my six bodyguards

By kklccc

"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, real... More

the characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
epilougue
thank you
sequel

chapter 14

58.2K 1.2K 1.2K
By kklccc

My holiday break was going great. About a week into it, I was able to get my cast off early.

Brady, Wesley, Josh, and I were planning a Christmas party. We already knew it would be one for the books.

There's four of us, each in a different grade, so the amount of people that were going to show up was crazy.

With a few days of planning, the day finally came. Party day.

My friends Brooke and Emma came over to get ready.

Brooke wore a tight black skirt with a red tube top, which complemented her auburn hair.

Emma was wearing a black body-con dress which looked amazing on her.

I wore a tight cheetah print skirt with a cropped black tube top. Would my brothers approve? Probably not. Did I give a crap? No.

We did our makeup, all going for a smoky eye. I curled my hair, going for the sexy loose curl look. Emma straightened her hair, and Brooke put her hair in a half up half down.

We waited a few minutes before the party started to go downstairs, so my brothers wouldn't have enough time to make me change.

As we walked downstairs, the first to notice me was Hayden.

"Woah, woah, woah," he said, looking like he had seen a ghost.

I attempted to walk past him, trying to ignore the argument coming up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him.

"Where the hell did you get these clothes?" he asked.

"I have my sources," I shrugged, once again trying to walk away.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him.

"You have two options," he started, "you can go change right now and save a big argument, or I can call Blake and Wyatt in here."

I thought about it for a second. I didn't want either of those. A light bulb went off in my head.

"Alright I'll go change," I said.

"Good," Hayden said, looking satisfied with himself.

I turned around to walk upstairs and he playfully swatted my butt. I turned around and flicked him off before making my way to my room.

I went to the back of my closet where I kept my more scandalous clothing.

I grabbed a pair of black ripped booty shorts and a red lacey cropped tank top.

Hayden told me to change, so I did. My new outfit was worse than the other one. The tank top was tight, exposing a lot of my boobs, and the shorts were super short. My ass looked great.

I walked downstairs and saw Asher entering the party. The music had started and there was already about fifty people. The party had only been going on for ten minutes and I already knew it would be absolutely crazy.

I wrapped my arms around Asher and looked up into his eyes.

"You look amazing," he said, practically drooling at the mouth.

I dove in, kissing his lips, and he gladly kissed back.

I felt someone pull me back, and saw Wyatt standing there.

"A word with my sister please," he said, signaling for Asher to walk away.

Asher left, entering the kitchen and I turned my attention to Wyatt.

"Emerson," he said, "what the fuck are you wearing?"

"Clothes," I said, giving zero shits about what he had to say.

He looked me up and down and shook his head. "Gosh damn, I'm gonna have to go search through your closet and throw away half of the stuff you wear. This shit is inappropriate."

"Wyatt, you're over reacting," I said, rolling my eyes.

He took off his sweatshirt exposing his tight wife beater and tattooed body. He handed it to me.

"Cover up or go sit in your room for the rest of tonight," he said handing me the hoodie.

I decided to comply, saving myself from the drama.

"Have fun and be safe," he said, kissing the top of my head and walking off.

I headed to the backyard where I found many people who were already drunk.

The music was loud and there had to be at least a hundred people here so far.

I found Asher and we danced for a little, until I decided to start twerking.

That's when Josh came and yelled at me to stop.

I rolled my eyes and kept dancing, only to have Blake come outside and pull me to the side of the yard.

"Babe, I heard you were twerking?" he said.

"Oh my gosh," I rolled my eyes, "y'all all need to pull the sticks out of your asses and let me live." I walked away towards the backyard.

"Just be careful and don't do that again!" Blake yelled over the music.

I shot him a thumbs up not looking back.

As I was walking back to Asher, Emma approached me. You could tell she had a few drinks but I ignored it.

"Emerson," she said excitedly, "you have to be my cup pong partner!"

I thought about it for a second. I would never see the daylight if my brothers found me playing cup pong. Oh well, this is a party. Who says I can't have a little fun?

"Let's fucking do it then!" I said excitedly.

I found Asher and told him where I was going. He nodded and told me he'd be inside with his friends.

Emma giggled and grabbed my arm as we ran over to the cup pong table.

I looked across to see our opponents and my eyes widened. Brady and his best friend Connor.

"Brady?" I asked, a little surprised he had the balls to play cup pong, with the chance of my brothers seeing.

All of my oldest brothers drink, Blake, Wyatt, Hayden, Josh, and occasionally Wesley. But if Brady and I were ever caught, we'd be in huge trouble. Something about us being "too young".

"Emerson?" he asked, wide eyed. He had been drinking all night you could tell. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Playing cup pong," I shrugged.

"You're not allowed to drink," he said, "go do something else before I get Blake." He was so drunk.

"I could say the same to you," I crossed my arms.

He stared me down for a second and shrugged. "Fine," he yawned, "I won't tell if you don't. Let's fucking play then!" He excitedly high-fived Connor and threw his first ball, missing.

Emma went first for us, and made it. Connor drank and through a ball.

He made it, so I sipped the drink down. This was going to be a fun night.

After Connor and Brady won the first game, we were all super drunk.

"I want a r-rematch," I stuttered.

"You're onnnn," Connor pointed at me.

We played again, and this time Emma and I won. I jumped into her arms, wrapping my legs around her. We then started jumping up and down like two drunk girls would do after winning cup pong.

I suddenly felt the urge to puke.

I ran inside, going for the upstairs bathroom I made it up and puked out my insides. Nobody was allowed upstairs during the party, so I enjoyed the quietness. I washed my face, and decided to go back downstairs and find Asher.

As I was walking down the hallway to the stairs, I heard noises coming from Wyatt's room.

I opened the door and immediately felt all the blood rush to my head.

Well I found Asher.

"A-Asher," I stuttered, try to keep the tears inside, "what the hell are you doing with her?"

A/N - Fun little party, isn't it ;)
Things are about to get interesting in the Jones house!

Also thank you for so much support on this book! The fact that there are so many views, comments, and votes completely blows my mind! Sorry for not posting in a while, I've been very busy with school and had some writers block. I'm excited for what's coming up next though! Hope you all enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.6K 36
Ella Green is slightly less than average, she may have the friends, the high school crush, but that's where is stops. Ella suffers from having a sad...
195K 4.3K 39
"You left me in there. You stabbed me in the back! I sobbed. "I WOULD STAB MYSELF A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE BACK, STOMACH, AND HEART BEFORE I EVER STAB...
344K 11.5K 79
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
837K 22.5K 50
Sequel to Life of a Little Sister