Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 29

1.4K 57 35
By swettyslove

This chapter is a bit longer then usual so I hope you enjoy.
Remember to vote and leave as many comments as you want.

Jughead POV:

After the five day break we had, it was now another Monday morning and that means school was unfortunately starting again.

I woke up earlier then usual so I could walk Betty to school. Something about her makes me soft. I mean who am I, waking up early for someone. You've got to be pretty special for that to happen.

So I woke up at the ungodly time of five am. I can't believe people do this everyday.

I literally dragged my body out of bed and into the shower, that's supposed to wake up me, hopefully.

I took a hot shower. Letting the steam surround me.

After I finished washing I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my lower half.

I dried myself off and walked into my room. I picked out a pair of black jeans and a grey 'S' shirt. I wrapped a flannel around my waist and put my beanie over my head.

I put on my Serpents jacket and walked out into the kitchen.

Jellybean: why are you awake? It's my time to be away from you. She said annoyedly. I rolled my eyes.

She's such a brat.

I quickly ate breakfast so I didn't have to spend any longer in her horrible company.

As soon as I finished I put my plate in the sink and began walking to the door.

Jellybean: where are you going? She asked.
Jughead: I'm going to my girlfriends house. I said and walked out the door, not giving her a chance to say anything.

I walked the short distance to her house as I enjoyed the cool breeze against my skin.

I walked to Betty's house and knocked on the door. Within a few seconds the door opened, revealing Hal.

After a small hello he told me that they were in the lounge.

I walked in as he left to head to the Wyrm.

I entered the lounge and a small smile formed on my lips. Betty and Sweet Pea were asleep. Betty was clinging to him and he held her tightly to him.

They have the strongest relationship I've ever seen, much different to Jellybean and I.

Knowing Betty and Sweet Pea for litreally majority of my life, I know how much they need each other and how much they worship one another.

I respect that they need each other and their closeness. I also know that Sweet Pea would try to murder me if I came anywhere near to hurting her, not that I ever would.

Betty is such an amazing, cute and bubbly person who I've loved being around my whole life. I can't believe I get to call the most beautiful girl mine.

Sweet Pea has been my best friend since we met, same with Betty. We met before we even turned one. Our dads were always close. I still want to be close with Sweet Pea even though I'm dating his sister.

As I was swimming in my thoughts I heard the sound of small movements. I looked up to Betty and Sweet Pea, Sweet Pea had woken up.

Jughead: morning sunshine. I said with a chuckle. He lets out a groan and rolls his eyes.
Sweet Pea: what's the time? He asked tiredly.
Jughead: It's 7:20 so you both need to get up. He let out another groan.

Sweet Pea began whispering to Betty, telling her to wake up.

Betty: five more minutes. She mumbled into his chest. I let out a chuckle.
Sweet Pea: Jughead's here. He said more like a bribe to get her up.
Betty: no he isn't. She said. I smiled, she's so adorable.
Sweet Pea: he is. He said back.
Betty: then why can't I see him? She said.

The whole time she had been replying to him, her eyes were closed. My girl is making my heart melt.

Sweet Pea: open your eyes and you might. He said sarcastically. Betty let out a groan but did as he said.

She turned her head around so she was facing me. She gave me a tired but beautiful smile.

She looked so cute with her messy hair covering a part of her face. How does a person look this good after they just woke up?

Jughead: come on Princess, get dressed. I said. She let out a sigh but got up and walked to her room.

Sweet Pea also got up and walked into his room.

Within about three minutes Sweet Pea walked out of his room fully dressed.

Sweet Pea: Betty's probably going to be a while. He said as he made some breakfast for himself.

It had been about half an hour when she finally came out of her room, looking stunning as always.

Sweet Pea: here. He said as he chucked an apple in her direction, which she caught.

We all picked up our bags and headed off to school.

I had my arm wrapped around Betty's waist as she kept close to my side. I could tell Sweet Pea was trying very hard not to say anything.

We soon arrived at school. As we entered the oversized doors we were instantly stopped by Kevin and behind him was Archie and Reggie, Betty's best friends.

