Stuck in Naruto?!

By PanaceaCaix

Hi my name's Ann! and I am obsessed with the anime Naruto... Welp! dat's all I have to say! COME JOIN ME, TH... More

I'm in Naruto?!
My chakra nature
Prophecies and Friends
Naruto
Time Travel
School
A day with Naruto
Killer Fangirls
New teams and Akatsuki
Why they kidnapped Ann
New Chaputar
Ariadne
Issue's
With the Akatsuki
I'm back in Konoha
Misunderstandings
Fighting to graduate?!
Fighting Neji
New Chaptah
How I waste my time in this generation
I'M SORRY IF DIS CHAPTER IS CRINGY FOR YOU!!
Chunin Exam: Begin!
Chunin Exam: Part One
Chunin Exam: Part Three
Filler
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Filler
Filler
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chunin Exam: Part Two

3.1K 163 105
By PanaceaCaix

3rd POV
Ann tightly held the form in her hand as she shook excitedly. Sakura, who was behind her, had a concerned look on her face.

She was worried if Ann was getting nervous about the exam, now that she had to go in alone. Even with Naruto and Sasuke by her side, Sakura was still worried if they would be able to actually make it out alive, while Ann.. she had no one, how much more will she be able to make it?

With some determination pumped into her, she reached out, and grabbed Ann's shoulder lightly, careful as not to frighten her anymore than she probably already is.

"It's alright, Ann. I'm sure you'll--"

"Make it out alive and murder idiot ninjas??" Ann suggested with a sadistic tone. Sakura gulped slightly as Ann had started laughing a bit.

"Ohhh, I'm getting fired up now!!" She stated with a creepy smile on her face.

W-well, at least she isn't nervous...

Sakura retreated her hand from Ann's shoulder, and let it fall to her side.

Though Ann's reaction was totally creepy, Sakura wanted to be like that.. confident in her abilities to win.

Ann.. she's doing this exam alone.. it must be harder for her...

That's why... I have to do my best too!!

Sakura clenched her fists together, trying to think on the positive side more than the negative side.

After all, I have Naruto and Sasuke by my side.

Ann's POV
"All right, now for the rules.." Anko started explaining the rules to everyone, occasionally sparing a glance at me.

Every time she did glance at me, she would give me a sadistic smirk, which I returned multiple times.

In the middle of the explanation, to which I was actually listening to even if I already knew, I suddenly felt a small tug down my sleeve, making me look down.

"Ne ne, are you Naruto-Nii-chan's sister?" Konohamaru questioned as he stared up at me. He had his notebook behind him, so I figured why the hell not? I'll give him an interview if he wants one from me that is.

I nodded, making him let out a sigh of relief. "Actually, I was supposed to interview his other teammate, Sakura. But.." he shivered slightly with a disgusted look on his face. "She's scary!"

"So, can I interview you?" He questioned with sparkles in his eyes.

"Ehh, sure."

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

"What do you think of your team, Team 7?"

"Hmm, Naruto is my brother... Sakura is my.. close gurlfriend--"

"NaNi?!? That woman's your girlfriend?!"

"NOo!! What I mean is that she's my close friend that's a girl!"

"Ohh, okay. What about that Sasuke guy?"

"You mean Sasugay? He's pretty cool, I guess."

"..Is that all?"

"His hair looks like a duck-butt."

"PFFTT!!"

●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●

Konohamaru started bursting out laughing, his arm automatically wrapping itself around his stomach, trying to calm down from laughter. But to no avail, that didn't work out, and he started slapping his knee in the midst of his laughing spree.

I cocked my head to the side. "Did I say something wrong?" I questioned.

"N-no!! Just... I'm gonna put this in my class newspaper!!" He snorted as he ran off, notebook in hand.

"O-okaay then.." I said, confused. I got up and started to make my way back to the others.

"What did you say?" a menacing voice made me halt in my spot. "My hair.. duck-butt?"

