Falling All in You: A PeteKao...

Par S5M_5o

COMPLETED Highest Rank #1 in boyslove Kao had always been the cautious guy. Even after coming out when he was... Plus

1. The Meeting
2. The Proposal
3. The Answer
4. The Claim
5. The Start
6. The Radio
7. The Punishment
8. The Brawl
9. The Stomach
10. The Smile
11. The Hug
12. The Thud
13. The Number
14. The Game
15. The Ex
16. The Realization
17. The Heck!
18. The Rubber
19. The Boyfriend
20. The Family
21. The Fall
22. The Kiss
23. The Bestfriend
24. The Reveal
25. The Call
26. The Fvck!
27. The First
28. The Aftermath
29. The Advice
30. The Goodbye
31. The Strike
32. The Stranger
33. The Professor
34. The Edge
35. The Confusion
36. The Jerk
37. The Asshat
38. The Lift
39. The Crazy
40. The Timeline
41. The Agreement
42. The Real
43. The Safe
44. The Mark
45. The Dinner
46. The Meaning
47. The Hurdle
48. The Car
49. The Space
50. The Logic
51. The Song
52. The Label
53. The Response
54. The Photo
55. The Lesson
56. The Words
57. The Logistics
58. The Visit
59. The Party
61. The Favour
62. The Mom
63. The Query
64. The Thought
65. The Talk
66. The Stress
67. The Lobby
68. The Dad
69. The Questions
70. The Drive
71. The Past
72. The Lover
73. The Challenge
74. The Story
75. The End?
Page Filler
Thank You for 1M Reads!
Special Chapter

60. The Goal

13.9K 644 409
Par S5M_5o

Kao

A/N

Crossing my fingers on this one. Okay, here we go...

"Pete! What the hell are you doing!?!"

My voice echoed in the stillness of the backstage. P'Earth and Pete both turned their heads at me.

"What the hell!?! Pete, have you gone crazy!?!"

I shouted at Pete when I was finally beside him. He didn't say anything when I pulled his hands off P'Earth. I waiid at the latter after I pulled Pete to my back.

P'Earth didn't say anything but walked quietly instead. I heaved a sigh when he was finally out of my sight. That was when I regarded Pete.

"I can explain."

Pete said when I looked at him. Why did this jerk look so amused then!?!

"I told you not to come anymore, right? How come you're still here? And to top it all, you were fighting with a professor! Seriously, Pete!?!"

I saw that Pete was already in his suit that was somehow similar with mine. Only if the night went differently, I could have swoon with how we were doing the couple outfit thing tonight. But Pete was testing my patience.

"Kao...."

I held my right hand up. To say that I was annoyed was such an understatement.

"Save it. I'm not in the mood. I'm going home."

I said and went back inside. I'd informed Que I'll head home first. Pete can fvck off!

I went to the main hall and tried to locate Que but I can't seem to find her.

So the asshole didn't run after me!?!

Okay. Great!

I heaved out an annoyed sigh.

I gave up looking for Que when it was already few minutes and she's nowhere to be found. I just gave her a text and made my way  to the exit.

I was almost at the door when the hall   suddenly darkened. The lights were suddenly turned off and music shut. There were epithets and protests everywhere. I cursed too. Why, the hall seemed to side with how I was feeling.

Although, it wasn't for long when a familiar aria enveloped the hall. The LCD screen at the stage that I didn't notice earlier lit up the same time a spotlight was directed at me and the other one to the side of the stage.

I squinted my eyes and widened it when I turned and I saw Pete on stage.

I furrowed my brows. My annoyance was replaced with confusion for the guy and with what's happening. I was even left to wonder more when the audience started cheering when the screen in front started playing something.

The spotlight wasn't helping but I was sure, those were photos of Pete on the screen. There were photos after photos.

I was positive I had no idea what was happening. I could only gape at the moment. I was convinced that it was already total confusion and not annoyance that I was finally feeling.

The slide started with Pete's photo from his highschool. Okay, so what the hell is really happening?!? As pompous as he was, Pete couldn't have went and crashed our college party just to show off, right?

Because even if he's a jerk, there was no denying that the jerk was good looking.

I  snickered with the thought. I was torn between watching the screen and looking at Pete whose eyes were fixed on me.

The LCD won. Primarily because anymore looking at Pete who was intensely looking at me and I would die with happiness right there and then and would not have any regrets.

The screen went on.

There was one from a trip. Pete playing Baseball. Basketball. Football. Him laughing with friends. Scowling.

He's good looking, really. Did I tell you that!?!

A screenshot of him riding the skateboard the first time we saw each other. People cheered louder this time.

Okay, heart. Be still.

A picture of us. Standing in the middle of the path with all of those macaroons around.

Fvck!

My heart was now beating erratically and I was so sure it had nothing to do with my annoyance from earlier anymore.

What is it with Pete this time!?!