Kevin: Hello. He said to Betty.
Betty: hi? She said confusedly.
Archie: I hate you so much right now. He said to Betty while Reggie nodded his head.
Betty: what did I do? She questioned sadly.
Reggie: this asshole. He said while pointing to Kevin.
Reggie: woke us up at 3 am to tell us something that he claimed was very important. He said.
Sweet Pea: and that is? He asked.
Archie: that Betty and Jughead got together. I woke up at 3 fucking am for that, I could have been doing something useful, like sleeping. I don't need to know about your love life at 3 am. He said sounding slightly angry. Betty let out a giggle.
Betty: how did you even know we were dating? I never told you. She said while raising an eyebrow at Kevin.
Kevin: hunny, I know everything, it's my job. He said making us all laugh.

Kevin: so, when are you guys having kids? He asked. Both Betty and I choked.

We haven't even been dating for a week and he brought up that question.

I could see out of the corner of my eyes that Sweet Pea nearly fainted. I wanted to laugh so bad but then he might forbid me from seeing Betty. And I know he'd do it to. He'd do anything for her, I really have to live up to his standards.

Archie: I feel sorry for Sweet Pea, he has to be there when they fuck. He said with a snicker. Betty blushed.
Reggie: remember our other conversation, wrap your w- Betty cut him off by wrapping her hand over his mouth.

Betty: finish that sentence and I'll ruin your relationship. She warned threateningly.

She removed her hand from his mouth and he reminded silent. I wonder what that's about?

Sweet Pea: I swear if you get her pregnant I'll kill you. He warned me.
Kevin: and if you get her pregnant I'll protect you from the grinch. He said back.

Betty: can we stop this conversation, I'm not getting pregnant. She said to all of us.
Sweet Pea: Better not. He muttered under his breath.

Kevin: anyway, back to what I was saying. Bughead- Betty, Sweet Pea and I all gave each other confused looks.
Archie: let me answer that question, since that was the first thing I heard at 3 am. Betty and Jughead's ship name. He said.

Bughead, well that's an.... interesting name.

Reggie: can we end this topic, if I here anything else about 'Bughead', I'll die. He said our ship name in air quotes.
Kevin: fine, I have some other interesting news, mainly for Sweet Pea but still interesting. Sweet Pea gave Kevin a confused look.
Kevin: well you know the whole bomb situation last week. He said carefully because he knew Betty was still a little on edge.

I could feel as Betty's hand tightened around mine. I let go of her hand and wrapped my arm around her and held her close to me.

Kevin: someone helped him. He said. That shocked everyone.
Fangs: who? Fangs asked as he and Toni had recently arrived.
Kevin: Veronica. He said. Everyone's jaws dropped.
Toni: I saw her at school earlier, how is she not in jail? She questioned.
Kevin: daddy's money, obviously. He said.

We thankfully changed the topic and I could tell Betty felt a lot more relaxed.

Betty POV:

As I clinged tightly to Jughead the bell rang. I had class with Sweet Pea and Toni.

Toni walked off to her locker while Sweet Pea walked me to mine and we soon went to his.

We arrived at class and saw Toni sitting at the back. I took a seat next to her and Sweet Pea sat on the seat available next to me.

Toni: sooo, tell me everything about you and Jughead. She said.
Sweet Pea: I seriously can't escape this damn topic. He said making me giggle.

Whilst we waited for our teacher to arrive, I told Toni about everything between Jughead and I. Sweet Pea kept making gun motions at his head and fake killing himself.

Betty: you're so childish. I said to him.
Sweet Pea: okay, so when I get a girlfriend I'll do what you do. He said.
Betty: you're not allowed to have a girlfriend. I said.

I can't even imagine Sweet Pea with a girl. Veronica doesn't really count, she's more like a demon than a girl.

He's my little brother, I don't want to see him with some girl that will waste his time. He is the most amazing and caring guy ever to have walked this earth. He's always treated me like I'm some goddess. Which, I am. But anyway, he's the most genuine and caring guy. He's always put my feelings before his and I know he'll do that with his girlfriend.

Whoever ends up dating my brother will be the luckiest girl, just like I'm the luckiest girl that I get to be his sister.

I swear what ever girl he chooses to date better be the best. I'm sure there is no girl that deserves him but I guess he needs to date someone.

