A cup of you (Michaeng / Comp...

By S7ven-

Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love... More

Chapter 1: "Mina"
Chapter 2: "Yeri"
Chapter 3 "Nine"
Chapter 4 "Mafia"
Chapter 5 "Chaeyoung"
Chapter 6 "I like her"
Chapter 7 "Push"
Chapter 8 "Pull"
Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"
Chapter 10 "Work"
Chapter 11 "I like you"
Chapter 12 "Cold"
Chapter 13 "Confession"
Chapter 14 "Us"
Chapter 15 "Last of you"
Chapter 16 "Twice"
Chapter 17 "Missed"
Chapter 18 "First"
Chapter 19 "Second"
Chapter 20 "Third"
Chapter 21 "Fourth"
Chapter 22 "Fifth"
Chapter 23 "Melting"
Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"
Chapter 25 "녹아요"
Chapter 26 "Call"
Chapter 27 "Tiger"
Chapter 28 "Someone like me"
Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"
Chapter 30 "One month"
Chapter 31 "Forget"
Chapter 33 "Crumbs"
Chapter 34 "It's Mina"
Chapter 35 "Revelation"
Chapter 36 "Rooftop"
Chapter 37 "Insomnia"
Chapter 38 "Perseverance"
Chapter 39 "Let her go"
Chapter 40 "Time"
Chapter 41 "Rosé"
Chapter 42 "Jealousy"
Chapter 43 "Girls"
Chapter 44 "Obsess"
Chapter 45 "I'll wait"
Chapter 46 "Recovered"
Chapter 47 "Anew"
Chapter 48 "Lost world"
Chapter 49 "Rekindle"
Chapter 50 "Troubled"
Chapter 51 "Mood"
Chapter 52 "Japan"
Chapter 53 "Kazoku"
Chapter 54 "Wedding"
Chapter 55 "A cup of you"
Appreciation post

Chapter 32 "Too late"

6.8K 220 14
By S7ven-

{Previously:

"Forget about what we have." Chaeyoung's husky voice went through to Mina when she held the doorknob, "Forget about me." }

~•~

It was almost two weeks since Chaeyoung didn't go to work at the JYP building after the break up. The girls were unable to contact the latter and she have deleted her SNS accounts as well.

"Hi kids, please seat." Taecyeon claps his hand to start the recording with the girls. "So we have actually completed the album, we need to record one last song for it."

Everyone cheered on, hoping for another successful album, after they have hardly promote a still never released album.

"Here is the last song." Taecyeon then reached out to his mixer and played the song, "It's actually written by Chaeyoung."

"She's still working?" Jihyo was surprised, well everyone is.

"You've been talking to her?" Sana asked, and everyone was all eyes waiting for a reply.

"How was she?" Jeongyeon added.

"Yeah yeah yeah. She've promised a long time to help me on it." Taecyeon sighed and was unable to answer, he also didn't have any idea where Chaeyoung is, "But I think It'll be her last one."

"What?" In unison the girls asked.

"She's leaving the company." Taecyeon breathe heavily as he gave out the papers.

The girls were saddened by the news, and can't help but to think that the lyrics were Chaeyoung's way of telling on how she's feeling through.

(If the video doesn't work on your mobile: open your youtube app first, then go back to wattpad, click the video on this story again.)

</3

"I can't breath." Mina rushed out after finishing her line on the live room, she was heavily panting catching her breath.

"Are you okay?" Jeongyeon swiftly catch Mina, supporting her weight, "Call our manager." She worriedly signs to the other members and rubs Mina's back trying to ease what she's feeling.

Mina was taken to the hospital, she was unable to wait for the girls to finish there recording after hers.

The doctor advised her to rest, and gave her prescriptions, since her blood pressure were found to be low.

(Third person view)

After the album was released, Twice was more busy, JYP management was all out on promoting it. Schedules are hectic as ever, they were unable to sleep on a regular hours because of it.

~•~

After one year of hardwork, Twice was recognized as the nation's girl group. They were famous from the past years, but now they are more recognizable around the globe.

"I'm going!" They've heard a yell near the front door and everyone looked at the source of the voice.

