My Team (BBS book) (Completed)

By Trash_fire06

Mutated animals, that have been infected with a chemical that has been released on earth, all come together t... More

Chapter 1 The Raccoon
Chapter 2 The Fox
Chapter 3 The Owl
Chapter 4 Barn Animals
Chapter 5 Zoo Animals
Chapter 6 Saved Animal
Chapter 8 Lost Animals
Chapter 9 Transformation
Chapter 10 Shopping
Chapter 11 Confession
Chapter 12 Goodbye...
New book but not book 2
Third option

Chapter 7 Beach

366 12 5
By Trash_fire06

Third Person p.o.v.

It's been a week since the incident with Nogla. Though he's been told to take it easy he's been running around, helping out with the group and been getting closer to everyone. His mood has completely changed ever since he escaped and he has appreciated life much more now.

Right now everyone is walking through the forest, towards a direction only Lui knows.

"It's like right overs here!" Lui says in his squeaky voice.

"You been saying that for the past few minutes Lui." Tyler said getting a bit annoyed.

"No I swear! I seen it!" Lui says.

"If you saw a beach then why haven't we seen it yet?" Evan asked.

"I'm no lier! I seen it on the way to the creek." Lui says, pushing some bushes out the way. "I told you!" He screams before bolting through the bushes.

"Lui! Wait up!" His friends called out worried. Everyone chased after him, after going through the large bushes they find themselves walking on sand.

"Shit." Marcel said, looking around the empty beach area only to see sand and open waves of water.

"What are you guys waiting for? Come on!" Lui cheers excitedly, running off into the water. Nogla chases after him, wanting to join in the water as well. Soon everyone was playing in the water, well not everyone. Some decided to stay on the sand.

"Hey! Why aren't you swimming with everyone else?" Tyler ask, walking up to Craig.

"Cats don't like water very much." Craig states. "Why aren't you swimming?"

"I don't want to get my hooves wet." Tyler says and Craig laughs. "Don't laugh at me!" He yells.

"S-Sorry, I never heard you say hooves before and it just sounded funny." Craig chuckles.

"Oh, we'll see who's laughing after I'm done TICKLING YOU!" Tyler yells as he tackles Craig and starts to tickle him.

"Ahh! No! Haha! Please s-stop! I-I can't- haha! Take it!" Craig laughs out loud, telling Tyler to stop tickling him.

"Say uncle!" Tyler laughs.

"Uncle! Uncle!" Craig screams and Tyler finally stops, laughing his ass off. Tyler was on top of Craig, sitting on his waist with his arms on both sides of Craig's head. Craig was trying to breathe but once he caught his breath he noticed their position and blushed.

"Uh Tyler, y-you can get off now."

"Nah, this is a way better view." Tyler says and Craig's blush gets darker. Tyler and Craig were staring into each other's eyes, not saying anything.

"Uh, Craig?"

"Y-Yeah Tyler?"

"C-Can I kiss you?" Tyler blushed deeply at his own question.

"I-If you want." Craig said. Tyler begins to lean closer to Craig's face. Craig slowly close his eyes as Tyler closes the gap between them. Their lips connect and both of them felt happy. They're kissing their crush, what could be better than that? Both their lips move in sync with one another as they slowly moved together. Tyler then pulls away, both animals opening their eyes and having dark blushes on their faces.

"T-That was... great." Tyler stuttered.

"Y-Yeah, it was." Craig responded with a smile. Tyler smiled back at his love, both wanting to stay close to each other forever.

"Hey Nogla." Lui calls out to the dog, swimming next to him.

"Yeah Lui?" Nogla ask, puppy paddling in the water.

"Can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer it if you don't want but... who's Sophie?" Lui ask and Nogla goes silent.

"H-How do you know Sophie?" He questions nervously.

"You mentioned her when you were... hurt. I was watching over you and I guess you thought I was her with my squeaky voice." Lui tells him. "You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable, I just want you to know that I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to." Lui reassures Nogla and Nogla smiles.

"Thanks Lui, I really appreciate it." Nogla says. They both stared at each other happily till they were splashed with water.

"Love birds! Stop with the googly eyes and come have fun!" Marcel yells, playing with Ryan and Luke. Evan and Brock were making sand castles since their feathers can't get too wet, Johnathan and Brian were there to help them as well.

After a while of playing the animals all finally decide to get out of the water and watch the beautiful beach view.

"Look what I found!" Lui screamed in his squeaky voice as he runs over to something.

"What is it?" Evan calls out.

"A banana!" His squeaky voice yells, they were all confused. From afar, Lui is pushing a banana with wheels attached to the bottom.