I really just want the best for my little brother. I couldn't bare to ever see him hurt like how Veronica left him. It hurt me seeing Sweet Pea that broken. He's my everything and seeing him even the slightest bit hurt makes me want to kill whoever is bothering him. Even if I'm the person who annoys him majority of the time. There's also another flaw with my 'killing a person who bothers my brother' problem. I don't think I could physically kill a person, I'm sure Jughead would do it for me though.

But what I'm trying to say is, Sweet Pea doesn't deserve some ordinary girl. He deserves a girl who will put him first and truly love him.

I want him to be happy, I want him to have the world, even when he's annoying. I want the best for him.

Sweet Pea: so you're allowed to date but I'm not? He said while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: you catch on so fast. I said with a smirk.
Toni: this is interesting, why do you forbid him to date? She asked with a chuckle.
Betty: because, he's to good for anyone and know one deserves him. I said.
Toni: you guys just keep getting cuter. She said making me and Sweet Pea smile.
Sweet Pea: and the fact that she things I'll stop spending time with her. He said while raising an eyebrow at me.

I know he'd never do it, but still. Every second he spends with a girl is time I'm not spending with him.

Toni: I'll say it again, you two can't get any cuter. She said making us all laugh.

Throughout the day we carried on normally like we usually would.

The teachers acted as if the whole bomb situation didn't happen. I guess they're not really supposed to talk about it anyway.

I'm just glad that Sebastian is finally gone and out of my life.

I will never be able to understand how dumb I was. How could I not see what his intentions were with me? Sweet Pea could but I was completely blind.

I let out a sigh as the lunch bell rang.

I picked up my stuff and headed to my locker alone since I didn't have anyone I was close with in that class.

I quickly put my stuff away in my locker and headed into the student lounge.

When I walked in I could see Kevin was trying to ask Jughead all the questions he had been wondering about our relationship.

Betty: Kevin please leave my boyfriend alone. I said as I took a seat next to Jughead and cuddled into his side.
Kevin: you know, you've changed. You use to tell me everything. He said. I let out a laugh.
Betty: you realize the questions you're asking are to detailed? I said while raising an eyebrow.
Kevin: you say detailed, I say interesting. He says with a shrug. Jughead and I let out a laugh.

Everyone soon arrived into the student lounge. The last person to arrive was Sweet Pea and he had a weird grin on his face. A grin I knew all to well.

He had that same grin when we told me that he and Veronica were dating. I can't believe he's going on a date, this sneaky bitch.

Jughead: what's with the grin? He asked while raising an eyebrow at my brother. Sweet Pea shrugs but maintains a grin.
Toni: tell us. She said. He chuckled.
Fangs: okay, we'll do it the easy way. Betty. He said while they all turned to me.

They all know that I would be able to tell what's going on his mind, just like how Sweet Pea knows what I'm thinking at any moment.

Betty: he's going on a date. I said and their jaws dropped. Sweet Pea laughed.
Betty: so who is this girl that's trying to steal my brother? I asked while raising an eyebrow. Sweet Pea chuckled.
Sweet Pea: if you must kno- I cut him off.
Betty: which I must. I said.
Sweet Pea: Midge. He said.
Betty: I do not approve. I mumbled. Sweet Pea laughed.
Sweet Pea: remember our deal? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Jughead: what deal? He asked what everyone else was thinking.
Betty: a little while ago we made a deal. If either one of us doesn't like who the other person is dating, we'd break up with them.
Jughead: so if Sweet Pea told you to break up with me, you would? He asked.
Betty: unfortunately yes. I said. Jughead chuckled.

Toni: anyway, back to the topic. She said.
Fangs: how do you get all the cheerleaders? Veronica and now Midge. Damn dude. He said making the boys in the room laugh.
Sweet Pea: I'm just that hot. I roll my eyes at my brothers cockiness.
Betty: ugly bitch. I muttered under my breath. Everyone but Sweet Pea heard me.

The end of lunch bell rang. We all got up and walked to classes. I had class with Archie so we walked together.

We walked to class and took a seat next to each other. I turned to Archie and he looked so tired. I'm pretty sure if he closed his eyes for even five seconds, he'd fall asleep.