I turned my head around, robotically. A shriek escaped of me when I realized Sasuke was just leaning on the tree that I was being interviewed by.

"S-Sasugay! I didn't know you w-were there!" I chuckled, nervously. If looks could kill, I would've been in my grave by now.

"I.." his eyes shadowed slightly, and I shook a bit in my spot. "..am gonna kill you!!" He yelled. I let out a terrified scream as Sasugay started chasing me all around.

As I ran aimlessly, I luckily spotted Hinata with her teammates, they seemed to be making plans. They all had serious expressions as they listened to Shino talking. "HINATA!!" I suddenly yelled, making the Hyuga jump a bit as her head snapped in my direction. "SAVE MEE!!"

I hid behind her and used her as a shield from Sasugay. "A-Ann-san!!" She yelped in surprise, her eyes widening from the sudden contact. "What's going on?"

"HIM!!" I pointed to Sasugay, who gave me a look of amusement. "HE'S TRYIN' TO KILL MEE!!"

"It's time to get your scrolls!" A proctor yelled out as he went behind a curtain. Teams started forming and gathering, making Sasugay give me a small glare before retreating and meeting up with Naruto and Sakura.

"A-Ann-san, h-he's gone now," Hinata whispered. Kiba and Shino stood dumbfounded, and I gave them an apologetic grin.

"Eheh-- Thanks, Hinata," I said as I let go of her, and stepped back a bit.

"Oh, I have to get going now! Good luck, you guys!" I stated with a bright smile on my face as I ran off.

Timeskip
The gate in front of me was then opened by the proctor, signifying that the test has already begun.

Instead of rushing in, I leisurely walked with my hands behind my head.

I didn't even rush myself and it took me 10 WHOLE MINUTES to just make it to the entrance of the forest.

How nice...

Oh, wait... I just remembered something...

That's right!! I completely forgot about Orochimaru!

Ugh, I'm such an idiot!!

I sped up my pace and started jumping from tree to tree. For now, there doesn't seem to be any enemies around.

And while I'm at it, I should also find a heaven scroll, since I have an earth scroll.

"Need some help?"

Erm.. yeah, sure.

"Alright.."

It was then I felt a strange sensation in my eyes, it felt as if my vision became 10x better than before. I could also see.. life energy.. like in the trees, I could see how their life is, weak or strong, old or new.

I could use this to my advantage...

After a while, I took a short break and sat down near a small lake area. In my reflection in the water, instead of seeing my light brown eyes, I could see that they've become a mint green color.

They look... beautiful.

As I was beginning to get lost in my thoughts, the sudden shuffling of leaves caught my attention and made me go into a battle position. "Who's there?" I called out as I took out a shuriken, my eyes narrowing. "Come out!"

I threw the shuriken at the direction where the noise was coming from, only to hear it hit something.

So there is someone there..!

I waited for something or someone to come out but.. nothing appeared.

"Why don't you go check?"

Ermm.. fine, I would have to do it sooner or later anyway...

I took small quiet steps as I approached the bush, that now had stopped moving. I quickly slashed it up as soon as I was in front of it, making the bush go in half.  My mouth gaped open when I saw the shuriken I threw earlier hit a person.

I hit them right in the eye, ouch.

But this person wasn't attacking or moving, actually. He was just... frozen. His other two teammates were right behind him except.. they were also frozen-like.

To my surprise, they seemed like they were about to jump away since their feet were literally off the ground and their faces.. looked like those photos that were taken off-guard.

"It's part of my power."

Hitting people in the eye?

"No. Slowing down time."

Wait...

I flicked the forehead of the guy, gently. Still, he didn't move.

From the corner of my eye, I could see that one of his teammate's bags held a heaven scroll. It looked like it was about to fall out and I just couldn't resist to take it, so I did :D

"Thank you for trying to kill me," I stated with a sadistic smile. "This is my payback."

I jumped up unto one of the trees and started dashing off. Of course, I wasn't that mean so I decided to take the shuriken from the guy's eye.

