My Team (BBS book) (Completed)

By Trash_fire06

Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together t... More

Chapter 1 The Raccoon
Chapter 2 The Fox
Chapter 3 The Owl
Chapter 4 Barn Animals
Chapter 5 Zoo Animals
Chapter 6 Saved Animal
Chapter 7 Beach
Chapter 8 Lost Animals
Chapter 9 Transformation
Chapter 10 Shopping
Chapter 11 Confession
New book but not book 2
Third option

Chapter 12 Goodbye...

307 10 10
By Trash_fire06

Evan's p.o.v.

Everything just seemed so normal today. It was like any other day. Nothing was wrong, all the guys were laughing and having fun. It was great! Where did that go? All those smiling faces? They were all gone and replaced with fear and terror.

The guys and I were walking back to our base till we saw some animals like us running past us. They seemed terrified and were telling us to run. We didn't know why till we saw 'them'. Those scientists along with some hunters. Those monsters! My group ran as fast as they could to our base. Those animals... they must've all escape from the laboratory where they were all kept. But I can't focus on that now, I have to keep my team safe. I lead my group back to our base for our safety. We all hid in the trunk of the tree and huddled together. The scientists and hunters going around the tree, running into different directions behind us. We were all scared of getting caught and being taken to get experimented on.

"What are we gonna do? It's only a matter of time till they find us!" Brian said, panicking as Brock tried to calm him.

"They're gonna look here soon then we'll all be dead!" Craig said terrified as Tyler held him in his arms.

"I-I don't want to be taken back there, not again, not again!" Johnathan panicked as Luke held him, trying to make him feel more relaxed. While everyone talked, I stayed silent and tried to come up with a plan. A plan for all of us to get out of here safely and away from those scientists forever. Soon I had a plan but it wasn't one that everyone was gonna like.

"Everyone! Calm down! I think I have a plan." I tell everyone, catching their attention.

"Well what is it?!" Marcel said a bit irritated.

"Just know that this is the only way to keep us all safe and to get us away from the scientists forever, but you're not gonna like it." I tell them.

"What is it Evan?" Nogla asked.

"I'm gonna make sure the coast is clear so that everyone in groups of two can head out in opposite directions with each other to get somewhere safe and far away from this place." I explain.

"Oh! So they won't catch us all at once and we'll find each other outside the forest. Great thinking Evan!" Lui said and everyone nodded but I put my head down.

"Evan, what's wrong?" Johnathan asked.

"T-That's not the plan." I said and everyone looked at me confused.

"We are going to be sent out of the forest in groups of two in different directions but once we're safe the two people in each group will split up. We have to separate from each other." I finished. Everyone was completely shocked.

"W-What?" Brock stuttered.

"Why?" Ryan asked.

"Because, if we stick together in one huge group then they'll know it's us and we can't risk getting caught." I tell them.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! That is not happening!" Tyler yelled.

"Tyler, I know you're upset but please calm dow-"

"No Evan! I will not calm down! We all can't just split up! Some of us love someone and we can't part with them!"

"Tyler! Listen to me! Do you love Craig?" I ask him.

"Of course I do!"

"Do you want to protect him from any danger?"

"Yes!"

"Then man up and take this risk in protecting your love forever! You and I know that this is the only way we can protect everyone from ever getting hurt again! I know that none of us wants to split up but I know that one day we will see each other again." I said making everyone go silent.

"How will we see each other again?" Luke asked and everyone turned to me.

"Do you all remember that label 'VidCon' that we saw in the newspaper?" Everyone nodded their head. "In ten years, I'll be at VidCon in my own booth and I'll have a huge sign that says 'Banana Bus Squad'. When you find the booth come up to me and whisper your name and animal form to me so I know it's you guys." I inform them.

"Evan, you're crazy! It's a lot of money to go to that place! Plus, ten years, how do you know we'll even remember about VidCon?" Brian asked.

"If you believe in this team enough to want to see each other again then follow my orders. There's a reason why you guys made me your leader and I won't let you guys ever get caught. So all I ask is you guys to trust me, please. I know it'll hurt but in time we'll smile, laugh and love again it'll just take awhile. Who's with me?" I looked around at my team. Everyone looked at each other then back to me and nodded their heads.

"So what do we do first?" Ryan asked.

"I already know the pairs of who should leave with who and who should leave first but please don't hate me." I said and everyone nods.

"Brock and Ryan are gonna leave first, next Lui and Marcel, then Craig and Nogla, then Tyler and Brian, next Luke and Johnathan and lastly me."

"Wait, why are you leaving last?" Luke asked.

"Because I have to fly in the sky to make sure the coast is clear and it's more likely they'll spot an orange owl than a regular bald eagle so when they see me I'll lead them away from you guys so you have more time to run." I tell them. "Now get in your groups and I'll check if the coast is clear."