Betty: you look so tired. I said with a small chuckle as it's partly my fault.
Archie: I'm sleep deprived because of your love life. He said making me laugh.
Archie: this isn't funny. I swear I'm gonna call you at 3 am one day just so you can experience this. He said making me burst into laughter.

We had gotten half way through the lesson when I noticed Archie had been extremely quiet. I looked over to him and whispered his name. No response. He had fallen asleep. I let out a chuckle and decided not to annoy him and let him get some much needed rest.

Since the teacher wasn't looking I took out my phone and began messaging Kevin since he had class with Reggie.

( Kevin and Betty's messages )

Archie has fallen asleep 😂 how's Reggie going?

Reggie fell asleep as soon as he
sat down 😂😂

( pretend he has a shirt on )

OMG that picture is amazing 😂😂

That red headed gingerbread man looks like he lost his neck.

Omg stop! I'm gonna get caught for
laughing so loud 😂.

I'm just too hilarious for you uncultured swines.

I'm cultured :(

Okay fineeeeee.

Loveeeeee youuuuu. 🥰❤️

Loveee youuu tooooo 💕🥰

( end of messages )

The lesson thankfully soon ended and I woke Archie up so he wouldn't get caught sleeping and end up with a detention.

I walked to my locker where I saw Sweet Pea waiting for me.

Betty: Hello Sweet Pea Jordan Cooper. I said while opening my locker.
Sweet Pea: hi Elizabeth Rose Cooper, any particular reason that we're using each other's full names today? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: man whore. I mumbled. He heard me and let out a laugh while he shook his head.

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked out. He knows I only called him that because he's going on a date.

I think I'm worse then Sweet Pea and that's saying a lot.

Sweet Pea: you're annoying. He said with a laugh.
Betty: you're annoying. I mimicked him.
Sweet Pea: I love you okay? You're my top priority, not some random. He said softly.
Betty: better be. I mumbled making him laugh.
Sweet Pea: it's adorable when you're jealous. He said with a smirk.
Betty: I'm not jealous. I said confidently.

I am jealous. Very jealous.

I don't know why I am, I guess it's just that he's always been by my side and I can't imagine him not being there.

The thought of him not being apart of my life scares me.

Sweet Pea: you definitely are. He said with a chuckle. I didn't say anything.

I don't want him to know about my insecurities.

Sweet Pea: wanna help me get ready for tonight? He asked.

I know what he's doing, he's trying to include me in everything because deep down I know he knows that I don't want to loose him.

Betty: sure. I said making him smile.

We soon arrived home and we flopped onto his bed.

We talked for a little while. It was good just being with him and talking about thinks that we'd usually talk about.

It was nice.

Betty: okay let me get you ready, because well, you're going to take a while. I said while scanning him up and down.

His fashion sense is average, at best.

Sweet Pea: my style isn't that bad. He said in defense.
Betty: it's okay, you're clearly in denial. I can help you work through it. I said with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: How do I put up with you? He said with a smirk. I giggle.

Betty: I love you. I said as I embraced him in the tightest hug I could manage. He hugged me equally as tight.
Sweet Pea: I love you so much. He said as he placed a kiss on my head.
Betty: you're the best little brother. I said while looking up to him with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: little? Can I please remind you of the definition of little? He said while raising an eyebrow.
Betty: shhh shhh, your opinion isn't needed right now. I said making him smirk.
Sweet Pea: that's what I thought. Now come on, do your magic that takes ways to long. He said as he fell back onto his bed.
Betty: well I might need some extra time with you. I said making him roll his eyes playfully.

I looked through his wardrobe and tried to work with what I had, which really wasn't much.

I need to take him on a shopping spree or something.

Betty: gosh Pea, when was the last time you got new clothes? I asked him as I looked through everything. He shrugged.
Betty: we're going shopping soon. I said.
Sweet Pea: I am not going with you. He shot back. My jaw dropped.
Betty: why not? I asked sounding offended.
Sweet Pea: Betty, you spent three hours in one shop, to end up buying nothing. I am not going with you. He said.
Betty: now you're just being rude. I said making him laugh.

For the next hour and a half I pulled out many outfits of his and tried to make the best possible outfit for him. Obviously there was a lot of complaint from Sweet Pea, telling me that I was taking to long, I just ignored him though.

