The Tweet (A Liam Payne Fan F...

Av ehsports37

Once Dani breaks up with Liam, Liam goes into a depression. When Liam reads a tweet from @HAYley_gurl37, he s... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 4

106K 1.3K 373
Av ehsports37

~*~*~Liam’s POV~*~*~

I woke up to the smell of something burning. I jumped out of bed, not caring that I was only in my boxers, and ran out towards my kitchen. In there I found Niall and Harry waving dishtowels at the smoke alarm, which I just realized was going off. I grabbed a magazine from the coffee table and waved that in front of the smoke alarm. After it finally went off, I turned and glared at Harry and Niall, who just looked around the room at everything but me.

“What did you two num-nuts do this time?”

“Well,” Niall said, “I wanted to make some pancakes, you know like how Mum made them, and I was following the recipe when it started smoking and the alarm went off. I don’t know what I did wrong!” Niall buried his face in his hands. I put my arm around his shoulders.

“You put the butter on a hot pan didn’t you?” I looked away from Niall and looked at Harry.

“Uh, were we not supposed to do that?” he asked. I looked over at the stove and then back to Harry.

“You are supposed to warm the pan up a little, then but the butter on and lift the pan up and move the butter around till it’s all melted.” I just shook my head, this stuff always happens to me.

“Oh, oopsie.” Harry looked over at Niall and I then just walked out of the room, which was probably smart. This was going to be the 5th pan I’ve had to replace this month because Niall or Harry were trying to cook.

“S-sorry Liam.” Niall picked his face out of his hands and looked at me guiltily. I knew I couldn’t make him feel any worse about this whole situation. I sighed.

“It’s alright Niall, just please wake me up before you try to cook.”

“OK! Can we still make pancakes though?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Harry! Give me back my comb! I need it!” Zayn yelled as he chased Harry around the flat. We are supposed to be packing for our tour, but of course someone has to make it take longer. This time it was the curly boy.

“NEVER!” Harry yelled. He ran around the couch where I cut him off on the one side, just wanting this to be over. Zayn cut him off on the other side, but Harry being Harry thought he could jump over the couch. He jumped, but his foot hit the top of the couch and he came crashing down. I stood there, shocked that the idiot even tried it, while Zayn ran around the couch and grabbed his comb and was petting it. Niall walked into the room and immediately started laughing.

“I’LL SAVE YOU HAZZA!” Louis screamed and ran over to Harry, pulling at him and hugging him. Larry Stylinson moment!

 I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had gotten a new DM on Twitter, hopefully it was Hayley. We had been talking for 2 weeks now, and I feel like we’ve known each other forever! I knew she was hiding something because she didn’t seem as excited for some reason. It’s weird, I can know she’s hiding something over the internet, call me crazy but I know my friends. I saw the DM, it was from Hayley, and it was short, very uncharacteristic of her.

@HAYley_gurl37:

@Real_Liam_Payne: hey li-li. I, um have a question… ~Hayley

Alright, now that was just strange, she never replies with anything that short. Maybe this was what’s bothering her. Maybe she’s nervous about asking me this question. I typed in a quick reply.

@Real_Liam_Payne:

@HAYley_gurl37: hey hay, what’s up? You know you can ask me any question without asking me, right? Is something bothering you? ~Li-li

“Liam! Stop talking to Hayley and let’s go! We’re gonna miss out flight!” Paul yelled out. I sighed and grabbed my suitcase.

“Coming Paul! One minute!” I looked over the DM one last time and walked out of the door. Our US tour is officially starting, along with the chance to see Hayley. I only hope I can get through this flight.

~*~*~Hayley’s POV~*~*~

I sat at my desk, staring at my computer screen. It’s been 2 weeks since the day Liam had responded to my tweet. Since then, he’s gotten the boys to follow me as well, every Directioners dream. I had also gotten over 300,000 followers in the process, I guess it comes when someone famous follows you.