"It's a banana bus!" Tyler laughed.

"Someone push me!" Lui yells.

"I'll do it." Evan chuckles and walk over to the banana. He starts to push around the little monkey who smiled and laughed the whole ride.

"Weeee!!" Lui cheers.

"Mother Evan everyone." Marcel says and a couple of the guys laugh. Johnathan smiles at the sight of the smiling owl that's acting like a mother. After a few minutes it was time to go. Lui hid the 'banana bus' behind the large bushes in case they come back to the beach.

"We should have a race back home." Luke suggest.

"A race? Sounds fun!" Ryan says and the guys start talking.

"What are the rules?" Brian ask. Everyone then turn to Evan.

"Of course I have to come up with everything." Evan mutters and the guys laugh. Evan thinks for a second before speaking.

"Alright! Everyone, in this competition we will be in groups of threes so that no one gets lost or is left out." Evan yells out to everyone and they all start to look around for their partners.

Marcel looks over at Lui with an evil grin. "Monkey team?" Marcel ask and Lui's eyes light up. "Hell yeah! Let's beat them!" Lui yells, hive fiving Marcel and jumping up and down.

Brock looked over to Nogla. "Hey nogla, wanna be in a team? I bet we can beat those chumps." Brock says making Nogla smiled. Brock was really the only person that Nogla trusted, other than Lui, ever since he saved him so doing a competition with his friend made him happy. "Yeah! Let's do it!" Nogla smiled. They then turned their heads when hearing footsteps heading towards their direction. "Can I join you guys?" Brian asked them with a slight blush on his face. "Sure dude! The more the merrier!" Nogla yelled and Brock nodded though he was blushing on his face too for some reason.

Tyler and Craig were already talking about strategie tactics in their small circle. "Ok, so we're more likely to win if we had either Johnathan, Evan or Luke on our team since they been with the tree the longest out of all of us." Craig said and Tyler nodded. "But who should we pick? Evan could use his flight but Luke and Johnathan have better noses to smell back to the place." Tyler asked Craig and he thought for a moment. "We should get Luke, his nose would probably be better. Plus, he's stronger than he looks." Craig said and Tyler nodded. They then headed to talk to Luke.

"Hey Johnathan, wanna be in a group with me?" Evan asked with a small blush. Johnathan was blushing as well but he couldn't tell why. "S-Sure! We should get Luke to come with us, then for sure we will win!" Johnathan cheered and Evan nodded. They walked towards Luke who looked over to them. "Hey gu-" "Luke!" Craig and Tyler yelled, cutting off Luke and running in front of him. "Welp, I guess Luke already got a team." Evan said making Johnathan sad, he really wanted to play with his brother especially since he's been having trouble with his emotions whenever he's around Evan. "Hey guys!" Ryan yelled from behind them and they turned around. "Mind if I group with you guys? The other groups seem filled up already." Ryan asked. "Sure dude!" Evan yells and I smiled. "All right! We're gonna win!" Ryan cheered.

Though, as Ryan cheered happily he didn't notice a certain fox staring at him. Luke honestly wanted to be in a group with Ryan. He's been trying to get close to the bunny ever since they met but he guess he'll have to wait till the competition is over. "So what do you say? Are you in?" Tyler asked Luke, wanting him on their team. "Yeah I'm in." Luke said, Tyler and Craig cheering as they know that they'll be the ones to win this competition.

"Alright everyone! Now that everyone is in teams let's talk about rules. No splitting up, flying to the tree while holding your teammates, flying higher than the tree line or hurting other teams. If you don't follow the rules then your whole team will be disqualified and will have to sleep outside the tree for a week. The whole team has to be at the tree to win. The winning team gets to have a whole week without patrolling the tree at night." Evan announced and everyone either muttered or cheered. "Now have fun and let's begin... STARTING NOW!" Evan yelled shocking everyone as him and his team immediately ran to the forest, Evan flying two inches higher than his team.

"No fair! That was planned!" Tyler yelled to Evan.

"No it wasn't!" He laughed as him and his team disappeared into the forest. Every other team ran towards different directions. They all had plans but which team would get to their home first?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 102 29
One shots of the Banana Bus Gang, range pretty much varies (Sort of-) × Completed × ×Thank you all 💙 ×
3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...
35.9K 724 102
I DONT OWN ANY PHOTOS HERE. You love youtube. Specially the gaming part of it! Sadly you're in an foster home which is being owned by twin sisters th...
46.9K 2.2K 70
Banana bus squad fanfic Ships include: Terrorsnuckle Minicat Daithidecalibre Ohmtoonz H2Ovanoss BasicallyIDoScotty Warnings Assault, weapons, flu...