To save them all (izuocha)

ZeSkyrex

What if All Might haven't defeated AFO and that Izuku couldn't do anything but stare in dispear. What would d... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

2.7K 70 75
ZeSkyrex

Here is chapter 5! I finally finished it! Sorry it's a bit shorter than usual but school really hit me hard there... Anyway! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

It's been a week now since the exam. Izuku and Uraraka had been keeping in touch since then. Most of the time they would hang out in the city and Izuku would show her around. Since she only got an apartment here to get into UA, she doesn't know the city very well. Izuku would then guide her in the city to show her the best place to eat or where to buy things cheap. BUT more importantly the best mocha-shops in the city. During that time around they would talk to each other to get to know to other one better (well only for Uraraka) and Izuku would sometime need to reassure her that she had aced the exam, winning himself a bones crushing hugs in the process which he would never get used to,... Or would he?

It was now the day he should receive the letter of UA and he was eating with his mother. And was having a discussion he would have preferred to avoid. He was receiving 'the talk'...

"MOM! It's not like that I told you!"

"We still need to have this talk. It's for your's and Uraraka's sake!"

"We're not together mom!"

"Doesn't looks like it with the numerous times she hugs you... She hugged you 24 times during last week, that's pretty impressive you know~"

"H-h-h-how do you even know that?!" Izuku's face was now entirely red.

"A mother finds out everything Izuku... everything!"

Izuku was about to argue but then the doorbell rang. As Inko opens the doors, she couldn't help than have a devilish grin on her face.

"Oh Uraraka! Good to see you! What make you come here!"

Izuku literally spits all the water he was drinking as he heard his mother. 'Why now of all time?!'

"Hi! Umm I came here to see Midoriya-kun!"

"Oh alright" She said as she make her space to enter. Her grin growing on her face. "Come in! Izuku is in the kitchen."

Uraraka makes her way to the kitchen and saw Izuku finishing his dish.

"Hey Uraraka-san! What make you come here?"

Insteed of answering him she just walked toward him.

"Uraraka-san? Are you alright?"

She just continued to walk towards him and when she was close enough... she hugged him.

"U-u-u-u-u-uraraka-san?!!!" he cried, he could have swear to have heard his mother said '25!' in the background but he put it aside. He had more important things to deal with first.

"I did it Midoriya! I did it!" she said, tightening the hug.

"Ur-r-raraka-san! I-I can't breathe!" As soon as she heard it, she let go a little but was still hugging him.

"Sorry!" she said, giggling a bit. Izuku sighed

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

Uraraka reached her pocked and took something in it.

"Look!" Izuku looks at what she handed him, it was a card, a school card and there was UA written on the top left corner of it.

"You pass! That's amazing Uraraka-san! See! I told you, you'll get in!" He said grinning.

"Yeah you were right! I should have listened to you... Sorry. Anyway have you received your letter yet? Not that it's like you didn't pass tho."

"No need to apologize! You were just stressed that's all. And no I haven't received it yet! I wonder what takes them so long." Right after that, Inko burst out into the kitchen, she was on her knee and was holding a letter.

"I-I-I-I-I-IZUKU!!! It's here! They send the letter!"

Izuku took the letter and then goes towards his room but stop in front of it and turns to face Uraraka.

"Hey Uraraka-san, would you mind to open it with me?"

"Sure, no worries! Come on let's go!"

As they entered his room, Uraraka couldn't help but giggle at the amount of All-might merchandise that was present in it, to the embarrassment of Izuku. They then sat before his desk and Izuku opens the letter, making a small metallic circle fall of it.

"This is a PROJECTION!!!" All might shouted through the screen.

"All might?!" Izuku and Uraraka shouted at the same time, Izuku bluffing obviously.

"Isn't from UA?!" Uraraka said, taking the letter.

"It's been a while. There's been too much to deliberate on. Ahem. Apologies!!" All might said, bowing.

"I'm in town for one reason only. I've come to teach at UA." A hand pop at the bottom at the screen, motioning him to go faster.

"What's that you say?! Get to the point?! Whatever I want to say to him... can be said later?! Ah, fine. Got it..."

"So here are your results young Midoriya! You aced it all! As for the Written portion then for the practical! You got a total of 521 villain points! But that's not all about the exam!" He said, showing a screen with a video of him saving Uraraka, to the embarrassment of the first and the amazement of the second.

"What you did there was something only a true hero would do! Then why us as a hero school would we not reward such a behavior! That's why we have a secret point value! Rescue points! You earned 60 of them and that makes you a total of 581 points and makes you the freshmen representative! You pass with flying colors young Midoriya! Come now, Midoriya! This will be your hero academy!" With that the screen shoots off, revealing a teary Midoriya. 'I expected this but I'm still crying...' But he was snapped out of it by Uraraka nudging his side.

"You did it Midoriya-kun. Not like I expected less from you! And you're the freshmen representative! That's so cool!"

"Thanks Uraraka-san! But don't forget your performance too! You're in fourth place! That's awesome you know!"

"Thanks Midoriya-kun! But I'm still nowhere near you!"

Izuku was about to argue but was stopped by his mother entering his room to know the result and as Izuku told her he was in, she tears up and hugged the two of them and congratulated them for passing the exam. Inko then offer Uraraka to stay a little so they can celebrate together which she accepted. Thanks for Izuku's sake, she didn't said anything embarrassing about the two of them and the party go on without any problem at all.

Time skip to the first day at UA

Izuku was waiting before the doors of UA, watching the news on his phone. Someone then called him out.

"Oi deku what the hell do you think you're doing here?! Didn't you get me right last time? I told you not come to UA you nerd!" Bakugou shouted.

