𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

Per ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... Més

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

💔 q & a answers💔

6.3K 193 50
Per ourblackdahlia

Kim Namjoon:

Q: How does Namjoon balance college life and secretly being a little? Has he ever slipped in a class or a certain situation in public? Does anyone else know about his little space?

NJ: Umm, It was very difficult trying to juggle schoolwork and keep my mental state intact but it's better now that I have a caregiver! I've slipped in public before but I always kept it under wraps by playing games on my phone and finding a touching stone to keep me quiet. Before I met Y/N and my boyfriends, no one knew about my little space! But I'm so glad I met them because now Joonie can be little all he wants and not feel bad 'bout it!

Y/N: Baby....

NJ: *giggle* sorry mommy, I slipped a little bit.

Q: How's life?

NJ: It's wonderful! My mama loves me very much and she always listens to Joonie and gives warm hugs 'n kissies!

Kim Seokjin

Q: You okay, sweetie?

SJ: I'm fine! B-but you can't call me sweetie! I'm m-mommy's sweetie!

Q: Why did you stay in such a toxic relationship (Eu-jin) for so long? You deserve better!

SJ: I stayed with her because she paid for my bills. I had no main income as being a teacher doesn't pay well, let alone a substitute teacher. But you're right! I did deserve better! But now i have mama!

Q: How did you meet Eu-jin? Did you used to call her Mommy or has she always been Daddy?

I met my old Daddy online on a CG/L site. I should've known she would be so mean when we first chatted...She didn't even want to know my little space triggers! I called her Mommy when she first messaged me but she told me to call her Daddy so I did. I thought she was transgender and I wanted to respect her pronouns but it's actually a kink of hers. She's still a woman.

Q: How long have you been a sub?

SJ: Um...like, forever, I guess? I was always pretty submissive in bed...

Min Yoongi

Q: How's life so far?

YG: I'm living in a platform mansion with my caregiver and boyfriends in exchange for absolutely nothing. But I can not step outside without a servicer or protection until the threat on my life has been neutralized.

How do you think life is?

Q: If you had a choice, would you keep Y/N to yourself? Or do you love the other boys just as much?

YG: ...no comment.

JM: Ah! Yoongi-ah loves us!

NJ: You love us, hyungie?

YG: No!

NJ: You....You don't?

YG: W-well, i do...love you...kinda...

Y/N: Of course, Yoonie loves you all, babyboy! Right, Sugarbear?

YG: ...yes, mommy...

Q: How did you meet Kris and when did you start liking her?

YG: I met her at the cafe during a summer shift and I didn't LIKE her. I was attracted to her sexually and that's in the past anyway.

Jung Hoseok

Q: How long have you been dancing for? What do you love most about it!

HS: I've been dancing since late middle school! I love it so much because it's like exercise but more fun! My mommy says it makes me lean and makes my legs look pretty too!

Q: If you could have a reset in life: a start over button. What would you do differently? How would you live your life instead of how you are right now?

HS: Weirdly, I wouldn't change a thing <3. Love you~

Park Jimin

Q: How did you end up working in the club in the first place? Are you happy with your life currently?

JM: Tae and I both started work at PD's club when we were 21. We knew PD-nim from a bit earlier when we tried to steal from him. That was the first time I had seen Tae since we graduated...But that's a long story.

I'm happy where I am right now. With six loving boyfriends and a beautiful woman, I'm as happy as I can be. And I'll be happy for as long as they'll have me.

Kim Taehyung

Q: Even when you're yelling at people you're still a cutie in my eyes!

TH: Thanks! *blushes* Mommy says so too...

Q: Why is your fashion sense so good? Even when you're struggling to pay rent, you're able to look fine asf! Tell me your ways! WHat's your secret!

TH: Budgeting, honey. Lots and lots of budgeting.

JK: Also having sex for money.

Y/N: That's strike two, Jeon Jungkook.

JK: Mommy! It was only a joke! Don't be so mean!

Y/N: That's three, baby. You'll get your punishment when we get home.

JK: Mommy!

Jeon Jungkook:

Q: What made you wanna become a police officer?

JK: I watched lots of cop shows as a kid and I loved the excitement in them! But honestly, working was never really my thing. I'm glad mama takes care of me now!

Q: Was there something that happened in the past that made you want to become a cop so badly? If there was, was it traumatizing?

JK: ....*looks at Y/N*

Y/N: You don't have to answer it if you're not comfortable.

JK: I-I don't wanna...

Y/N: Then you don't have to, Gukkie. It's alright, bunny.

Y/N "rose"

Q: Y/N, what do you do for a living?

Y/N: I can be easily classified as a leader of a criminal vigilante group. We do what the police cannot legally do.

JK: Mama's like Robin Hood!

Q: Would you ever consider being a sub?

Y/N: It's not that I haven't considered it, it's more that it isn't my forte. I'm much more comfortable and successful in a position of dominance.

Q: Do you do the fucking or do you take dick just you're on top?

Y/N: A very crude question, but good one none the less. I do both, none more than the other. I ask that you refrain from such vulgarity around my Littles.

Q: How did you find out about the boys?

Y/N: The author has informed me that that information has yet to be disclosed.

Author: In short, she can't tell you ;)

Q: Have you ever been in a relationship with a dom boy, and if so did you like it?

Y/N: I was in a relationship with a man who was a switch in college and it was fun but I was uncomfortable whenever he tried to dominate me.

Q: Are you a dweeb?

Y/N: What?

YG: She called you a dweeb.

Y/N: Why?

BTS: shrugs*

Q: Did you have a past relationship that made you start keeping others as your possessions and if so, what happened?

Y/N: I don't feel like there is a particular reason to my possessiveness. It's just the way I am. The boys know there place and I am sure they understand that this relationship is 100% consensual.

BTS: Yes, we do!

Y/N: And they are mine after all. They belong to me.

NJ, YG, JM: (blushes)

TH, SJ,HS: (desperately nod)

JK: (whines)

Q: Does CL have any connections to Y/N?

Y/N: I wouldn't call them connections, per say...

Q: How did you find out about the boys?

Y/N: (author whispers in her ear) I cannot tell you.

Q: Y/N You better not hurt my *cough* the boys! They're little angels! Don't ruin them yeah? Can I trust you? Are you fully commited to these sweet boys? Are you going to take care of them with all your heart and give them care, love and affection they deserve?

Because if not, I'm gonna slap a bit-

Y/N: I'd like to see you try.

As I said before, with the boys' consent, they are mine. Their bodies, mind, and souls are mine. I always take care of what's mine.

I'll ruin them if I want to.

✨🌸✨

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

13.2K 610 89
(Finished unrevised) Lisse is thrown into a relationship with the biggest kpop band and is unsure how to navigate that with her dark past and histor...
9K 659 30
𝕬 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖇𝖚𝖙 �...
385K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...
25K 1K 70
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...