I Can Only Exist With You

By Frerardisgay69

"I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun C'mon baby, drive me crazy." More

[°Aesthetics°]
[Coming Soon]
[°Chapter One°]
[°Chapter Two°]
[°chapter Three°]
[°Chapter Four°]
[°Chapter Five°]
[°Chapter Six°]
[°Chapter Seven°]
[°Chapter Eight°]
[°Chapter Ten°]
[°Chapter Eleven°]
[°Chapter Twelve°]
[°Chapter Thirteen°]
[°Prologue°]

[°Chapter Nine°]

35 1 0
By Frerardisgay69

"Let me teach him myself."

She stepped back. Letting go of frank in the process. My prince was already in tears. Picking him up by the t-shirt, I smiled at him softly. Before smashing my lips to his. He reciprocated the kiss almost instantly.

When I let go of Frank, he wrapped his arms around my waist. Burying his face in my shirt. He was so cute. My lips turned upwards as I pulled him closer.

"What the fuck?" The chic said from behind me.

"Listen here, don't touch my Frankie. Ever." I warned. 

"Or what?"

"How do you like your house? Your clothes? I'm sure when your living on the streets you won't have to worry about the latest trends."

She huffed before turning on her heel and strutting away. I giggled pulling Frank closer.

"You had me for a second." Frank mumbled onto my chest.

"I'm a demon I'm good at lying." I muttered back. "You're my prince. Don't ever doubt that."

"Okay lovebirds I need an actual tour." Mikey announced.

I picked up Frank's things, holding them as we walked down the halls. Wrapping one arm around his lower back. We showed Mikey around the school quickly before going to class, Mikey was in the same class.

"Where I sit?" Mikey asked me.

I shrugged sitting down next to Frank. He was wiping something off his seat. Gum. Someone had stuck chewing gum on his seat. Looking behind me, I saw some guys laughing and pointing in the corner.

"Baby don't bother. C'mere." I demanded.

He stood up, moving closer to my side. Pulling him onto my lap, I raised my middle finger at the laughing boys. The teacher walked in, not caring about Frank sitting on my lap. Mikey pulled up a chair on the other side of me. Rolling his eyes.

"What?"

"You're so possessive." Mikey remarked.

"I want people to know that he's my prince. Nobody can change that."

"'He' is here you know." Frank smiled.

He shuffled on my lap, sitting on one leg so that it gave me enough space to do work. The class was given out another worksheet. That Mikey and I filled out quickly. Frank was trying to look at my paper to copy. Not letting him, I turned my paper over.

"Need any help gorgeous." I whispered in his ear.

He nodded. Looking over his shoulder, I helped him answer the question. Going through the steps so that he could understand it. While he was working on the question after that, I placed my head on his shoulder. Kissing the the side of his face softly.

Frank blushed as he tried to concentrate on his work. Spending quite a while on the next equation before giving up and asking me. The rest of the class went by with me teaching Frank how to do the questions.

After school, Frank walked with me to the gate before stopping and turning to me. He kissed me on the cheek before seemingly contemplating something.

"I'll meet up at yours, I gotta do something first." He said to me.

"I'll come with you baby and give you a lift." I responded confused.

"No!" He exclaimed. "It's just something important that I need to do alone."

"Okay baby. Call me if you want me to pick you up." I mumbled surprised. "Don't run away from me."

He nodded and pulled me into another hug. Reciprocating it, I kissed the top of his head. Turning around, he started down the other side of the street. Shrugging, I turned to the car park and got into my car.

Driving home, I became worried. What if someone got to him? Marked him? What if he just wanted to run away? When I got home, I sat on the couch.

Wauting for him to get here. The minuets seemed to drag on before Ray came and sat next to me.

"Hey bro what's up?" Ray asked.

"Shouldn't Frank be home by now it's been... 20 minuets?" I asked. "Fuck maybe I'm to clingy. Did he want space from me or something? Is it the whole murdering demon thing?"

Ray could tell I was panicking by now and placed a hand on my shoulder. I couldn't stop panicking. Was I too attached? He doesn't even know me that well. Fuck what was I meant to do?

"He's probably just thinking. He has a lot to think about now. Maybe he's clearing his head to make a decision. Listen its clear that you are hopelessly on love with him. He seems to like you too. But honestly, he's probably just a bit overwhelmed." Ray said calmly.

Nodding my head, I breathed out shakily. Pulling my legs closer to my body for comfort. Ray and I talked for a little longer before there was a knock at the door.

I didn't even sense him, was I that distracted? Practically running to the door, I composed myself before opening it. Frank looked awful, smelt like drugs and had a bottle of some alcoholic drink in one hand.

Widening my eyes, he giggled and stumbled forward into my arms. Wrapping his own around me.

"Hey baby." He smiled.

"Frank are you drunk?"

"And high as a kite." He laughed.

Picking him up, I carried him into the front room. He had been gone for only two hours. Time passes so quick on earth. Gently, I took the bottle from his hand, placing it on a nearby table.

He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my neck. I unravelled them, dismissing a confused Ray from the room with a wave of my arm. Slumping down next to Frank, he crawled onto my lap.

Straddling me, he brought my lips up to meet his. Letting him kiss me for a few seconds before pulling away. Frank attacked my neck with his lips. Kissing open mouthed.

"Frankie. Stop." I demanded.