He must be feeling better, right? :)

I could actually go to that building right now and be finished but...

I wanna meet snake-pedo!!

No matter how evil he is, I just can't resist the fact he's kind of hot!

In the middle of my thinking, a shuriken was then heading towards me at a fast pace. I quickly dodged it and landed on another tree branch.

How dare they interrupt my thinking! >:o

"Who in the world are you?!"

Sasugay?

Oh, no!

Then that means...

I quickly started jumping towards the voice as I prepared another shuriken.

"Wait!!" I screamed, making everyone's heads snap towards me. "A-Ann?!" Sakura exclaimed in both surprise and relief.

"W-what are you doing here?! It's dangerous!!" Sasuke bellowed, his eyes showing a look of shock and confusion.

"Shush, fool!" I stated as I felt yet another weird sensation in my eyes.

Then, it happened.

The same thing happened with the other team I just encountered. Everything slowed down, to the point where even leaves weren't moving.

"Phew. That was easy!" I said as I wiped the sweat dripping from my face. I glanced over to Orochimaru, who was also frozen.

Ugh!! He's so ugly, I love it.

I teleported right beside him and poked his face, no wait...

HE ACTUALLY MOVED!!

I took quick steps backward when a smirk suddenly came to his face. "A jutsu that slows down time, eh? Interesting," He hissed as he got out of his 'frozen' state.

My eyes widened, "H-how did you..?!"

"A jutsu as simple as this would never affect me," He smirked.

His eyes showed EVIL! But it looks hooott!!

I blushed slightly as I fidgeted in my spot, "Y-you think so?"

Why am I blushing?!!

Why do I find Orochimaru hot?!!?

He ignored my question as his head separated from his neck, and launched towards Sasugay.

In a flash, I quickly teleported in front of Sasuke, shielding him with my arms outstretched.

Orochimaru still didn't stop and guess what?

That pedo bit me!!

I shivered a bit as his teeth pierced my neck.

It felt so... weird but good!

He lets out a grunt and retracted his head back into his body. With widened eyes, I unwillingly fell to the ground as I glanced towards my hands, which were trembling.

Am I paralyzed?!?

It was then I felt a burning sensation on the spot he bit, making me scream. The world looked like it was swirling all around me, and I actually felt like I was about to pass out.

Orochimaru smirked with satisfaction as he licked his lips. "Those eyes.." he said, creepily. "I want them."

I glared a bit while I tried to handle the pain I was feeling on my neck. Suddenly, everything went back to its normal speed, meaning Sakura and Sasuke were back to normal.

"W-what just happened-- Ann!! Are you okay?!" Sakura questioned with a shocked tone. I involuntarily bent downwards until my head touched the tree, my hands trying to support me as much as possible.

Then, it happened.

I screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Literally, everything shook. The trees, plants, even the ground!

"A-Ann!" Sakura came up beside me and tried to lift me up by my arm. "Get a hold of yourself!" She said.

"Bastard! What the hell did you do?!" Sasugay spat by the moment he saw my state, and he glared at the direction of Orochimaru.

"Wait, Sasuke-kun!!"

I glanced up a bit and saw that Sasuke was charging in on Orochimaru with his Sharingan awakened.

Sasuke... No!!

Too late.

Orochimaru's head had separated from his neck once again as he aimed for Sasuke. His eyes glanced at me with sadisticsism (is that even a word?) as his teeth pierced Sasuke's neck.

Damn it! This is how all my effort goes wasted?!?!

"A-Ann!? Stay awake, please!" Sakura begged as my vision blackened. From the corner of my eye, I could barely see the tears running down her face.

Stop crying, crybaby.

"I-I'm sorry.." I mumbled as I felt my body numben and faceplant.

Timeskip
Ann's POV
I felt the spiky feeling of grass all around me as I heard a fight going on. I slowly opened my eyes, and shakily sat up on my elbows.

Ugh.. how long was I sleeping?

