๐๐‘๐€๐™๐˜

By -stokeleyswifey-

๐€๐’๐€๐๐“๐˜๐‹๐„๐‘. "I'm tryna claim your heart, Rakim." "Forreal? That's brazy, Tyler." in which an eccentri... More

COPYRIGHTS | WARNINGS {please read}
โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
โ€ข 4 โ€ข
โ€ข 5 โ€ข
โ€ข 6 โ€ข
โ€ข 7 โ€ข
โ€ข 9 โ€ข
โ€ข 10 โ€ข
โ€ข 11 โ€ข
โ€ข 12 โ€ข
โ€ข 13 โ€ข
โ€ข 14 โ€ข
โ€ข 15 โ€ข
โ€ข 16 โ€ข
โ€ข 17 โ€ข
โ€ข 18 โ€ข
โ€ข 19 โ€ข
Brazy Q&A ๐Ÿ–ค

โ€ข 8 โ€ข

9.4K 441 923
By -stokeleyswifey-

this chapter is the longest one that i've made so you're welcome in advance on what happens in this later 🌚.

"it's all about you today, baby."

++++++++++++

Rakim POV

Opening the doors of Brinson High, I received a bunch of stares from everyone hanging out in the hallway. Confusion spread across my face as everyone started whispering to each other and pointing at me as if shit was intriguing. The fuck is everyone looking at?

I made my way to my locker as people continued to stare at me. It was getting annoying at this point.

"The fuck y'all looking at?!" I snapped and everyone turned around real quick. Oh, now they wanna mind their business.

I rolled my eyes and unlocked my locker, grabbing my school books and closed it. I looked up and saw Symere, Jarad, and Jahseh running towards me with a panicked look on their faces.

"What's wrong with y'all?" I asked as they started to catch their breath. These niggas are so out of shape. The three of them looked at each other and looked back at me.

"You're telling me that you haven't seen the video, yet?" Symere questioned and I raised an eyebrow.

"What video?" I asked and Jahseh scrolled this phone before pulling up a video. I tapped the play button and the video starts with a zoom in of me and Tyler kissing in the library. It only lasted 10 seconds before it cut off and I looked at the three of them with a blank expression.

"We need to find out who leaked this video of my best friend!" Symere exclaimed angrily.

"I suggest that we sacrifice them to Satan by dismembering their corpses and burning their limbs," Jahseh said.

"I am so for that idea, but how about we kidnap them and make them listen to Justin Bieber 24/7," Symere stated and Jasheh rubbed his chin.

"That's a great idea, but how about we summon the Grudge and send her out to kill them hoes while they watching TV," Jahseh stated back causing Symere to cross his arms in thought.

"That or we could call Dwayne Johnson and have him suffocate them with his abnormally large titties. Like, have you seen those things? He can move his pecs and everything!" Symere yelled excitedly and Jahseh nodded.

"Must be nice to get shoved against the bookshelves by your future lover and get kissed by them." Jared sighed.

Jahseh smacked Jarad upside his head, "Nigga, shut yo sad emo ass the fuck up."

They started to bicker with each other and it was so funny that I had to laugh. All three of them stopped and looked at me like I had grown three heads. I finished laughing and wiped the tears from my face.

"Why the hell are you laughing?? We thought you were sad." Symere asked confused and I raised an eyebrow.

"Am I suppose to be?" I questioned genuinely.

I don't know why they would think I'm upset when I'm perfectly fine. It's not like I care how much is spreading around.

"YES. A video of you and Tyler kissing is going around school and people are talking about y'all." Jahseh stated in a 'duh' tone.

I tilted my head, "Why would I be upset about that? It's not like I'm in the closet about my sexuality and I'm more proud that's going around so these niggas and bitches can hop off my mans while I'm tryna secure the relationship, you know what I'm saying?"

Silence enveloped all three of them and I looked at them with a smile on my face. This silence continued on for a couple of more minutes until Jarad spoke up.

"Must be nice to have that type of confidence."

We all groaned and walked away from him and headed to class. I hope this nigga find somebody to be with so he could shut the hell up sometimes.

