Union of the stars 《Y.T.W ||...

By ChoiMinki27

"Goodnight Taewoong" making sure to make that audible for her favourite star in the sky, she drifted off to h... More

Prologue
Part || 1
Part || 3

Part || 2

34 2 0
By ChoiMinki27

"We got him" Changkyun said while running towards the boy and his lifeless sister on the ground .

"Is she alive ?" Changkyun asked, panicking because of the lack of response he received from the man sitting on the ground .

And when he didn't respond, Changkyun was panicking more while kneeling down and checking her heart rate .

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE AMBULANCE ?!" Someone suddenly shouted, and Changkyun recognised him to be non other than Shownu, his boss .

Meanwhile Jeup was blankly holding his sister's hand, looking at her face while doing so .

And then her hand slipped from his hands and fell lifeless next to her body, with her head tilting to the right side .

That made Jeup move his sight, with the same blank face looking at her body and trying to hold her hand again .. her hand was heavy .

Changkyun obviously noticed cause he checked her heart rate again and ...

"FUCK THE AMBULANCE LET'S DRIVE HER FAST" He shouted when he couldn't feel her heartbeat anymore .

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Darkness, all she can see is darkness .

She felt nothing, nothing at all .

But then she began regaining her consciousness slowly .. she felt something soft under her, very soft .

It was even softer than her own comfortable bed, like she was sleeping on something that doesn't even exist, clouds ? But that's not even possible .

She opened her eyes slowly, everything looked like it was white colored at first but when she opened her eyes properly, everything was pastel colored .

A mix of pastel pink, pastel blue, pastel purple .. everything was pastel colored .

But when she looked around, she couldn't help but scream .

Two young men were looking at her with confused facial expressions and because she didn't know them, her reaction was to scream her lungs out .

The two people were also wearing pastel colored clothes and white trousers, and they had .. wings ?

That also made her scream again .

"Okay Okay chill, we are sorry that we startled you" One of the two boys said while the other one just laughed .

"I'm Sunghyuk, everyone calls me Woosung here so .. please call me Woosung" The one who talked first introduced himself while the other one was still laughing, Woosung was wearing a pastel orange t-shirt tucked in his white jeans .

"So-Sorry .. I'm Hyunggeun but please call me Suhyun" The one who was laughing stopped and introduced himself, a smile still plastered on his face, he was wearing a pastel blue t-shirt tucked in his white jeans .

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Chunhei .." She sat up and introduced herself .

She looked down to find her clothes blood stained just from the top left corner, she remembered what happened before she passed out .

"Jeup, Lex, my boss Shownu ... and Changkyun .. Where are they ?" She asked the two, worry visible on her face .

The two didn't answer, their smiles disappeared .

"Guys where have you been ?! Taewoong is-" Someone suddenly entered the room talking but stopped when he saw the girl with his friends, he was wearing a pastel green t-shirt tucked in white trousers .

"Oh .." The guy mattered .

"Taewoong ?" She looked at the guy once she recognized the name .

"Is she new ?" The guy asked and the two nodded, then he sighed .

"My name is Sangil, nice to meet you" The new guy introduced himself and bowed .

"I'm Chunhei, nice to meet you too" She stood up, struggling to stand properly and bowed .

"How old are you ?" The one named Suhyun suddenly asked .

"I'm 20 years old" She asked and the three guys looked at each other with sad looks .

"I'll take her to Sebin, they'll get along very well .. please come with me" Sangil took her hand and they walked out of the room .

"You were talking about a guy named Taewoong, can I meet him ? Also do you know where my friends and my brother are ? I asked the other guys  but they didn't answer for a reason" She began asking and Sangil frowned .

"You'll meet Taewoong soon but not now, maybe in the evening .. he will explain to you why you are here and where your other friends are" Sangil answered her questions and she nodded understanding .

"We're here" Sangil looked at her .

"In this room-" He was talking but she interrupted him .

"Is this a room ?" She pointed to the door which didn't really look like a normal door .

"Yeah, please let me continue" Sangil sighed .

"I'm sorry I'm not like this normally but I'm a bit confused since the last thing I remember was passing out after being shot in my left shoulder almost where my heart is .." She sighed and Sangil smiled patting her shoulder .

"No need to be sorry, I understand .. So like I was saying, in this room is a guy named Sebin, he came here when he was 22 years old, he is the youngest in our house and I think you two can get along well since he is only two years older than you, but I hope you can get along with everyone here though" He explained and she nodded with a sad expression which made him frown again and hug her .

"It's gonna be ok, Taewoong will find a solution for your problem, I promise" He ended the hug and told her while smiling, she smiled back .

He knocked the door and then opened it, it was like a dream bed room, like everywhere and everything in this place -except for her blood stained black clothes- everything was pastel colored .

When she entered and looked around, she saw a boy with wings and angelic face features, he was wearing a pastel yellow t-shirt tucked in white trousers, the boy was sleeping on a comfortable "bed" like the one she woke up on .

In his hand, which was laying next to his head was something which looked like a stick but she shrugged it off and though it wasn't something of her business .

"Sebinie, wake up" Sangil walked next to the boy and brushed the boy's hair with his hand and the boy began waking up .

"Hyung .." The boy whispered while opening his eyes, the girl thought it looked cute .

"Wake up cutie, I have a mission for you" Sangil brushed his hair once again and the boy sat up, picking up the stick which was laying next to him and looked at Sangil with sleepy eyes and messy hair .

"We have a newcomer" Sangil said and looked at the girl that was smiling while Sebin did the same, Sebin's eyes went wide and he clutched Sangil's t-shirt because of the sight of her black clothes .

"She's 20, I brought her here cause I thought you two will get along easily, there is not a huge age gap between both of you" Sangil explained and Sebin nodded understanding .

The younger then stood up and went to her, he bowed and held his "stick" in his two hands .

"I'm Sebin, Jang Sebin, nice to meet you" He bowed again and smiled at her .

"Oh .. I'm Park Chunhei, nice to meet you too" She introduced herself and bowed .

"WOAH WOAH WOAH HOLD ON" Sebin suddenly said and backed away from her with surprised facial expressions .

"You are Park Chunhei ?! The girl who works as a detective in the team named MX ?!" He asked, surprised while covering his mouth .

"Y-yeah I am but-" She tried to answer but Sebin cut her off .

"Woah, that's amazing, Taewoong will be worried this evening, very worried" He looked at Sangil who walked to them with confused facial expressions .

"Explain" Sangil said with a frown on his face and Chunhei looked at the two, confused as well .

To be continued ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 20.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
164K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
172K 9.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...