My Team (BBS book) (Completed)

By Trash_fire06

Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together t... More

Chapter 1 The Raccoon
Chapter 2 The Fox
Chapter 3 The Owl
Chapter 4 Barn Animals
Chapter 5 Zoo Animals
Chapter 6 Saved Animal
Chapter 7 Beach
Chapter 8 Lost Animals
Chapter 10 Shopping
Chapter 11 Confession
Chapter 12 Goodbye...
New book but not book 2
Third option

Chapter 9 Transformation

326 11 3
By Trash_fire06

Evan's p.o.v.

It was just another regular day for us. We all were at the creek, catching some fish and swimming around the waterfall. My wing is feeling much better now but the guys still bandaged me up for safety precautions. It was actually really hard to move around without using my wings for a while, I really need to start walking around instead of flying so much.

"I can't catch any of these damn fishes!" Tyler yelled annoyed, the guys and I laughed at this.

"Here, let me help." Craig said, walking over to Tyler and trying to teach him how to catch a fish.

"Why not just catch them with your mouth?" I asked.

"Because I don't want the taste of raw fish in my mouth again." Tyler said with a cringe look on his face.

"I see a big one!" Johnathan yelled from the other side of the creek. I watch as his eyes stayed on the fishes movements.

"Don't you dare Delirious!" Luke yelled to him. What is he gonna do? Not a second later Johnathan jumped into the watch and tried to wrestle with the fish.

"Johnathan let go!" Luke yelled.

"I got it!" Johnathan yelled back.

"That thing is not gonna give up." Brian said.

"Johnathan or the fish?" Brock asked making the rest of us laugh. A few seconds later Johnathan and the fish went under water.

"Uh, does this always happen?" Nogla asked.

"A lot when we didn't know how to fish at first. Before Evan even came." Luke chuckled to himself. "In the end, the fish wins and Johnathan ends up in a pouty mood." I laughed at his comment and we waited for Johnathan to come back up. It's been 30 seconds and I was starting to get worried.

"Delirious?" I called out.

"Delirious?" Everyone else called out right behind me. Now I'm getting scared.

"Johnathan! This isn't funny!" Luke yelled. Then something emerged from the water. The big fish was thrown to the side of the creek, flopping around helplessly.

"He got it?" Luke questioned.

"But where's Johnathan?" I asked worried, hoping he came out of the water soon. And something did but it wasn't Johnathan.

"Human!" Marcel yelled and we all scattered around the forest.

"I got it! Guys I finally- where did you all go?" The human asked, looking around the area. Who is he talking to?

Third Person p.o.v.

Johnathan have finally emerge from the waters of the creek happily hoping to show off the fish he caught but to his surprise, no one was there. I could've sworn I heard them call my name. Johnathan thought to himself as he looked around. Why do I feel so big? He questioned as he looked down at his claws- hands. HANDS?!

"What the fuck?!" He yelled as he looked down at his body. What the fuck happened to me? He wondered.

"Luke? Evan? Tyler! Lui! Nogla! Anyone?! Can you guys hear me? Something is wrong with me!" Johnathan yelled, shocking his friends when they heard their names.

"Guys?!" Johnathan called out again worried and scared for his life. After a second, Evan made a bold move and walked away from his hiding spot and towards Johnathan.

"Evan! Thank god your here! I was really getting worried." Johnathan said happily.

"Johnathan, is that really you?" Evan asked.

"Yes! Well I don't know, I-I human." Johnathan said a bit scared. A few of the others guys started to come out of their hiding spots.

"What happened to you Delirious?" Luke asked worriedly.

"I don't know, I felt a pain and I threw the fish out the water. Now I'm human." Johnathan tried to explain.

"Cool! Magic water!" Lui yelled and jumps in the water.

"Lui!" We all called out but when he surfaced he didn't change.

"That's weird?" Marcel questioned.

"Ah! Man! Nothing happened- Nngh!" Lui was cut off by a sudden pain in his stomach. He went under water after that.

"Lui!" Nogla yelled before diving into the water after Lui. A few seconds later they both surfaced, looking like humans.

"Lui! Are you ok?" Nogla asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lui said. "Woah, it worked!" Lui cheered and splashed in the water.