I made it to class in 3 minutes and sat at my desk near the window. For some reason, the window seats are the best seats in the classroom and it's always a more than likely chance that you have access to a charger. I plugged my phone in and started playing some games to pass time until class started.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tyler enter the classroom and looked around until his eyes landed on me. He walked towards me and sat in the empty desk close to me.

"Hey, Rocky," he said, ruffling my braids. I can tell how much he loves touching my braids, but I would do anything to have him pull on them and make me moan like a little bitch. Smacking my ass, choking me and making me scream out his well-deserved name while he's destroying these walls...

"...cky...Rocky!" I heard Tyler yell trying to get my attention and I snapped out of my daze, resulting him to let out a chuckle.

"I asked if you were okay, love," he said and I almost melted at the new name.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

He looked at me, "Because of the video going around of us kissing. Does that bother you?"

I shook my head, "I'm totally fine with it. It's not like I was hiding my sexuality anyways."

Tyler put his head into his hands and smiled at me. He stared at me for a bit and shifted in his seat, beginning to lean over closer to me.

"I hope you're ready for our second date today," he whispered and I nodded shyly.

I couldn't wait.

+++++++++++++

The end of the day already approached us and I was currently walking out of the school with Jarad, Jahseh, Symere, and Tyler. Tyler had his arm wrapped around my shoulders while Symere and Jahseh were taking pictures and Jarad kept saying "must be nice".

"Aww, y'all niggers are so cute going on dates and shit." Jahseh cooed and I flicked him off.

"I hope this be all the more reason for Rakim to get his back bl-" Symere was cut off with a smack on the head from me.

"You talk too damn much." I seethed and Tyler chuckled.

"Must be nice to go on dates." Jarad sighed and Jahseh smacked him upside the head for the umpteenth time today.

"Shut yo sad ass up. You know what, my fuck ass cousin is transferring here in the next couple of days and I hope both of y'all asses can be sad together." Jahseh rolled his eyes and walked to his car.

I shook my head at my friends and walked over to my car, gripping Tyler's arm in the process. He looked down at me and smiled.

"You going to be ready for me by 6 o'clock?" he asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes, d-...I mean Tyler. Where are we going?" I questioned in a high-pitched voice so he wouldn't notice that I almost called him "daddy". I was praying that he wouldn't have noticed but my prayers been answered when he continued to talk.

"I hope you like late night bowling. Because that's exactly what we're going to do," he said and I hugged him excitedly.

I got on my tiptoes and peck his lips a couple of times before pulling away.

"Nah love, you better give me more than that." he grabbed my chin and was about to press his lips to mine before we heard a familiar voice.

"Yo, faggots!"

Tyler rolled his eyes and I smacked my teeth as Omar, his clique and Maria sidle up to us with sinister expressions. I was getting fed up with their confrontations because he was so invested in our life that he might as well be a Fed. Where the hell is pest control when you need them??

"Man, what the hell do you dog ass want?" I snapped. I was already mad about getting interrupted from kissing Tyler, but Omar's and Maria's existence irks my nerves.

"This video of y'all gay ass is funny as hell. Maria did a good job of recording." he laughed which made his clique laugh. The doggie and his pups. Maria didn't like the answer as she pushed Omar's arm off and looked at Tyler with a pleading look. Arrd now, don't get clapped over my nigga.

"We don't care, to be honest. Have a nice day." Tyler yawned and walked me over to my car, ignoring the glares he got from them.

"And you'll have a great day with me regardless," he smirked and grabbed my chin, kissing my lips sensually. Tyler broke it off after a couple of seconds and I whined at the lack of contact.

"You'll get more of that, later. Now go home and get ready for me," he said as he pecked my lips again and walked over to his car. I hopped into mine and drove home, excited for our date.

+++++++++++++

"Are you nervous for the date?" Symere voiced through the group FaceTime call.

"Why the hell would he be nervous?" Jasheh tilted his head.

"Maybe because he had a crush on Tyler nigga." Symere snapped and rolled and his eyes.

"Must be nice to have a crush." Jarad sighed and dropped his head.