He was finally done putting on the outfit and I was fixing up his hair.

Sweet Pea: why does my hair matter, she's not even gonna be looking at it. I face palmed.
Betty: idiot. I mumbled under my breath.
Betty: Sweet Pea, you're dumb. I said as I ignored his comment and continued fixing up his hair.

I had finally finished getting him ready and he looked handsome. I'm glad that my hard work payed off.

Betty: you look amazing. I said with a smile as we walked out of his room. He let out a chuckle.

We took a seat on the couch next to dad.

Betty: dad, how does he look? I asked cheerfully.
Hal: average? He asked confusedly.
Betty: men. I mumbled under my breath. They both laughed.

Sweet Pea soon had to leave so he said good bye to me and dad.

Betty: you know, I've been thinking about Sweet Pea and this whole dating situation. I said. Dad turned to me and raised an eyebrow.
Hal: here we go. He mumbled. I chuckled.
Betty: I think he's to young to date, therefore you need to forbid him from dating. I said. Dad gave me a look that said I was being stupid.
Hal: my darling, how old are you? He asked.
Betty: 18. I said.
Hal: how old is Sweet Pea?
Betty: 18. I said back.
Hal: now, what makes you dating Jughead any different from Sweet Pea dating some girl? He asked.
Betty: dad, I don't think you see where I'm coming from. He laughed at me.
Hal: Princess, you're jealous because you think that some girl is going to take Sweet Pea away from you. He said.

Damn, he's one hundred accurate.

Hal: just like whenever you go out with some guy. Sweet Pea is extremely jealous and worried that some guy will take you away from him. He said.
Betty: but I'd never let that happen. I love Sweet Pea so much. I said. Dad smiled.
Hal: exactly, and that's how Sweet Pea feels as well. He'd never let a girl take you away from him. He said.

Hearing what dad had to say made a lot of sense. I guess he's right.

Hal: You need to relax, everything is fine. He said as I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.
Betty: I guess you're right. I said honestly.
Hal: see, you should listen to your dad more often. He said making us both laugh.
Betty: well since you're such a multi talented guy, would you mind getting me some ice-cream? I asked with a grin. He let out a laugh but nodded his head.

He soon came back with a pint of ice-cream and a spoon. I smiled and thanked him.

Hal: I'm a slave in my own house. He said making me smirk.
Betty: well if you're a slave, would you mind getting me a drink? I asked carefully. He turned to face me and glared.
Betty: worth a try. I said making him roll his eyes playfully.

It had been about 2 hours and dad had gone to bed. I decided to stay up so I could see how everything went.

Another half an hour went by and I had a gut feeling that Sweet Pea wouldn't be seeing his date ever again. A smirk formed on my face.

The door opened and I quickly changed my expression into a casual look.

He walked into the lounge and took a seat next to me. I instantly cuddled into his side. He wrapped an arm around me.

Betty: how did it go? I asked.

I already knew the answer but I just wanted to verify that I was correct.

Sweet Pea: it went okay but we don't really have anything in common. He said.
Betty: I'm sorry. I said while looking up to him. He smiled softly.

Betty: I also wanted to say sorry for earlier. I said.

Dad made me realise that all the things I'm worrying over, Sweet Pea worry's over too. It made me see that Sweet Pea would never choose someone over me. And the whole time I was just being really insensitive towards him.

Sweet Pea: I know you only mean well. He said softly as he placed a kiss on my head. I smile to myself.

I'm glad he's not mad at me.

Sweet Pea: it's late, you need to rest. He said as we both stood up.
Betty: yes dad. I said making him laugh.

Sweet Pea: good night Betts, I love you. He said softly.
Betty: night Swetty, I love you too. I said and began walking up to my room.

Everything in life is perfect, I just need it to stay that way.

A/N
Jughead and Betty being cute.
Betty feeling jealous that Sweet Pea went on a date 😂.
Obviously cute Betty and Sweet Pea moments.
I hope you all enjoyed ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
93.1K 6.2K 65
Eyz Miracle Sarino is a badass. She punched and kicked. Fighting is her hobby. Slap her and she will punch you. Curse her and she will kick you. Bec...
1.9K 71 99
Offline purpose 701 - 776 + side story
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...