KPOP IMAGINES

Por xminimoesx

THESE ARE MINI KPOP STORIES. BECAUSE I CAN'T DECIDE WHICH KPOP IDOL I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT SO WHY NOT WR... Más

1 (BTS MIN YOONGI)
2 (STRAYKIDS CHANGBIN)
3 (EXO CHEN)
4 (GOT7 JACKSON)
5 (SEVENTEEN VERNON)
6 (NCT 127 JAEHYUN)
7 (MONSTA X HYUNGWON)
8 (JUN UNB/U - kiss)
10 (SHINEE MINHO)
12 (CIX BAE JINYOUNG)
13 (TXT CHOI YEONJUN)
11 (X1 HANGYUL)
14 (X1 KIM WOOSEOK)
15 (X1 LEE EUNSANG)
17 (WAYV LUCAS)
18 (PARK JIHOON)
19 (NCT HAECHAN)

9 (DAY6 JAE)

227 6 0
Por xminimoesx

'Oh my lanta'

"Hi, my name is Jae how can i help you?" He said when he picked up the phone.

Jae worked at a post office on the weekend because he has to help paying gor the house and stuff.

"Hello, i'm Li xiu. I called this morning for a package number 007893 has it arrived jet?" I asked kindly.

"Just a second i'll check in the stock room." He told me and it went quite for a while.

I pushed on the mute button so he couldn't hear me.

"Oh my lanta... What if there really is a package with that number on it? I don't want to explain that it was a prank!" I said to my friends who we're sitting in front of me.

"You'll be fine! He didn't even recognise your voice." Eun reassured me.

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yes-god stop worrying about it oke!" Jian yelled at pe and playfully hit my head.

"Hello?" Jae said again.
"Ah, yes hello did you find it?" I asked hoping that he actually didn't.

"I'm really sorry miss but there's no package with that reference number." He apologies making me low-key feel bad that i let him search for no reason.

"Oh well it's not your fault, i guess it'll take a little longer then expected." I chuckled and facepalmed at the same time making my friends laugh.

"Oke see you at school tomorrow." Jae said cheerfully.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused. Did i really get caught? I thought i was doing fine?
I could tell that Jian and Eun weren't expecting it aswel.

"Well sweetheart let me give you a quick lesson about caller Id recognition, You see if you don't switch it off i can just copy your number in to my computer and it reveals the address of that person. So i know that it's you Lia, Jian and Eun are there to probably so yeah." He explained everything like it was a peace of cake.

"Oh he's good." Eun said and i facepalmed again.

"Well this was a fail. But anyways see you at school Jae." I said and i was about to hang up.

"Wait don't hang up jet~" He said. "Why? Is there anything else you need to explain." I said with a little additude. Oeps....

"Anyways can you meet me at the school gym tomorrow around lunchtime?" He asked kindly.

"I'll see if i have time to spare Jae." I said coldly additude changing out of the blue.

"Please we need to talk, we can't- i can't do this on my own." He said and i could hear his voice breaking down.

"I'm sorry." I said and hung up the phone and immediately started crying. Both Jian and Eun hugged me and told that i really should meet-up with him tomorrow. It was the best dor the both of us.

So...

I did.

The next day i went to the school gym only to find Jae laying there in the of the room with his earphones plugged in while he sang his heart out.

He was singing a beautiful song and it sounds so familiar.

It's like there's so many memories attached to it and just him singing it made me feel happy again.

I didn't want him to stop singing but eventually it had to end and when he finished the song.

He pulled out his phone and turned on another song. Did he really not notice me standing here?

Well i guess he didn't really want to talk after all, so i turned around and walked away.

"Lia?!" He yeld all of a sudden bringing me back to my senses.

I turned around and saw Jae coming towards me.

"Let's talk." He said while we both walked to the tribune and sitting down.

"Oke what do you want to talk about?" I asked him starring at his side profile.

"Do you remember the first time we ever met?" He asked and looked at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Yes it was the winter ball and both of are dates stood us up. So we ended up dancing together to that song you sang earlier." I said and returned the smile.

"And do you remember what i told you when i drove you back home?" He asked staring at his feet.

"I don't remember it clearly but it was something like, hmmm. I think you said that whenever i needed someone to talk to when i was sad i could always come to you." I said still trying to think of the exact words.

"Well that's half of it. I said that i would always be here for you i you ever feel alone and even if everyone in the world hated you. I would still be your friend." he corrected and his words hit me with a sudden flashback.

"Hi i'm Jae. I just thought i'd introduce myself to you considering your here alone." The guy said and sat right beside me.

"Excuse you? I was supposed to be here with a date bu i gues he stood me up and my name is Lia by the way." I said and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that but let's see. You're alone and i'm alone. Would you like to dance with me?" He asked kindly.

Oh my lanta his smile is adorable!

"I would love to dance with you." I said and we went to the dance floor. And ofcourse a slow song came on.

'The night we met'

"This song is amazing." I said as i lay my head on his shoulder.

"I know i requested it a few minutes ago." He said and i looked up at him while we moved slowly to the music.

"Well you have great taste in music." I said and we both chuckled.

"When the night was full of terrors
And your eyes were filled with tears
When you had not touched me yet
Oh, take me back to the night we met~" He sang the song with so much emotion i was about to cry but i didn't.

"You have an amazing voice." I said still trying to process what i just witnessed.

"Thank you that's so nice of you." He tanked me and the song soon ended.

"I guess i should get going now." I said as i was walking trough the crowd.

I was outside walking home. I know it would probably take 1 hour to get there walking but i didn't have a choice. I live alone and i don't have a car because my friends drove me here but they left before the dance was over.

"Hey! Need a ride home?" A man said driving slowly beside me.