"You know what-...give me a reason not to slice you through this phone and sacrifice you to the Black Market." Jasheh waved a big ass knife in the camera view and I laughed.

"We're not going to sacrifice anyone, Jah. Anyways-" the doorbell rung from downstairs cutting me off and my nerves started to kick in.

"Oop, Rakim's dick appointment is here." Symere snickered causing Jah and Jarad to do the same. I rolled my eyes and said my goodbyes to them as I went to go answer the door.

I opened it to see Tyler in casual wear that made him look too good for his own good. He stepped closer and enveloped me into a hug, planting a little kiss on my neck. I bit my lip and he grabbed my hand guiding me to his car, opening the door for me.

"Get ready to get your ass beat." he smiled and began to back out of the driveway and put it in drive.

I would be more than happy to let you beat something else, Tyler.

++++++++++++

"Bro, you're cheating!" Tyler groaned and I laughed at his frustration.

I was in the lead and got a strike on my last play, but Tyler got frustrated and his reactions were always funny.

"It's okay, Ty. You'll possibly catch up with me if you stop being ass at it."

He glared at me and made his way over as he trapped me in a hug and began peppering kisses all over my face.

"Ty, move!" I laughed and tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't move. He finally stopped after giving me a kiss on my lips and grabbed my hand.

"Let's finish this game."

20 minutes later, I ended up winning the game and Tyler began pouting afterwards. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he instantly cheered up and took me to an empty table near the back.

We ordered our food and looked around the area watching other people play or cracking some jokes to each other. We were sharing some fries and our hands accidentally touched but before I could move it away, Tyler grabbed onto it.

"I need to seriously talk to you about something," he said in a serious tone to the point where I thought it was something bad, but the facial expression he wore was gentle and caring.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked curiously. He was quiet for a minute as if he were thinking of the words to say.

"Well for starters, you already know how much time we've spent together and the memories we've come to have. From the time when we first met and you literally fell into my arms. Like, literally." he looked up at me and smiled, "We're always inseparable and the many journeys we went on are more than I can officially count onto my fingers. I'm so in like with you and it never faded ever since the first time I laid eyes on you. So Rakim Mayers, will you do me the honors of becoming my boyfriend?"

I was speechless. I never would've thought that Tyler would've had a crush on me ever since he saw me.

I remember tripping on air on my first day of school and bumped into somebody along the way. I was excessively apologizing over and over to the person who dropped their things and helped them pick them up. After the guy collected his things, he looked at me with a smile. When my eyes met with Tyler that day, I felt my heart beating abnormally faster than its original pace. We became inseparable since.

"Rocky, you're kind of making me nervous when you're not answering." I snapped out of my daze to see Tyler rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I'll gladly be your boyfriend." I said and that made Tyler cheese mad hard and he got out of his seat and picked me up. It caught me by surprise but I hugged him back with the same energy.

At this moment, I knew Tyler was officially my boyfriend.

++++++++++++++

Tyler and I's date ended at 10 o'clock and we were back on the road heading home. His right hand was holding onto my left one as he continued driving down the road.

He picked up my hand and kissed it, "It feels so surreal that your finally my boyfriend."

"Yeah, I can't believe it either," I replied and we sat in comfortable silence with H.E.R playing softly in the background. The silence didn't last for a while until Tyler spoke up.

"How about coming over and spending the night?"

"Yes," I replied a little too quickly and Tyler chuckled and nodded.

Maybe this would be the chance my dream could come true.

+++++++++++

"Make yourself at home," he said and I took a look around his room.

I noticed that I haven't been into his room in a while since we would always hang out at school or anywhere out of school. I set my things down in the corner of his room. Tyler went through his drawers and pulled out a shirt with some gym shorts and passed them to me.

I pulled off my clothes and changed into the clothes he gave me and hopped into his bed. He turned on the TV and pressed the Netflix application. He searched through it until he came upon Orange is the New Black and hopped into the bed and wrapping his arms around me.

