Assassination Time (BxB)

By JerryDaMouse

Most people mistake Skylar Kennedy as a girl. Maybe because he has long hair, short, his voice sounds girly a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Character Profiles
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Afterword
Join My Discord Server

Chapter 5.5

20.8K 664 333
By JerryDaMouse

Valentine's Day special

"You know what day it is tomorrow, huh?" Parker asked Skylar. They were playing Super Smash Bros at Parker's house and Skylar has already won three times.

"Uh, Thursday?" Skylar asked, trying his best to finish Parker. 

Parker rolled his eyes. "It's Valentine's Day tomorrow." 

Skylar glanced at him. "And?"

"Didn't Ashton ask you out?"

"Didn't Miracle ask you out?" He bit back. 

Parker pursed his lips. "Touche." Skylar did his last move and killed Parker. A smug smirk spread across Skylar's lips as Parker yelled into his pillow. "How?!"

"I'm just a natural." Skylar didn't tell him that he bought the switch and the game himself to train because he got his ass beat every time they played. Parker continued to play the game as Skylar watched him with a dull expression. Skylar's phone chimed. He grabbed his phone and saw a text from Ashton.

Ace: what are your plans for tomorrow?

Skylar: I don't have any plans

Ace: do you wanna go out tomorrow?

Skylar: depends on what we're doing

Ace: it's a surprise ;)

Skylar's eyebrows knitted together and he tapped on Parker's shoulder. 

Parker paused the game and Skylar shoved his phone in his face. Parker read the texts. "Ask him if food is involved."

Skylar: is there food involved?

Ace: yes

"He said yes," Skylar answered.

"Then say yes," Parker said as he continued the game.

Skylar: okay then

"Do you think you'll get laid tomorrow?" Parker asked, his eyes not leaving the TV. Skylar hit the top of his head. "Ouch!"

"I could if I want to," Skylar replied. 

He paused the game and he turned to Skylar as a mischievous grin spread on his face. "Do you want to?" Parker wiggled his eyebrows. Skylar tried to hide his blushing cheeks with his hands as Parker laughed.

The next day

Skylar and Parker were walking to their lockers as they were talking about what their plans are for today. Many people around them were talking about their plans for today as well. Girls were gushing to their friends about how a guy asked them out or how they got things. Guys were bragging about the things they got or how they were getting laid tonight. And the ones that didn't get anything were grumbling about how stupid Valentine's Day was. Even Parker manned up and asked Miracle out.

"You really are a geek," Skylar moaned. "Why did you ask her to go to the comic book store?"

"I panicked," he cried. "But she said yes." They both stopped when they saw Ashton waiting there with a bouquet of roses. They were yellow with red tips. When Ashton saw Skylar, his smile was brighter than the sun.

"S-so bright," Skylar whispered.

"Damn, his smile is brighter than my future," Parker half-joked. Skylar nervously walked up to Ashton and Ashton held the roses out, his smile not faltering. Everyone in the hall was watching their interaction. Many girls were glaring at Skylar, wanting to be in his position.

"For you, Cherry," he smiled. Skylar averted his eyes as a blush crept onto his cheeks. He regretted putting his hair in a ponytail today. He took the roses.

"Thank you, Ace." 

"Wait. I have something else for you." Ashton reached out for something in his bag. He held out a bag of skittles. 

Skylar gasped and covered his mouth with his hand. "For me?" He shrieked.

"I think I'm buying you too many bags of skittles," Ashton sighed. "But whatever makes you happy. I'll do anything for you."

Skylar's cheeks turned crimson as he hit Ashton's shoulder playfully. Ashton let out a loud laugh, not caring about what people think about him. Skylar stopped hitting and stared for a while. He'd never heard him laugh like that and he loved it. Ashton's laughter died down he smiled down at Skylar. The first bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch," he said. He lifted his chin and kissed his forehead. The mouth of every single girl that was watching them dropped the floor. Skylar looked down at the roses, his face still red. Ashton smiled again and he walked off to his first class. 

Parker let out a low whistle. "Now that was something."

They heard footsteps approaching them rapidly. They looked into the direction of the noise and saw Miracle running up to them. She leaned onto Parker's shoulder and tried to catch her breath.

"I made it just in time," she gasped. She looked at Parker, Skylar, and the roses. "What did I miss?"

Lunchtime

"So basically, there was this whole thing that happened and I wasn't there to take pictures?!" Ashton and Parker flinched at her loud voice and cold glare. Skylar nodded. "Why did no one call me?" She demanded.

"We didn't know either," Skylar replied. Ashton and Parker nodded this time, fear clearly visible in their eyes. Miracle took a deep breath.

"It was a surprise for Skylar," Ashton said.

"Fine." She pointed at Ashton who tried to hide behind Skylar. "Next time, call me."

"O-okay," he promised as his scared eyes looked at her.

 Skylar turned to him with his eyebrow raised. "Why are you even scared of her?" He asked. "There's nothing scary about her."