I felt my forehead and realized a wet cloth has been laid there.

Sakura must've took care of me too...

"A-Ann shisuta, are you okay?" Naruto asked. Oh, I didn't realize he just came up to me.

I flashed him a small smile. "Y-yeah, I'm fine," I said.

He sighed in relief. "Ah, thank goodness." I jumped onto my feet and walked out of the shelter thing with Naruto following behind me. "W-wait for me!" It seems I've missed the whole fight...

"Ann, you're okay!" Sakura smiled in relief. I gave her a thumbs-up as I looked at everyone who was here.

"Wow, this seems like a great party. Why didn't anyone wake me up?" I said with sarcasm in my tone.

Shikamaru sweatdropped, "You were sleeping."

"Yeah, and we were the ones who saved you!" Ino stated with a bit of pride.

I rolled my eyes, playfully. "Yeah, yeah, thanks for doing that," I snorted.

On one of the tree branches was Neji and Tenten, who looked like they were contemplating on what they should do.

"Oi! Tenten, Neji!" I called out, making them look down at me. "Shouldn't you help your teammate?!" Tenten glanced at Neji, who nodded at her.

She then jumped down and walked over to Lee with an unreadable expression on her face. "Lee, are you okay?" she questioned as she held a hand out. "Seriously, what were you thinking?"

Lee smiled a bit and took her hand. "Sorry for making you guys worry," He said.

I glanced over to Sasuke, who was staring down at his trembling hand. I sighed at this and made my way over to him.

"It's alright," I comforted as I held his shoulder. He flinched a bit while he slowly stared at me with a horrified expression on his face.

"We're on the same boat now, after all," I stated with a smile. "We'll get through this together, Sasuke."

He stared at me for a second, before nodding, "R-right. Thanks."

"No problemo," I said as I patted his shoulder, and walked away.

"Where are you going?" Neji questioned when I jumped onto the tree branch he was on.

"To the building in the center thing, I got the scroll I need so.."

"I see. Then, I guess I'll be seeing you soon."

"See ya, Neji!" I patted his shoulder and dashed off towards where ever the heck the building is.

Timeskip
Ann's POV
"Finally!" I screamed as I laid out the two scrolls. "I have summoned thee! Bakashi Hatake!!" I imitated weird wizard poses with the stick I just randomly picked up on the way here.

Smoke emitted from the scrolls then poof--

The Bakashi Hatake was thus summoned!

"Good job on making through this round," He said with both pride and boredness in his tone. Although I could only see a ghost of a smile on his face, I felt that he felt more than that.

I hope I made him proud...

"Aww, thanks Bakashi!!" I snorted jokingly as I ran up to him, and wrapped my arms around his waist. He relaxed into the hug and plopped his elbow on top of my head.

Until...

"A-Ann!! Can't breathe!--huh?" He wheezed a bit at the sudden tightness of the hug but was quickly cut off when he saw the mark on my neck.

I caught the look he had on his face and pulled away as I covered the mark up with both hands. "Oh, this? It's nothing!" I laughed nervously.

"Where did you get that?" He asked harshly. He came up to me at great speed while pulling down my Kimono to take a better look at the mark.

His eyes narrowed, and I looked away in shame.

Wait, why am I even feeling ashamed?

Oh...

Maybe it's because I got this in an attempt to save Sasuke but either way... I wasn't able to save him...

Cliffhanger

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4K 41
"I am a queen, or somewhat considered one.....that, I do not believe..." Aki Shizuki is a girl born into a non ninja family, but was born with except...
845 17 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] ยปยป-----ใ€€โ€ใ€€-----ยซยซ โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ.โž -- ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐€...
819K 29.2K 43
โSHE CHANGED ME FOR THE BETTER, AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER IN RETURN.โž
488K 17.8K 46
Because this story has over 1,000 hearts on Quotev, I decided to try my luck here. Hope you enjoy!! I was just a normal girl, watching anime in my br...