Unexpected Surprises

By SeaxxSun

Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned... More

Unexpected Surprises
Authors Note
From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex
Rejection and An Unexpected Suprise x2
Goodbye
Reunited
Kodak Moment
Family
From Fairytale to a Nightmare
"She makes Joey go red..... like tomatoes!"
Prince turned out to be the monster.
Give Him Time ..
This attraction will be the end of me
Father or Not?
This is a Warning
The Rightful Luna and The Fraud
Alpha Daddy?
Confessions
Not A Chapter ... Sorry !
i love you ...
He's Off The Market ! Sorry Ladies !
Never Mess With a Ballerina
The Game!
DelaRosa
The Problem.
No
Sealing The Deal With A Kiss
Mate
Yolanda & Glen
Not A Chapter! Sorry Lovelies!
Vincent
Roberto
Love
The Kiss And Tell
To Take The Out Or Not
Blood Calling
Jossie & Benny Boy
Sunny
Epilogue
Good News!

Promises

122K 3.1K 158
By SeaxxSun

Its going to have some R-Rated scenes. So if you don't want to read it just skip over the area that has this "××"

Chapter Twenty Six

Ariana Belle

"Why didn't you tell me Ariana.... Fuck!" Caleb growled throwing his office chair across the room.

"I - I'm sorry .... I thought I would ... I didn't want to.." Wringing my fingers I looked up into his flashing eyes. I could see his wolf fighting for control.

His eyes widened once more as he caught on to my stuttering.

"You were going to give yourself to this sick fuck?" His voice had dropped and his eyes were mixed between his beautiful Caribbean blue eyes and his Wolf's coal black eyes.

It was truly a beautiful mix. Light and dark. But it also scared me to death.

Caleb had never been this upset with me. And his body was tense like he was ready to attack anybody and anything. I had never seen him like this.

I had always heard stories of how frightening he was but he had never shown that part of himself to me. Until today.

Once I uttered Heath's name, Caleb dragged me into his office and made me tell him everything.

Throughout everything he stayed silent but my wolf was warning me of how angry and restless his wolf was getting as I went on.

And then he flipped. Knocking off his computer from the desk. Punching his walls and throwing his chairs like they weighed nothing.

"Dammit Ariana I'm fucking talking to you!" He shouted slapping his hands down on the arm rests of my seat.

Immediately my eyes watered and soon my bottom lip began to quiver.

Caleb cursed under his breath before swooping me up and taking my seat before setting me down on his lap.

I could still feel how tense he was and how hard he was trying to fight his anger. So I stayed still and refused to meet his eyes.

"Fuck, babe I'm sorry. I never wanted you to see me like that." He sighed running his fingers through his long hair.

"It's just the thought of you doing something so damn stupid - like giving yourself off to a damn maniac makes me lose my mind. And just imagining him trying to hold you and kiss you.." His voice strained as he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

"It fucking breaks my heart Ariana. I just got you back. I got my kids... And you're willing to let him tear us apart again because you didn't trust me enough to tell me."

Shaking my head I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled closer to his chest.

"I do trust you!" I did. As crazy as it sounded I trusted him with everything.

"Then why didn't you tell me." He snapped back, his eyes still closed.

"Because I didn't want you to worry with my problems." I frowned staring at his closed eyes. I needed him to open them so I could calm my racing heart.

"You're my mate Ariana. You and our kids are my entire world. Your problems are mine. I'd do anything for you, why haven't you grasped that yet?" I could hear it in his voice how upset he was. And it nearly made me want to bawl.

Instead I pulled him down by his neck and kissed him. His body tensed under me before he relaxed and gripped onto my hips. Lifting me up and setting me back down so that I was straddling him.

Flicking out my tongue I traced his bottom lip begging for him to open his mouth so I could taste him. So I could calm myself, calm him, calm our Wolf's.

Shaking his head he tried to pull away. Growling I grabbed the scuff on the back of his neck and grinded down on him, making him moan out.

My body tingled at the gruff sound as it vibrated through his chest to my bones. Making me clench my thighs but it only made my core closer to his.

Letting out a soft groan I kissed his jaw up to his lips. While he held down my hips onto his member making him hiss every time I rolled my hips.

"Ari.... Stop.... We need to ... Stop." He panted his brows scrunching together like if he was in pain.

"No not this time. I want this." I assured him pulling him back to me.

××

As soon as the words escaped my lips he hoisted me up and walked us back to his couch, his lips moving from my lips to my jaw.

