't get pulled over for something like that." He assures pressing his hand against the hood of the car.

"I think I can handle myself." I push as he creeps closer. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I warn as he comes closer. "Just being polite sweetie." He says "what's the harm in that?" He winks trying to reach for my arm.

I twist his arm pinning it behind his back and slamming him against the car window. "Why are you following me!" I whisper in his ear as he gasps "I'm sorry I was just trying to help you out." He spits between breaths squirming under my grip. "I'm sorry!"

Head lights approach us from down the road and the black suv pulls over abruptly behind mine.

"Maize!" I hear the familiar voice that warms my body slightly and boils it all at once. Derek gets out of the car walking towards me an angry look covering his face. "Let him go." He warns

"I thought I was getting followed." I say "seems I wasn't completely wrong." I grumble pushing the guy towards him. He fumbles before getting up and gripping his arm. "Get out of here." Derek yells his eyes glowing red at the guy making him jump and get in his truck quickly.

"Oh that's it?" I mock Derek as I lean against the car. "That's all the big bad alpha is going to do?" I press on, I know I shouldn't but I'm so aggravated that I can't stop myself.

"Quit." He warns as he strides towards me "I don't know what's gotten into you, but you need to figure it out." His face is inches away from mine, I roll my eyes a smirk pulling at my lips.

He grips my face swiftly between his left hand snapping it back to face his glowing red eyes "I mean it maize." I go to shove his hand off when he grasp my wrist in his opposite hand. "Get in the car and go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 22.8K 61
Derek was supposed to hate Maeve, he had to hate Maeve. Yet, he found himself undeniably in love with her. COMPLETE ( with epilogue and bonus chapter...
221K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
366K 10.4K 28
Zoe Magnoly was normal. To be specific, she was human. Her life was plain, simple, boring and normal. She always wished that it wouldn't be, but she...
Within By C

Fanfiction

1K 10 18
Kasia was the weird girl. She would have never expected that she was the mate to two werewolves that would kill for her.