During 20 minutes of the series, I started to feel a bit restless and I was having a sudden urge to get intimate. I don't know what overcame me but I leaned into Tyler and placed a light kiss on his neck. I heard a slight sound come from him and I took the initiative to continue peppering kisses along his neckline and leaned even further into his embrace.

Tyler let out a groan this time and trailed his hand up to my hair to slightly grip it. He yanked on them gently to move my face out of the expansion of his neck and look him in the eye.

"Don't start something you can't finish," he growled lowly and pushed my body down onto the bed and hovered over me. He brought his lips to mine and moved them down to my neck way too slow for my liking. My hands were trailing down his arm and down to his waist as I tried pulling his shirt up, but Tyler grabbed my arms and pinned them on top of my head.

"It's all about you today, baby," he said as he trailed his hand down to my hard dick and squeezed it. I let out a light moan and watched the movement of his hands and he slyly slid them past the waistband and into my boxers.

I wanted to use my hands so badly to clutch on anything but the way he restrained them on top of my head didn't give me much choice on moving them. He gently slides off the gym shorts and started palming my member over my boxers.

I bit my lip harshly at his slow pace and I wanted to so desperately beg him to hurry up and get to the good shit. Tyler kept his lustful gaze on me as he began to pull my boxers off and grip my dick a little roughly, moving his hand up and down. The roughness turned me on more and I let out breathless moans.

"Tyler...please," I begged, thrusting my hips up to match his hand movements but he squeezed it a little harder and I squealed.

"Keep your hands on top of your head and don't move them. I'm about to rock your world, Rakim," he said and released my hands, going down my body planting kiss. He left a few hickeys on my stomach and finally made it to my dick.

"Rules: don't move your hands and keep eye contact with me." he demanded and I felt shivers go down my spine as I breathlessly told him "yes."

Tyler let some of his saliva onto my member and took the tip of it into his mouth. He flicked his tongue around it a couple of times and went down further on my shaft. I was a moaning and writhing against the bed as I was desperate to hold onto something. For this being my first time getting head, it felt amazing compared to how other people explained it.

I strained my eyes to make sure they were kept on Tyler's but the pleasure I was consuming wanted me to roll them to the back of my head and arch my back. This felt way better than me giving myself a handjob.

Tyler let up a bit to get some air and jerked me off slowly in the meantime.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he cooed and placed a few kisses on my abdomen.

"Yes." I breathed and he went back to giving me the blissful pleasure I was waiting for. He went even further down my dick until his nose touched the base and came back up without gagging. I was amazed at how relaxed his throat was since I wasn't that small in the first place.

After being a bit dazed and staring into his eyes, I felt the muscles in my stomach tightening reminding me that I was getting closer to my orgasm. My moans were getting a bit louder and my hips thrust up towards his mouth as I was chasing my climax.

"I-I'm about to cum, Tyler!" I moaned loudly and gripped the sheets. Tyler increased his speed, making sure his skillful ass tongue wrap around me as he bobbed his head up and down.

My orgasm approached fast as I wrapped legs around his neck and gripped his hair as my warm liquid shot down his throat. I squealed at the shocks of pleasure I kept receiving through my nerves and my body started shaking. He made sure to swallow everything and slowly released my dick with pop.

My body went limp as I tried to even my breathing. Tyler came back up and brought me into a kiss and I tasted myself on his tongue when it got deeper. He pulled away and smiled.

"You didn't obey my rules, but I'll let it slide since that was your first time. I hope I did a good." Tyler smirked putting my underwear and gym shorts back on and pulling the covers over us.

I laughed, "You had me shaking and shit. I think you did more than good."

I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, boyfriend," I said snuggling into his embrace.

"Goodnight, boyfriend," he responded back and I fell asleep in pure bliss.

++++++++++++++

hEy GuYS WHaTs uP? *tracey barbie's voice*

did y'all like this?

i promise by the time Rakim gets piped down, it's gonna be more freaky than this 🌚.

anyways, thanks for 1K views babes. ily 💕.

AND SHÉYAA GETTING RELEASED ON BOND SKSKDKKSSKSKSKSKS 💕💙.

make sure to vote and leave feedback cause that makes my nips hard 🥰.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
564K 20.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...