"Women could be scary. A lot of men say that women should stay in the kitchen, but they're scarier if they know how to use a knife," he shuddered. Skylar and Miracle smirked. Parker was confused.

"But enough about that. Those roses." She nodded at the roses. "You know what the meaning of the color of the roses is, right?" Skylar and Parker shook their head. Ashton coughed loudly. Skylar patted his back and handed him his drink.

"Tell me," Parker said excitedly. Miracle leaned in and whispered it in his ear. Parker's mouth dropped and his eyes became huge. Not even a second later he started squealing. Skylar covered his hands on his ears.

"Don't tell Skylar though," she warned. Parker tried his best to stop squealing but failed miserably.

"Why the fuck are you squealing like a pig?" Skylar demanded. 

Parker put his index finger on his lips and winked. "It's a secret."

"It's a secret," Skylar mocked him. "But why don't you sit with your friends anymore?" He asked Ashton.

"Well, they're busy," he answered. "Both Nash and Tyler are doing something for Valentine's Day." Skylar gave him a flat look.

"Mhm."

A few hours later

"Are you going to kill me Ace?" Skylar half-joked as Ashton parked his car next to the forest. 

Ashton chuckled. "I'd never," Ashton replied. He opened the door. "Let's go"

Without saying anything, Skylar also opened the door as Ashton opened the trunk. He grabbed a picnic basket and a few blankets. He handed Skylar the blankets. "We have to walk for a few minutes in the forest. So be careful," he warned Skylar. 

Skylar scoffed. "I'm always carefu- SHIT!" Skylar yelled as he almost tripped. 

Ashton raised his eyebrow. "What was that?" 

Skylar glared at him. After five minutes of walking, they saw a cabin and in front of it a big lake. "Wow," Skylar whispered. 

Ashton smirked. "Impressive huh?"

"You just made it less impressive," Skylar mumbled. They walked up to the front door as Ashton was fiddling with the keys. After a few seconds, the door opened. Skylar gasped at the view.

"My mom designed it," Ashton said. They took off their shoes and Skylar put the blankets on the couch.

"I like it. It's cozy."

"Let's go upstairs." 

Skylar's eyes turned into slits. "Why?"

"There's a bed and a glass ceiling up there so we can see the stars," he chuckled. They dropped the stuff upstairs. "Make yourself at home." Skylar plopped down on the bed.

"Comfy," Skylar mumbled, wrapping himself in the blankets. Ashton handed him his plate of spaghetti and sat next to him. 

Skylar took a bite. "Thos is so good!" Skylar commented as he stuffed his face.

"My personal chefs made it." 

Skylar scoffed. "Rich people." They ate the rest of the meal in comfortable silence. Skylar looked up. "The stars are beautiful, aren't they?" He said.

"But you're even more beautiful," Ashton smiled. 

Skylar's face turned pink. "Shut up Ace."

"You have a little sauce here." Ashton leaned in and licked the corner of Skylar's lips. "And there," he whispered softly as he connected their lips. "And in there." Ashton slid his tongue in Skylar's mouth and their lips melded perfectly together. Ashton took off Skylar's shirt and rolled his nipple between his thumb and index finger. "Like that?" He whispered as he bit his earlobe. Skylar whimpered in response. "Looks like it." He went for his neck and started kissing and sucking it.

"More," Skylar moaned quietly. Ashton had a hungry look in his eyes and attacked his lips roughly. Skylar got rid of Ashton's shirt and run his hands on his toned chest. Ashton smirked and they continued making out. When Ashton was trying to get Skylar's jeans off, they were interrupted by Skylar's phone which began rining.

"Fuck," they both muttered. 

Skylar calmed himself and answered his phone. "Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Carla yelled on the other line. Skylar removed the phone from his ear as Carla continued yelling.

"Hi mom," he greeted her, trying his best to not sound irritated. "I'm at Parker's, remember?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot. You have 30 minutes to come home. It's already 11 o'clock," she ordered.

"Okay, mom." He hung up the phone. "I have to go home." Ashton sighed.

"I told you to put your phone on silent," he grumbled. "But-" He kissed him one last time. "We'll finish this next time."

A/N AAAAARRGH! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO RUIN THINGS? *cough* this was more like a Valentine's Day special because I was super lonely today and had nothing to do. I saw a little boy give a girl a big ass teddy bear with a bouquet of roses and what did I get? A bag of M&M's that I bought myself with my own money. I'll be back. Don't kill mice

-Jerry Da Mouse

UPDATE: I finally edited this chapter. It hurt so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 3.5K 53
"My mother once told me there are three, and only three, truly defining moments in your life. One: When you don't know. Two: When you realize you don...
1.2M 41K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
1.3K 47 12
"You know, most people wouldn't trust someone like me with so many secrets." "But you shared those secrets with me" Aiden murmured. "And if you trust...
1.5M 66.2K 168
''After a few seconds of them staring at one another, Dante finally spoke. But his voice had changed; it was breathless and soft, echoing with a swee...