"Like I would listen to that! I was first in the exam by the way... And with way more point than you."

"Like hell I believe you! There is no way you did better than me! And if you passed then why don't you enter the school idiot?!"

"I'm waiting for someone" Izuku simply replied.

"Oh right you're waiting for your bitch, am I right?"

"What did you call her Kacchan?!" Izuku said, raising his voice

"I called her your bitch! What's wrong with that?! There is no way a girl would have any interest in someone like you."

"Don't you ever call her that again or you may regret it kacchan"

"Tch! Whatever!" Bakugou then turns around and enter the school.

"Hey! Midoriya-kun!" Uraraka called out, running towards him.

"What happened? Looks like you were having a pretty harsh discussion right there. What was that about?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing. It's just Kacchan, he has always been like that"

"Oh aright but I just have a question. Why did he call you deku?"

"Oh it's just something he calls me to make fun of me... It means useless or good for nothing."

"That's mean but I think that deku sounds more like an expression for 'you can do it', plus I think it's kinda cute and it suits you well."

"Thanks, I guess I can let you call me that then" he said, smiling to her.

"YAY! Thanks Deku-kun" She responds, smiling brightly.

They then made their way to the school. As they enter the class, they could hear people arguing. It was Iida and Bakugou. They were arguing about respecting the school's property but they stopped when they saw Izuku and Uraraka enter. Iida immediately made his way towards Izuku to introduce himself.

"Hi! I'm Tenya Iida! I'm from Som-"

"I know that, I overheard you before. Anyway I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you!" he said, offering his hand which Iida promptly shakes.

"I'm sorry, I had misjudged you, you saw the true nature of the exam when you saved that girl don't you?" he enquire.

"No I didn't. I just did what I think was right."

"Hi I'm Ochako Uraraka! Nice to meet you! I hope we can get along!" Uraraka said.

"Nice to meet you Uraraka-san, I'm-" He was cut off by someone behind the door.

"If you are here to socialize then get out."

As they turn around, they saw someone lying on the floor in a yellow sleeping bag.

He enters the classroom, still in his sleeping bag and demands silence.

He finally get out of his sleeping bag and said "It took you 8 second to quiet down. Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational are you?"

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you."

"Quick now! Change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds."

As they were now at the training grounds, Aizawa explained them what they will be doing.

"You'll be doing the same tests you did in middle-school but this time you'll be using your quirks."

"Then what about the entrance ceremony and the guidance sessions?"

"You got no time to waste with those things if you want to become heroes."

Aizawa sensei then called out Bakugou to do the soft ball throwing test. He send it 705.2 meters away.

"That looks so cool" "This is gonna be a piece of cake if we can use our quirks!"

"'cool?'... 'a piece of cake?' Ok then if you all think that those 3 years will be fun then I recommend you to leave immediately!"

"But let's make it fun then! Whoever comes last at this test will be judged hopeless and be expelled!" He said, a devilish grin across his face.

"That's totally unfair!! It's only our first day! I mean, even if it weren't it will still be unfair!" Uraraka shouted.

"Do you think the villains will think if it's unfair or not? Japan is full of unfair things. Heroes are the ones who correct all that unfairness."

"Then now bring it on and win your place into UA!"

They then runs through the test, Izuku getting first place of them all, to the amazement of everyone. It was now time for the softball throwing test and it was Izuku's turn. He charged OFA at 50% and then launch the ball, but it only touch the ground 80 meters further.

'Huh? What now?' Izuku thinks, snapping his head towards Aizawa sensei.

"So you're Eraserhead huh?"

"You managed to recognize me even though I evade the media. Anyway, you didn't use the power you use at the exam back there. I want you to use everything you have. If not, then you'll be the one to be expelled!"

"Alright sensei..." 'Okay, it's not like I have to use it at 100%, I only have to use 65%, it'll hurt but I can endure that.'

He then charged OFA at 65%, gritting his teeth because of his muscles aching. And then throw the ball. When he throws it, it created a shock wave that shot every one of their feet.

"What kind of quirks does he have?" "That almost looked like All might!" "But then how is he that skinny?!"

The monitor beeped and Aizawa gulped as he saw the result. He then shows it to the class.

"10.541 KILOMETERS!!! WHAT THE HELL MEN!!!" The class shouted.

The class then proceed to finish the rest of the tests. And they were now anxiously waiting for their results.

"Now here are the results of the tests" Aizawa said as a projection appeared before him.

Izuku comes first with flying colors which didn't surprised anyone since he came first at every one of the test. The last one was Minoru Mineta who was now crying on the floor.

"I almost died at the exam and now I'm expelled! WHYYY!!! I wanted to be popular with girls and see them in bikini!!!" He said, drooling as he watches the girls, to the disgust of every one. Aizawa then dragged him across the floor by his feet as Mineta tried to stop him with his hand digged into the ground which was obviously not working.

"With that behavior of yours, I wonder why you come here... Now come with me to the principal office."

"NOOOO!!! I can't! I didn't manage to see them in their hot hero costume!!!"

"Come with me now!" Aizawa shouted as he dragged him faster.

"NOOO!!!"

Word count: 2192

I should be able to continue updating this story on Sunday but it's possible that it'll come later... Sorry in advance!^^

See you in the next chapter!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

678K 16.4K 44
This story will follow the what-if question of what if Izuku was actually the son of Hisashi Midoriya aka All For One who disappeared after his fight...
Two sides Kmordoyne

Фанфик

70.6K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
139K 2.3K 39
It's a normal day for Izuku as he completes his normal routine and goes to school, along the way he runs into Yui Kodai, a quiet and Mysterious girl...
66.8K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...