I then flew out the trunk of the tree and up to the sky to see if any hunters were near by. I looked around before going back down and seeing Ryan saying goodbye to Luke and Brock saying goodbye to Brian. "I'm gonna miss you." I hear them say to each other. Ryan then gets on Brocks back, Luke looks completely torn while Brian looks like he's about to burst into tears.

"The coast is clear guys." I informed them and they nod.

"This isn't goodbye, just a see you later." I tell them and they all tried not to cry. Brock walked out the tree with Ryan ready on his back. They then took off into the tree line only to not be seen moments later.

"No, no, no, no, no! Please Brock come back!" Brian yelled as he was being held back from running after Brock.

"Brian! He's safe now, he'll be fine, away from those hunters." I try to tell him but the tears continue to run down his face.

"I-It hurts so m-much..." Brian said, hugging himself as more tears fell from his face. Brian was led back into the tree for his safety. Next was Marcel and Lui. They said their goodbyes to everyone. Lui said his last goodbye to Nogla before running in a different direction with Marcel. Nogla had tears running down his face but he tried his best to stay strong. Now Craig and Nogla.

"I don't want you to go." Tyler hugged Craig tightly.

"Neither do I, but this is for the best." Craig said smiling and Tyler smiled back. They shared their last goodbye before Nogla hopped onto Craig's back and he ran out into another direction out the woods. Tyler had silent tears rolling down his face, I could tell that he already regretted this plan.

"Come on, let's get this over with Brian." Tyler said to the horse who sniffled a bit before standing up. "Get on my back piggy." Brian said and Tyler did what he was told with no complaint.

"It was great working with you Evan." Tyler saluted before Brian ran into the distance with Tyler on his back and out the woods. I turned my head to look at the last pair, to the ones that will hurt me the most.

"E-Evan..." Johnathan said trying not to cry. I walked over to him and hugged him tightly as he broke down in my arms.

"I don't want to leave you..." He sobbed into my arms. I wanted to cry as well but I had to stay strong, for Johnathan's sake.

"Hey, you aren't gonna leave me. This is like that vacation trip we took to the beach remember? We all leave for a bit then we find our way back home together. Trust me this isn't goodbye, I'll see you again soon." I tell him, trying to sooth him with my words.

"Evan?"

"Yes Johnathan?"

"I love you." Johnathan smiled and I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you too Johnathan." I smiled back. My voice cracked a bit as I lift Johnathan onto Luke's back.

"Goodbye Evan." Luke smiles sadly.

"See ya Luke." I said before they left and ran off.

"I'll find you Evan! I promise!" Johnathan yelled with tears in his eyes before disappearing out the woods.

"I'll find you again too Johnathan... I promise." I said to myself as a single tear rolled down my face. Johnathan's words stung but not in a bad way. Those words made me feel loved and left a huge mark in my heart. I knew he meant what he said and so did I.

I wipe the tear away as I looked back at the large tree, our beautiful home. "Don't worry, we'll be back home soon." I said to the tree as I left the trunk and flew into the sky. Some of the hunters saw me so I lead them away only to soon disappear into the tree lines. Once it was clear for me to fly up I soar high into the sky and out the forest that was once called home. I looked over the town and was a bit stunned when I saw my team. Following through my plan and parting away, at least a few of them were, others not yet. They all looked up and saw me soaring high over them and saluted to me. I saluted back and continued to fly away. It took everything I had to not turn around and look back at everyone. Not wanting to break down and have them all get caught. I continued to fly north, soaring all alone, tears falling down my face with only hope in my heart that I'll see my team again. No, I WILL see my team again and I'll see the one person that I fell in love with again.

"I promise..."

"We will see each other again..."

"Johnathan..."

~~~~~~
That is the end of this story, thank you everyone for reading!! I absolutely loved writing this and writing all the different emotions. I might write a second book but I'm still debating, let me know how you guys feel and if I should write a second book!! That being said, Goodbye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.2K 21
Delirious is depressed. The crew doesn't know about it. Only CaRtOoNz knows. But what happens when Lui invites everyone camping? Will Vanoss be abl...
11.9K 499 34
This is just a bunch on one-shots I wrote a while ago about the Banana-Bus Squad. I don't follow the fandom anymore, but I've kept the book up for pe...
8.1K 656 25
After a tragic event Johnathan is left scarred and trying to forget. Luke, being the good brother he is, has been helping Johnathan move on, make new...
40.2K 2.2K 48
Banana Bus Crew one-shots compilation This is a mix of fluff, sad, dark, narrative, poems/songfics, and more! Open for requests :] Challenges inside...