"Wait, does that mean we'll be changing into humans as well?" Tyler questioned. Everyone looked at each other curiously.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm not planning on seeing any human 'bits'." Brock said before diving into the creek. Brian, Luke and Craig laughed before following right after them. Next was Tyler and finally Evan. Though when Brock and Brian came up, Brock was having trouble staying above water.

"Can you not swim?" Brian asked.

"N-No. I never really needed too."

"Here, let me help." Brian said before grabbing his waist to keep him steady. "Now kick your feet a bit and keep your arms out to help you stay up." Brian instructed, helping Brock.

"T-Thanks Brian." Brock stuttered. Embarrassed by their situation.

"No problem. Don't need you drowning on me." Brian chuckled.

"If I do, will you give me CPR?" Brian then blushed at what Brock had just said.

"Y-Yeah, of course." Brian stuttered.

"Brian?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm drowning." Brock blushed.

"Then come here." Brian said before connecting his lips with Brock's. They stayed like that till they heard the others starting to come up from the water. Both boys blushed deeply as they pull away and looked into each other's eyes lovingly, smiling at each other. Once everyone has emerged from the water and became human they questioned what to do next.

"So, are we stuck like this?" Nogla asked.

"I don't know?" Evan said.

"Do you think it's the gas from the scientist lab a few months ago?" Brock questioned.

"Scientists lab?" Johnathan questioned.

"Yeah, I heard from people and tv that there was a certain gas that let loose two towns away from the lab. This must be what the scientists were experimenting!" Brock concluded.

"I remembered that. That's all the farmer would talk about, he feared that his animals would be killed faster." Tyler said.

"My owner would talk about how people on tv were protesting about experiments on animals." Nogla said.

"Protesting?" Luke questioned.

"Yeah! People supported that the animals should be let free and never experiment on! There were always events at the zoo because they were huge supporters as well." Lui smiled.

"Yeah. They're trying to shut down the lab though it's getting harder everyday. I heard an animal got out and is free somewhere!" Marcel said, this shocked a couple of the guys. This made Johnathan and Luke nervous as they both looked at each other.

"Delirious, you alright?" Evan asked him.

"Um... no, I'm not. Listen guys, I'm... I'm the animal that escaped." Johnathan said, shaking a bit.

"Oh shit." Marcel said. "Fuck, sorry I didn't know-"

"It's fine! I only ever told Luke because he's the first person I ever trusted since I got out. But yeah, I escaped and let out a gas that they were experimenting on me. I didn't know what it was doing and I'm so sorry that it effected you all." Johnathan spoke with sorrow in his voice.

"Johnathan, it's ok. If it weren't for you, we all would have never met in the first place." Evan comforted Johnathan, making him smile.

"But what do we do now since we changed? Can we change back?" Craig questioned.

"Maybe." Evan said before close his eyes. He remembered how he looked and just imagined changing back. Once he opened his eyes again he saw that he was an animal again.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Brian questioned.

"I just thought about being an animal again." Evan said.

"It can't be that easy!" Tyler said annoyed. A second later everyone was back to being a animal.

"I stand corrected." Tyler said annoyed while Craig just laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Guys, you know what this means?!" Lui yelled to everyone.

"What?" They all asked him.

"We can go into town like regular humans!" He cheered.

"That's right!" Johnathan yelled.

"Well, we can't go in town naked." Craig laughed.

"We could go as animals and secretly get clothes from behind stores." Evan said.

"I saw a mall on the way to the forest!" Lui said.

"That's great! We can go there tomorrow!" Evan said.

"So, we're actually going to be normal?" Nogla asked.

"No one is really normal Nogla, but this does make us cooler." Brock said making the dogs tail wag happily.

"So we agree we're going tomorrow?" Evan asked everyone and they all nod.

"Good, now before we leave, I wanna do something!" Evan said and shakes off most of the water off his wings. He then flies up into the sky and looks down at everyone.

"What is he doing?" Tyler questioned.

That's when Brian realized what he was doing. "God." He said. Evan then formed into a ball and turned into a human.

"Canon ball!" Evan yelled as his whole body fell from the sky. Everyone yelled as the speeding human came down towards them.

SPLASH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 290 21
Hello lovely's, whelp I've finally found enough courage to do this, also sorry if this is shit it's my first time writing one of these. And I'm makin...
2K 81 15
🚫permanent hiatus🚫 You are (F/N) (L/N), only daughter to the wealthy (L/N) family. After being kidnapped to threaten your father, none other the th...
46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...
3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...