It was Jae. "Are you sure?" I asked and i could feel raindrops falling on my head and shoulders.

"Yes now get in it's raining." He said and i did what he said.

I couldn't help but feel peaceful with him around me even though we've met like 30minutes ago.

"Where do you live put it in the GPS." He said and i again did what he told me.

"So what kind of music do you like to listen to?" He asked

"Just you know old songs like the beatles, beegees, backstreet boys, ABBA, withney Houston, Amy Whinhouse,... All those good old jams you know i have like 300 Vinyl records." I said and he smiled widely.

"Waw i guess you really love music." He said as we arrived at my house.

"Yeah i do." I smiled and got out of te car. "Are you gonna leave without saying anything?" He pouted his lips like a baby.

So cute...

"Oke oke~" I said and went to the side of the driver seat and he got out and hugged me.

"Thank you for tonight." I said and he chuckled.

"It was a pleasure to be here with you." He said and this time i chuckled and let go of the hug.

"Let's make a promise." He said and i nodded.

"I promise that i will always be here for you i you ever feel alone and even if everyone in the world hated you. I will still be your friend." He said and i smiled.

"I'll make sure to write that down." I chuckled and we went our separate ways.

"I'm so sorry." I said and looked at the floor.

"But you shouldn't be. It's my fault, i shouldn't have made that promise." He said and held my hand.

"But why did you do it then?" I said with tears in my eyes.

An other flashback.

"Jae?!" I yeld through the gate of his house but no one awnserd so i started pulling at the handel and after pulling hard enough the 3rd time it finally opened.

So i ran inside his front yard and climbed up the ladder to hos balcony and i saw him sitting on his bed talking to his sister.

I knocked on the window and he turned around. He came over and opend the window i was about to climb in when he held me back by my shoulders.

"Why are you here?" He asked coldly.

What happened to Jae? He's been cold to me for the passed week.

"Why're you so cold?" I asked him my brows knitted.

"I'm perfectly fine." He said and i chuckled sarcastically.

"You know what i mean." Said and flicked his forehead.

"Aw~ I don't want to be your friend anymore. You lie about everything and you always expect me to clean up your mess and what about Johnny you never told me you had a crush on him? So why bother being friends with you!" He said and closed the window.

"HEY! HEY!! I NEVER LIED TO YOU ABOUT ANYTHING YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I LOVE YOU AND I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING TO HIRT YOU!" I yeld at him and went down the ladder and left his house.

"I'm done with him..."

I got back to my senses.
"Look sweetheart-" He started but he got interrupted by Anie yelling at him.

"JAE WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH... HER??" I could tell he wasn't expecting his sister to walk in any time soon.

"I can explain just calm down." He said as she approaches me and grabbed my collar.

"How dare you talk to my brother after all the trouble caused! you little~" She was about to slap me but Jae held her arm.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my best friend!" He yeld back at her.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HER YOUR BEST FRIEND SHE REPLACED YOU JUST THE SECOND YOU LEFT TOWN AND NOW YOUR BACK AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU THINK YOUR IMPORTANT TO HER AGAIN?" Anie snaps back at me and released her hand from my collar.

"You're right, I'm sorry. She made a mistake and so did i but she's still my Best friend even if she doesn't want me to be here for her i will." He said and

"You're blind Jae she's just using you." She spat back at him.

Why am i so weak? I collapsed on the floor.

"Jae come with me she's not worthy of your love and consern for her." Anie said and tried to pulled Jae by his arm but he pushed her away.

"NO I'M DONE LISTENING TO YOU! YOU'RE THE REASON LIA AND I BROKE ARE FRIENDSHIP AND I WON'T LET YOU DO IT AGAIN! I SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED YOU!" He yeld and i could tell she wasn't expecting it because she started crying and ran away.

"Are you oke?" Jae asked me and helped me up again.

"I'm fine but you shouldn't have yelled at your sister like that." I said and looked at the floor.

"Yes i did have to because now she finally understands that i have my own live and i'm done being manipulated by her." He said and cupped my cheeks.

"I lost the most important person in my life because of her and i hate myself everyday for that." He continued and i just started straight into his eyes.

I was lost in his eyes, his beautiful brown glowing eyes. My eyes shifted from his eyes to his lips, his beautiful pink tinted plump lips.

He then held both of my hand.

"I'm really sorry for letting you down Lia. Can you forgive me?" He asked and i smiled at him.

"Ofcourse Best friend." I said and hugged him real tightly.

"I love you..." He whisperd in my ear.

Wait what did he just say?

I looked at him woth a confused expression.

"You don't have to love me as a boyfriend i meant it like a friend." He quickly said. But his facial expression told me something else.

"Yeah right, i know you better then that Jae." I smiled widely at him.

"I love you to. Even though you hurt me alot... In the past i'm willing to give you a second chance." I said and this time he was smiling widely.

We just looked at each other for a few seconds more before he leaned in for a kiss and i gladly kissed back.

END OF STORY

YEAH IT KIND OF ENDED WEIRDLY BUT THATS FINE HEHE...

Unedited jet.
2240 words
37 pages

GOOD NIGHT!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24K 350 21
This book is one shots, short stories about BTS, most romance probably. I hope you enjoy 💚
2.2K 12 16
mostly angst lmao TAKING REQUESTS!! these are my own short stories but most will inspired by a song please enjoy!
66.2K 3.2K 47
[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘹] 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 Ps this story was me basically finding my style of how I wanted to write...
31.8K 325 51
Hiya! My name is Tia and this is just basically a scenario book for BTS, GOT7, 17, Astro, EXO, NCT, Monsta X, Stray Kids, IKON and Wanna One. This sc...