My heart began to thrum as his fingers trailed up my stomach rising my shirt until he got to the bottom of my bra. 

Swooping down he laid open mouthed kisses up my navel. Moaning I arched my back and pulled on his dark locks.

Cursing under his breath he quickly took off my shirt and tore my bra making me clench my legs around his waist.

His mouth slowly continued to kiss their way up the valley of my breast until his lips ended at the top of my right breast.

"Off! I want your shirt off!" I moaned fisting his shirt into my hands.

Smirking he raised his head helping me take off his shirt. Sighing I ran my fingers down his abs making him shiver.

Smiling up at him I bit down on my lip as I unbuckled his jeans and took him into my hands.

His hands shook as a gasp escaped his lips. His eyes closed shut as I began to move my hands making sure to start slow and began to speed up.

Groaning his hands shook once more, his body weighing me down. But it didn't hurt. Instead it made me squirm with need. He was so close to my core and yet there was too much of a barrier with my jeans.

"Fuck stop baby or I won't last." He panted claiming my mouth with his.

Quickly his fingers trailed down my navel until he got to my jeans. Unbuckling them he pulled them down along with my grey panties.

Raising my hips I helped him take them off, along with his own jeans.

"Now. I need you now please" I moaned wrapping my legs around his waist once more pulling him closer to my core.

"Not yet baby " he smirked before taking my breast into his mouth while his hand began to tease the opposite breast.

Groaning I withered under him. Pulling him as close as I could and rocking my hips to get any friction.

I frowned as his lips moved to my other breast and his fingers went down and cupped my sex making me pant out and throw my head back in a moan.

Groaning he began to tease my sex before he plunged his middle finger into my core making me moan out and squirm under him.

"I love you." He panted raising his lips to kiss my own. Nodding I rocked my hips as he worked another finger into my core.

"Fuck, Caleb now. I need you now!" I cried out as my head pushed down into the couch.

I squirmed as his fingers were replaced by Caleb plunging himself into me.

Crying out I held onto his back my fingers digging into his skin as he rocked into me.

"More." I panted rolling us until we crashed onto the floor.

Caleb breathed out a laugh as he laid under me. Rolling my hips I moaned out at the new sensation coursing through my body.

Holding my hands behind me I continued to rock my with with his.

His grunts and moans turning me on even more. Along with his hands caressing my body.

My body lurched foreword as I could feel my climax coming. Turning us over Caleb laid on top kissing my lips as I squirmed under him.

It was painfully pleasurable as he sped up taking my climax to another level.

"I'm about to ... I fuck." I moaned out arching my body as I tensed under him. After a couple more thrust Caleb tensed before his body dropped on top of me.

Running my fingers through his hair I closed my eyes and reveled in the peace of the aftermath.

I could feel him still inside me growing once more. Laughing I kissed the top of his head. "You're insatiable."

"I'll never get enough of you." I smiled but the way he looked into my eyes. I could tell this was more than just sex. He was scared I would run off and do something stupid.

"I could go for another round" I smirked making him laugh and turning us so that I was on top.

"Giddy up then cowgirl." He smirked.

××

Waking up to someone knocking on the door like someone was being murdered was not my idea of fun.

Frowning I stood up wincing a bit at the pain in my core. It had been a while since we had sex.

"What are you doing?" Caleb moaned out frowning at the door.

"I'm coming! Stop attacking the door!" He shouted making the knocking completely stop.

"Ill get the door baby." I smiled leaning down to kiss his lips before pulling on my shirt.

"No way in hell you're answering the door like that. I can only see you like that." He smirked standing up and pulling on his boxers .

Kissing my lips before he opened the door. Making sure to stay hidden from the door I pulled on my underwear and sat on the couch.

"Who?" Caleb asked slightly shutting door a bit more.

"How do you know its really him?" He growled out making me frown at his bare back.

"No, I'm taking her home with the twins. You watch over Mariana and him."

A couple more words were exchanged before Caleb shut the door and began to get dressed.

"Hey. Where's the emergency?" I joked pulling him down to sit next to me.

"Nothing. Why don't you check on your sister and I'll grab the kids. We can go pick up Natalia and head over to the park." He said more than suggested as he kissed my forehead and made his way to stand up.

Frowning I pulled him back down a bit forcefully taking him by surprise.

"What's going on Caleb." His eyes narrowed and he began to shake his head.

"Nothing to concern yourself with babe." I could feel my anger rise along with my Wolf's.

"What happened to 'your problems are my own,' huh?" I hissed scooting away from him.