He sat up for a second, pouting at me. Placing my hands on his hips, I shook my head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?" He replied.

Moving a hand behind him, he pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his underwear. Why he had them in there I hand no idea. He pulled a cigarette out and placed it in his mouth before returning the packet.

He patted his pockets for a lighter while I stared at him blankly. Sighing heavily, he took the cigarette from his mouth.

"Do you have a light?" He asked me sweetly.

"Um yeah." I muttered.

He put the cigarette back in his mouth, about to climb off my lap before I lit one of my fingers and carefully put the flame to the end of the cigarette. He smiled and inhaled the toxins before breathing them out.

"Thank you baby. That was so cool. Do it again."

"No."

"No? Why no?"

"Because you're high and drunk. Explain." I demanded, my voice stern.

"I don't have to explain anything to you." He counteracted angrily.

"Baby please I'm worried."

He climbed off my lap, stumbling to his drink and chugged half of the bottle. Rushing over to him, I pulled it away from him, causing him to scowl angrily.

Frank grabbed the bottle back, pulling his coat on and moving to the door. Following him, I tried to stop him but he wouldn't let me.

"Where are you going?" I called out from where I was standing in front of him.

He pushed me out of the way with his shoulder. Marching down the street, mumbling to himself. Calling his name again, he stopped and turned around.

"I'm going to visit my mom and brother. You can come if you want." He slurred.

Continuing to walk, I followed him. Almost jogging before catching into his fast paced walk. Shuddering at the cold, Frank noticed. Even in his drunken state he must still love me, pulling off his coat, he passed it to me.

"You'll be cold." I warned.

"I'm used to it." He mumbled back.

Pulling his coat on, we walked the rest of way in silence. The only noise coming from Frank's jagged breath and when he slurped his drink messily. Frank finished the bottle as we turned onto the street.

Throwing it in a nearby bin, he reached in his underwear again. This time pulling out a small plastic bag. Must be his drugs. Hearing a sniffling, I looked up to see Frank crying as he poured some of the pills onto his hands. His hands were shaking like crazy.

Before I could stop him, he swallowed the pills. Tilting his head back and walking towards me. Patting me down, it took me a second to realise that he was getting another drink from his coat. The one he let me wear.

He kissed my cheek before opening the beer can and taking a swig. Leanigg against the bin for support. Placing my hands on his shoulders, he looked up sweetly.

"Hey baby.... They live down the street. Let me just finish my drink." He mumbled.

Chugging the rest of the can, he threw that in the bin before walking next to me. Pulling my hand in his. I didn't know what to do. Does him mom know? Does his brother? I didn't know he had any other relatives. Stopping for a second he looked around.

"This it?" I asked him softly.

Nodding, he smiled lightly. Expecting him to cross the street, I was surprised when he walked into the cemetery next to us. Fuck. We're they dead? Was this why he was drunk? I filled him silently as he walked between the graves before sitting on the floor.

He was sitting between two of the graves. The names were 'Linda Iero' and 'Anthony Iero'. They must be his brother and mom. Fuck. How could I be so stupid.

"I'm so sorry Frank." I whispered.

Sitting next to him, he shrugged. My head shot up at a noise. Frank must've heard it too because he stood up.

"Where's my money Iero?" Someone asked.

"I have some. I'll give you what I have Dan." Frank replied.

He pulled out some money from his underwear, moving forward to go to the guy. Must be his dealer, or one of them. Grabbing his arm, I didn't allow him to go any further forward.

"Who's this Frankie?" The guy asked.

"Supposedly someone who cares." Frank mumbled back.

"don't you fucking dare say that." I warned.

"Oh I'm sorry your majesty, did I hurt your ego?" Frank challenged.

Pulling his arm out of his grasp, he handed the guy the money. Giving him a bro hug before the guy walked off.

"I'll give you twice whatever Frank would pay for drugs if you never deal to him again." I called out.

"How much?" The guy called back.

"Anything." I returned.

"Dan I swear to God if you take his offer I'll make sure none of your regular customers come to you. I'll get them to go to Alfie. He's clearly a better dealer anyway."

"Take your fucking sub pill Frank."

"Ran out."

"Fuck. Here." Dan stormed up to him, handing him three blue pills.

Frank took them eagerly, smiling. Before I could grab them, Frank shoved them in his mouth. Swallowing them quickly. The guy had walked away.

What the fuck was a sub pill. Frank sat back on thee floor. Beginning to cry. I swore under my breath before sitting next to him again.

"Four years ago, we were out for a drive. My mom had won custody of us so we went for dinner. We were in our way home when we got caught up in everything." Frank stuttered. "This guy he pulled my mom out of the car, shot her in the head and got in. He began driving. Anthony was in the front. He tried to stop the guy... The car swerved. Went off the road. He was thrown out the window. Both of them were. The car was flipped. I had to crawl out on my stomach. My brother died in my arms."

Frank was crying hysterically now. Pulled himself onto my lap and crying into my shirt.

"That's why." He finished.

"They wouldn't want you like this." I mumbled.

"They wouldn't like it. But they would understand." Frank corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 179 25
[completed.]
4.3K 346 34
Demon Frank. Angel Gerard. Out to get each other, but they can't finish the job. Why?
119K 2.8K 31
"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your neck."
15.2K 367 42
Desperate attempts at keeping my favourite band and fandom alive with cringy one-shots of my favourite two people coming together and loving each oth...