"Kao...please stay. Don't be in a hurry..."

I had to chuckle when everyone inside the hall read what was projected on the LCD screen after the slide which read:

'Read loudly please'

That was when another song started playing and Pete went to the center of the stage. Eyes still fixed on me.

Okay, heart. Go wild!

Flashes from cameras started. I shook my head. Pete and his cheesiness. This was debate hall all over again.

His spotlight dimmed, that was why I was so sure he was already looking at me intensely.

I thought I was way past it but I found myself pinching my arm. I wasn't dreaming.  This is really happening. Now I was confused if whether this was heaven or the hall.

The screen blackened.

But only for a time.

It was back to life again and there were already pictures of me on the screen. I let out a surprise gasp.

Why was I suddenly included!?!

In the slides, there was a picture of me laughing, scowling, eating, sleeping  and some other  I didn't even remember happening.

I was almost hyperventilating.

Then, there were pictures of Pete and I.

The first date.

Okay...

The first sleep over.

Good...

The one from after we had a fight.

Ahuh...

And my personal favourite. My phone wallpaper. The one Pete took while my head rested on his shoulder my brows furrowed. That was when I slept over at his place and we watched 'What Happened to Monday'.

What the actual fvck is really happening?!

Am I still alive!?!

Then the screen darkened yet again.

Only to lit up.

There were texts on the screen.

| We look good individually |

Cheers. Screams and applause.

| although I may look way hotter than you |

There were laughter. I laughed too.

| but |

The screen split and there we were. Pete and I, on the screen.

| We look better together |

Another round of cheers erupted.

I chuckled and shook my head. My heart full.

I didn't realize I was already crying when I felt a tear dropped to my hand. I instantly dried my eyes only to come pooling yet again when Pete started singing and started walking towards me.

🎶You know where I come from
You know my story
You know why I'm standing here
Tonight
Please don't go
Don't be in a hurry
I'm here to make it clear
Make it right🎶

I shook my head for the nth time that night. My head and heart were in shambles. The song wasn't helping either. Whoever thought of the lyrics!?! My heart, I just can't!

Everybody was just too quiet. I looked around and saw Que wiping her eyes in one corner. She's with Nick who was all smiles.

🎶Well I know I've acted foolish
But I promise you no more
I've finally found that something
Worth reaching for🎶

I saw him walked to the side and saw P'Earth handed him a huge bouquet of red roses. That was when I saw Yatch at the AVP booth on the side.

I was chuckling and crying at the same time. I seriously didn't know what to do and how to think anymore but one thing  was  for sure, I was definitely happy.

🎶I'm not here to say I'm sorry
I'm not here to lie to you
I'm here to say I'm ready
That I've finally thought it through
I'm not here to let your love go
I'm not giving up oh no
I'm here to win your heart and soul
That's my goal🎶

Pete was now standing in front of me. He was smiling and chuckling but I realized, he was crying too. I bit my lower lip as I chuckled and gingerly took the flowers he nudged at me. I was crying even more.

So this was why Pete had been lowkey putting this on repeat? Toning the volume down when I was around or switch it to another song.

I chuckled inwardly. Whoever said Pete wasn't cheesy!?!

Pete dried his eyes before he dried mine. We both were looking at each other. Smiling and chuckling.

We were definitely crazy. But it was the good kind of crazy.

🎶Please don't go
You know that I need you
I can't be without you
Live without you
Be without you
Well I know I've acted foolish
But I promise you no more
No more🎶

Pete took my free hand to his. He was holding it and swaying us at the same time. He was coaxing me to sway with him but I deliberately shook my head.

He can't force me. But he had my heart. That I was sure.

🎶I'm not here to say I'm sorry
I'm not here to lie to you
I'm here to say I'm ready
That I've finally thought it through
I'm not here to let your love go
I'm not giving up oh no
I'm here to win your heart and soul
That's my goal🎶

Pete let my hand go and took some steps back from me. I was still crying and laughing and not caring about the people around. That moment, there were just Pete and I.

🎶Well I won't stop believing
That we will be living together
So when I say I love you
I'll mean it forever and ever
Ever and ever🎶

He took a step back to me and asked for my hand yet again. I wiped his eyes first before I gave him my hand.

🎶I'm not here to say I'm sorry
I'm not here to say I'm sorry
I'm not here to lie to you
I'm here to say I'm ready
That I've finally thought it through
(Oh I'm ready)🎶

He started swaying and twirling me yet again. I was laughing and shaking my head as I let on. I was never a good dancer but with Pete that night, my body seemed to have a mind of its own.

🎶I'm not here to let your love go
I'm not giving up oh no
I'm here to win your heart and soul
(That's why I'm here baby)
Yes I'm here to win your heart and soul
That's my goal
That's my goal🎶

Pete pocketed his microphone before he cupped my face. He dried my eyes after his as he looked me intensely in the eye.