"This is different." He replied frowning at the small distance between us.

"No. We're mates. We share our problems and we work them out Caleb. Don't be a hypocrite." I snapped getting on my feet and picked up my jeans.

"Wait, dammit Ari. I just don't want you to stress out even more. You're worries about your sister and that guy." He cursed.

"I just want to take care of this for you. Once your sister wakes up and you have one less thing to worry about I'll tell you. I promise." He said wrapping his arms around my waist as he kissed my temple. 

Leaning back onto his chest I shut my eyes and nodded. "Okay... Just promise you will tell me as soon as she wakes up."

"Promise." Turning around I gave him a quick kiss before getting dressed.

"I'll get the twins. I want them to meet Mariana." I called out as I walked out the door.

Making my way to the living room I pulled my hair in front of my shirt and twirled it between my fingers.

I wanted to make sure that my bra less boobs were concealed.

"Mommy!" Snapping out of my daze I grinned at my twins as they came rushing to me with drawings in their hands.

"What's this?" I smiled taking the drawings into my hands.

"They're get well cards for Auntie Mari and Marie." Zoey smiled. But I could tell it had lost its happiness.

She was worried for Marie.

"Can we meet Auntie Mari?" Joey asked bouncing in the heels of his feet.

"Yeah. Just give me a minute to say goodbye to Auntie Quinn."nodding they rushed off to clean their mess while I walked into the room and smiled over at Quinn. Who was freshly bathed and into a white dress and barefoot. She looked completely healed and it helped take off a weight on my shoulders.

"Hey darling." I smiled scaring her. "Crap I hate when you do that Ari." She breathed out as her palm rested over her heart.

"Sorry." I laughed wrapping my arm around her slim shoulders and pulling her into a hug.

"I'm glad you're looking better." Nodding she pulled back and smiled back at me.

"Thanks to Maggie. That woman is the best. Prepared me this bubble bath and demanded I go in while she made the twins food. That woman is a goddess." She laughed tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

"She is. She was like a second mother. Always fussing over me and making sure I was okay. Keeping the bullies away. You name it she did it." I smiled reminiscing at the fond memories of her.

"How are you doing though?" I asked rubbing her bare shoulder. "Better than earlier. Mom called. Marie has been crying but she's better. And dad sends his apologies and he's sending over some pack members who stuck by him."

"He doesn't have to do that." I frowned. Heath was my problem... Mine and Caleb's now. I don't want other people worrying about this.

"He's our family and he's gone insane. We are helping." She stated before wrapping me back into another hug.

"Thank you." I smiled gently kissing her cheek before I pulled away.

"You stay here were the pack can watch you. I'll be back tomorrow morning so we can go to breakfast, okay?"

"Okay." Saying out goodbyes I made my way back to the twins and lead us to Jackson's office where Mariana was.

"Okay before we go in. I need you two to know that it may look bad but she's going to be okay. And before you know it she'll be on her feet." I assured them before opening the door.

Adrian raised his head as we walked in and tried to smile at the twins.

"Hey." His voice shook as he stood up and hugged the twins and me before walking back to Mariana and clutched onto her hand.

"Come." Walking around her bed I grabbed the twins and lead them to her.

"Mommy she looks just like you!" Zoey gasped as her fingers traced Mariana's cheek bones. "She does doesn't she?" I smiled tucking her wild hair behind her ear.

"How are you?" I whispered to Adrian as I sat on the arm of Hus chair. My arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"I just got her and she's .... I'm going to kill him Ariana. I swear I'm going to make him beg for his death." He growled out. Fisting his hand and shutting his eyes to keep his tears at bay.

"We'll make him pay Adrian I swear it." I hissed staring back at Mari.

Author's Note:

Hey lovelies! I hope you enjoyed it! Also I just want to thank you guys for your comments and votes! I love/adore you all! You make my days!

Love,

Marisol

Also please check out my instagram seaxxsun

Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.6K 63
[COMPLETE] Rough Draft ***The revision is now complete. I changed the title to The Mark of an Alpha. I am not sure if I am going to keep this copy up...
347K 10.7K 24
Previously known as "A Werewolf Story". Four childhood best friends - Adrian, also the future alpha of their pack, Belle, Chase and Darlene...
1.3M 70.5K 33
Highest ranking: #23 in Werewolf "I LOVE IT." -@lottiee_x "This story is so unbelievably amazing!" -@NovemberRain16 "I have become obsessed with this...
70.4K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...