 I had just gotten a reply from Liam and it scared me. He knew me so well now that over the stinkin internet he can tell something’s wrong. I don’t deserve to have someone like Liam Payne to be my friend, actually one of my best friends. I knew I had to respond to him, since he responded so quickly, but I couldn’t find the words to ask him. I had no idea how to make it sound like I wasn’t using him these 2 weeks. I sighed, this was not going to be easy. As I got ready to type, I got another DM from Liam. I literally stopped breathing when I read what he wrote.

@Real_Liam_Payne:

@HAYley_gurl37: hey! We are getting ready to go on our flight to the US for your tour, and using wi-fi is hard to do, even if we are in 1st class. So here’s my number so we can text instead. I feel like I can trust you to not leak my number, so please dont! Thanks love! Xxxx ~Liam

After his name he left his number, Liam stinkin Payne’s REAL PHONE NUMBER! I started to freak out and have a fangirl moment. After a few minutes, I got over it and put his number in my phone and shot him a text.

To Liam FLACKING Payne <3:

Hey li-li! It’s Hayley, I got your number? And I wont leak it, don’t worry! [:

After I sent it, I sat back in my chair and groaned, now I really had my work cut out for myself. I needed some back-up, pronto.

To Jamie:

Hey! I need your help, and since you’re the only one who knows about the li-li thing, I can only talk to you! PLEASE HURRY!

After I sent that, I leaned back and covered my face with my hands.

“Why do I always have a way to screw everything up?” I muttered to myself. I felt my phone vibrate, hopefully it was Jamie so she can help me figure out what to say to Liam. But luck was not on my side, it was Liam and it seems like he didn’t forget about my question.

From Liam FLACKING Payne <3:

Hey hay! And yes its my real number, I wouldn’t do that to you! And thanks for not leaking! [: I still haven’t forgotten about your question before don’t make me tell the boys about it, and you know they wont stop at anything to get you to tell them [: Li-li

I just didn’t know what to say, but I knew I had to say it now, or I’ll never be able to say it. I still needed to get those tickets, but my parents don’t have the money to get me one, and neither do Jamie’s. My work money isn’t even close to covering it since I’m only a dog-sitter. I sighed and typed a reply, hoping this won’t mess up how close liam and I have gotten.

To Liam FLACKING Payne <3:

Aw thanks li-li. As for the boys, DON’T TELL THEM I ASKED YOU THIS! It would be really embarrassing! Anywho, as for my question, I don’t know how to say it, so ill just say it: is there any way you can give me 2 tickets for your concert in July at New Jersey? [:

Jamie never responded, so she’s either eating or she lost her phone. I was stuck to face the music alone. I sat there, agonizing over Liam’s response. I hoped it wouldn’t be too bad.

When my phone vibrated, I jumped. I slowly reached for it. I read his reply, and my heart dropped and I burst into tears. This was worse than I could’ve ever imagined.

From Liam FLACKING Payne <3:

Hey hay, I wont tell them that you used me to get tickets! I should’ve known someone was trying to get me to give them something, that’s all everyone wants! You just want a way to say that liam payne gave you tickets so you don’t have to pay for them. Ill make a deal with you, you tell no one I gave you these tickets and ill give them to you, and I don’t want you to talk to me ever again. –Liam

hey guys! i dont really like this chapter, but oh well, it's important to the story [: i don't really read over what i write, just a heads up. is theres any spelling or grammar mistakes, just blame Word!! xD anyway, tell me what you think!! and i have a question for you guys:

do you think they will ever make up? and should i consider putting this up for the watty awards, if i can finish writing it in time? Ooooooh ^.^ thanks!! as always, please VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN if you liked this chapter!! I LOVE YOU MY CREME CAKES! <3

~ERICA! |:^{)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

143K 4.6K 30
Anna Grant has always felt the need to be the best good girl she can be for her father ever since her mother died. Liam Payne, on the other hand, alw...
55.5K 1.1K 19
Paige was always one of the popular girls, but never had a boyfriend before in her life, or even talked to boys at all. So when Brandon Dowey- one of...
2.2K 70 16
Liam and Bridget made it through a year together. Now, they're going on their second year. They have their friends and Liam's family has always been...
1.3K 105 45
Ryan is a high school junior. It's her first year in high school. She's been home schooled her entire life due to her overprotective mother. Her firs...