"Mina yah! Where are you going?!" Another yell was heard across the room.

"Jeongyeon said the coffee on the Wangsinmi street is good!" Mina replied with a scream as well.

"It's The crumbs, Jihyo!" Jeongyeon yelped, trying to defend the good coffee.

"Okay!" Jihyo approved over. It was an immense shouting conversation.

Mina walks to the said street, it was a few blocks away - she wanted to get some fresh air anyway.

"The crumbs. Crumbs. Crumbs." Mina mumbled through looking for the sign of each shops, "Ah!" She pointed at the sign after finding it.

Mina stared at the building's exterior first, it was a two story glass cafe. The wind chimes rings in when she went inside and Mina can already smell in the fresh brewed coffee and she was loving it.

Mina's attention was on the second floor, since it was more on a different look, some of the walls were covered by aesthetic wood panel.

"Sorry. The second floor is not for customers." One of the crew advised Mina as she was already stepping closer on the staircase.

"Oh sorry." Mina step farther and decided to seat near the staircase, which she founds to be unnoticeable if people came in, it was well hidden.

Mina scans the cafe's menu, she was happy the she've found something new and the place fragrance were really nice. A freshly brewed coffee bean, that's like how she want it.

"Can I take your order?" The waiter took her order when Mina was inside for quite some time.

Mina's order took no further time to be infront of her. She giggled looking and took a picture of her order, she was overwhelmed from her happiness.

"Hey, can I get some coffee?"

Mina heard another customer came from behind, she tried to focus on her coffee not looking back. Mina didn't want to be recognized, not now that she's enjoying her food.

"Sure." The waiter replied.

"Oh sorry."

Mina almost spill her coffee after someone have bumped her chair,

"I'm really really sorry."

Mina looked behind at the person that bumped her, but she was more surprise of the person than of what happened.

"Ch.. Chae... Chaeyoung ah?" Mina took forever to say the name.

"Ah.." Chaeyoung was equally stunned from her position as her memory recollects, "You.. You're alone?" She scanned around for the other girls.

"Y-yeah." Mina replied, her eyes never left the person infront of her.

"Ms. Chaeyoung. Here's your coffee." The waiter interrupted and was waiting on where to place the coffee.

"Thanks. Put it here." Chaeyoung tap on Mina's table.

Chaeyoung then sat oppositely to Mina and Mina fumbly tries to fix her hair and dress. She was wearing an off shoulder blue dress that matches her wavy long hair.

Mina glanced at Chaeyoung and chuckled, "You have something here." Mina pointed out the 'something' to her.

"Here?" Chaeyoung wiped it with her finger but it got smudge across her face.

Mina muffled her laughter, Chaeyoung looks like a soldier with the paint across her cheeks, "Here." Mina stretched her arms and wiped it with the tissue on the table.

Chaeyoung on the other hand bent a little so Mina can reach the 'something' on her face.

"Oh, that's paint." Chaeyoung looked at the tissue after, "I was painting upstairs."

"Painting?" Mina asked, she haven't heard it from her from many moons.

"Yeah, I have a gallery upstairs." Chaeyoung defended the paint on her face.

"You.. You owned the gallery upstairs?" Mina was unsure on where to start asking.

"I actually own this place." Chaeyoung answered back and chuckled, because the person infront of her is acting like she doesn't understand her language.

"This place?" Mina pointed at the table, making an impact.

"Y-yeah." Chaeyoung nodded, "What's wrong?" She asked, as she was receiving so many questionable remarks.

"N-nothing." Mina unknowingly blushed, she then realize that she is asking too much.

"Chaeyoung ah!"

Both of them, Chaeyoung and Mina looked at the person calling her.

"Yu.. Yugyeom oppa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 124 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
38.4K 1.1K 16
Mostly female reader DO NOT COPY MY WORK!! Disclaimer: I don't own Twice or anyone in this book except my story line. The photos used aren't mine.
61.2K 2K 22
"It wasn't easy to be with you, It wasn't easy to hold your hand, look where we are, we made it." not good at angst but will try Momo x G Reader Cont...
28.8K 891 27
Just read it and I hope you enjoy. ( Some comment's won't make sense's since I've Change this story line)