"I love you, Kao."

I made a face at him and chuckled and bit my lower lip and was back to crying again. Pete had no idea how happy he was making me that moment.

He  chuckled when I pouted at him and carelessly wiped my eyes as I tucked the bouquet between my underarm and dried his eyes myself too.

"I love you too but I honestly hate you right now. This is too embarrassing!"

He bit his lower lip and chuckled.

"But I can see that you're happy, and it's enough for me. More than enough."

I pouted yet again.

"When did you plan all these?"

He put his finger between my lips to silence me.

"No questions from you for now. Not before I ask you mine."

Pete let go of me and made another step back. He then took his mic from his pocket and started speaking at it.

"Kao Thitipoom..."

Pete began and I had to raise my eyebrows at him and at the cheering audience who I realized had long had their mobile phones up to record the happenings.

"I know I wasn't the easiest person to be with. And I'm a bit slow with certain things at times. I broke your heart more than necessary and had caused you pain overtime. But you're still here and you stayed. And I could never be thankful enough for that. Tonight, Kao, I wanted to make things right. Make it formal. Finally."

There where awwws and ahhhhhs around but I had no time to linger on them. Not when my eyes were fogging yet again.

"I know you don't like it when I say this to you in person. And I don't know why. Maybe because it makes you too gidgy and soft not to mention it makes you fall for me even more, but, this is the truth and you deserved to hear it. Kao..."

I rolled my eyes. I was too close to sobbing. Pete was definitely pushing me off the edge tonight. He was looking at me very intensely in the eye.

"...I love you!"

There were cheers and screams all around.

I wiped my eyes and mouthed him my I love you back. If there was something more than I love you, I would give Pete that. Because what he was making me feel right that very moment was more than just words.

Pete chuckled and looked around.

"People! He said I love you back, just so you know."

Everybody laughed. I did too.

He took a step closer until it was only the bouquet in my hand that's keeping us distance.

He took my right hand and brought it too his lips for a kiss. The cheers around was deafening, so did the beating of my heart. I braced my self.

"Kao...let's be boyfriends?"

I closed my eyes and lost it. I dropped the bouquet and pulled Pete for a hug. The tightest I thought I had ever given my whole life. That night, as I felt Pete's arms around me and the beating of our heart in sync I felt the safest and happiest.

It all paid off to wait. All those pain and broken heart Pete made me went through all those times seemed to become insignificant.

Pete never promised me anything except that he's mine. And he sure made well to keep that promise.

"Will you answer me now or strangle me to death first?"

I heard Pete asked after a while which cracked me up.

I pushed him off me and looked him in the eye. I smiled at him. He smiled back. I took his hands to mine.

"We've long been boyfriends Pete, you just didn't know it yet. But just so both of us could relax...because it's also stressing me out lately, yes. Let's be boyfriends."

Pete never had the time to react when I pulled him close for a kiss. He did kiss me back tho, almost as eagerly. The spectators lost it and the screams erupted yet again!

That night, I threw all my fears, insecurities, confusions and inhibitions to the drain where it belonged. Because right that very moment, there were only Pete and I and our hearts finally ready to be poured out.

It wasn't easy.

But hell it was worth it.

Pete had long had my heart. I was in love with him even before I realized it myself. And he loved me. That was all that mattered.

Pete and I had long shared more that just a kiss. But the one we shared that night was the most special. Not just because it was official, but all because finally, both of us realized what we wanted and who we wanted to be with.

It was him for I.

And I for him.

I wouldn't talk about forever.

Now is fine.

Just him.

With me.

Us.

Together.

Until we're too old to forget to be tired and sick with each other.

That's all.

That's the goal.

The End.

Charot!

Just kidding---or not!

I mean, this chapter can pass up as the last right?

Hehe

The thing is, we still have a smut coming and I kind of still want a few chapters to play with the boyfriends tho. 😅

Anyway, I hope I lived up to the expectations of how I went with them officially being boyfriends.

To tell you honestly, I long had this idea of Pete proposing even before I officially started writing, the 'Maroon 5' chapter  just came randomly while I was listening to the song and override this chapter.

I was torn between pushing through and shelving this chapter since I didn't want this to appear to be duplicated but I guess the heart really wants what it wants and I wanted this ever since. So there's that.

And! Pete and Kao are finally official. No more frustration and stressing out. 😅💙

Now, I'm blabbering again. Hehe.

See you, Polcas! 😘

S5m 💙

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63.5K 2.2K 14
She was stuck within a cage, wanting to be set free and see the stars. He wanted to become the worlds greatest swordsman. Together they help one ano...
434K 17.3K 29
What happens when you are betrothed to the person you hate? With no way of escaping it, when both families want it to happen. Is it love at first sit...
16.1K 626 10
What happens if Vegas stays in the main family? Will he be able to make Porsche fall in love with him and finally destroy the main family or else he...