ᴛ. ɪ. ᴍ. ᴇ. ➡ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ

By IncrediblyLovely

" - ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍꜱ. ꜱ... More

T E A S E R # 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
I M P O R T A N T
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
NEW STORY
Attention

T E A S E R # 2

12.7K 396 45
By IncrediblyLovely

Moving into a different places in just a year is not easy as it is for Son Chaeyoung.

Son Chaeyoung, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Son. Has the looks, a very adorable woman that has charms you can't resist. Also, pretty famous in her recent school.

She can be feisty when she gets mad so don't let yourself get onto that side of hers. She is a very talented person, can paint, can play instruments, can sing, rap and dance and can create music.

She was popular in Seoul High, the school where she met a few friends of hers. Despite all her good traits, she is a very shy girl.

The day she entered the campus gate, her life forever change when she met the girl that she will not only change but will be there through thick and thin.

What will happen to their school year as she enters and melt the ice of the heart that the person held?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.9K 60
"This Love is Pure" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it and...
20.6K 523 44
I will do everything to be with you, just stay with me. - Son Chaeyoung
5.6K 124 16
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
4.6K 112 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!