Puella Magi Schizo-Magica (PM...

By GorochuVA

The curtain opens Time to shine~ Make a wish Give me your soul In exchange for what you hold so dear I will g... More

"We First Met In a Dream... Or Something"
"That Would Be Truly Wonderful"
"I Don't Have To Be Afraid of Anything Anymore"
"Miracles Are Real"
"There's No Way You'll Ever Regret It"
"I Was Stupid... So Stupid..."
"I'd Never Let That Happen"
"I Want To Fix It"
"My Very Best Friend"

"The Most Powerful Witch Ever"

50 0 0
By GorochuVA

Kyubey: Normally, I'd say you did an excellent job, but given the circumstances, I'm ashamed of you, Homura. You've made Madoka into the most powerful Witch ever...

ATTENTION: THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MITAKIHARA CITY. DUE TO EXTREME WHETHER CONDITIONS, AN EVACUATION ORDER IS BEING ISSUED FOR 7:00 AM

Sayaka: You girls ready?

Kyoko: Hecks yeah!

Homura: ...

Sayaka: Hey, what's up?

Homura: Hm? Nothing. I'm ready.

Sayaka: Alright, then let's go!

*the girls transform*

Kyoko: Hey, I don't remember you having a hairpin. And wasn't your cape white?

Sayaka: I figured I deserved an upgrade. I came back from being a Witch, after all. Now, are we gonna kick this thing's butt or what?

***

Madoka: Why aren't you with the others?

Lillyan: We came to get you. Even with all that help, Homura might not fare well without you. And Kyubey has some explaining to do.

Kyubey: Despite my ability to grant the most impossible of miracles, I always wondered why I can't keep Magical Girls from becoming Witches, and still gather the energy I need. But, just like Homura, I keep fighting anyway. As long as I think there is hope, I am doomed as well... Madoka, do you know what the word "entropy" means?

Madoka: Something about a bonfire?

Kyubey: Good example. This universe is losing energy, and us Incubators have developed a technology that can counter it through the use of emotions, which we do not possess. Or, so I thought.

Lillyan: Kyubey started feeling sorry for everything and didn't know why or what to do about it, so he came to my world for help.

Kyubey: In another timeline, when Homura was the only one left to fight Walpurgisnacht, she let you make a Contract with me, and you wished that I could understand how you all felt. Homura's always fighting to save you. Won't you fight to save her and so many others?...

***

Homura: Whatever happens, we can't let it get any further!

***

Lillyan: *picks Madoka up in a princess carry* Trust me, this is much more embarrassing on my end...

*I leap across buildings to catch up to the others; Homura tries to stop time and dodge falling debris, but her shield's sand timer runs out*

Homura: Oh no...

*CRASH*

Kyoko/Sayaka: Homura!

Lillyan: *sets Madoka down* Barely made it. Kyoko, Sayaka, you two keep her busy! Madoka?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 403 42
I wish if I could meet you little earlier..... ....If you were mine.... Then we wouldn't have to.... ....CRY FOR LOVE.... Sebaek Chanbaek Kaisoo
195K 6.8K 20
No. You're not. Being the quiet kid with anxiety make it impossible for you to be satisfied. But that's about to change with a certain blonde who you...
22.8K 465 31
❝ 𝐎𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. ❞ 𝐈n which I write short...