Possessive Boyfriend JJK

Da janedukie

"You are mine, mine only. No other people is allowed to touch you except for me. Because you are my property... Altro

PART 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
???
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11 ; The Beast 01
Part 12 ; The Beast 02
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 7

15.2K 397 169
Da janedukie

"What are you doing here?"

To say that she is suprised to see Jisoo sitting on the couch along with Jennie is an understatement . Well, she doesn't expect her to be here when the clock showe that it is past 10pm. Well it is not that late but let's just say that she is suprised.

She smiles at hana and gestures her to take a seat. Hana walke towards her and takes a seat on the other side of her since Jennie already occupies the seat from the next side.

She snakes her left hand around hana's waist and leans her head on her shoulder.

"God, i miss this" jisoo sighs out dramatically making a small laughs escaped from hana's mouth followed by jennie.

"Have you eaten?" She asks causing her to chew on her cheek.

"She went out with her friend for a dinner." Jennie answers for Hana making her stomach twisted.

Hana throws her head back and sighs causing Jisoo to looks suspiciously at her.

"Friend? Who? Don't tell me you went out with Jungkook." She points her finger at Hana and narrowsher eyes.

"Nope, not him, i went out with a friend....."

She scoffs. Hana looks at her faking her confidence.

"You're kidding me Hana? I'm the only one who you have a pussy to go out with. Let alone, a dinner." She says and looks at her indirectly forcing her to spill the teas.

"Taehyung, I went out with Taehyung."

As soon as that words rolls down from Hana's mouth Jisoo's jaws drops. She looks at Hana in shock. That look she always give her before she bother the hell out of Hana to spill every details.

But this time she is silenced more than normal. Jennie couldn't do anything but stare at us waiting for either one of us to speak out.

For a good 3 minutes Jisoo is still quiet and looked at Hana but no longer with her shocked face. But her face is still screaming the same energy. She is speechless.

Taehyung and Hana never did any special contact when they were around our friends including Jungkook and Jisoo. The only contact that they went through are through texts messages.

He always asked Hana if she is doing okay, he always comforts her when he know that Hanq and Jungkook went through some fights. But they didn't really like interact like a normal friends do. They only exchanged some greets when they ran into each other.

Hence, whenever when Jungkook bring her along to hang out with the guys and during lunch time he would always stick beside her.

Hana breaks the silence, "I know that you're wondering how on earth did i end up going out with Taehyung but we kinda like you know...." she cuts herself out and inhales.

"We.....well it just happened," she adds.

She looked at Hana in disbelief and let out a soft chuckle.

"And you expect me to shut up with only that answers of yours? It wasn't even qualified to be called as an answer hana. You went out with Jungkook best buddy and how am i supposed to do with this information? Are you aware of the consequences of the action that you took?"

Hana nods at her, she understands her concerns and Hana is well aware of the consequences if Jungkook somehow find out about her going out with a dinner with his best friend.

"I know, but i don't find anything wrong for me to not go out with him. Besides, it is just a dinner jisoo, nothing could've gone wrong with just a simple dinner."

She rolls her eyes at hana's blunt statement.

"Yeah, like you don't know how Jungkook would react if he finds out. Not only him hana, but you, i can't imagine what he will do to you if he somehow find out. I know that Taehyung is a good guy, he is not that crazy to spill out the fact the he went out with his bestfriend girl when they are not in a good terms. But it's also about you hana, he-"

"I know, i know what you're trying to say jisoo and i appreciate that. But i know how and when i need to stand for my own self. I wouldn't let him hurt me Jisoo. He wouldn't do such things towards me Jisoo. It's not like I cheated on him with Taehyung or what." Hana cuts her off.

Disappointment displays on her face. She looked tired, tired of the lies that hana has been feeding her. Little did she know that Jisoo knows all the shits that Jungkook has done towards her.

"I'm sorry if my choice of action disappointed you. But i did what i did and i have no regrets for what i did. Me and Taehyung we are just friends. I would be lying if i said that i didn't thought of the risk that I've made. But I'm not going to stay behind him being his stupid shadows forever Jisoo. I can go out with whoever i want to. I'm not stupid."

It pains her to see disappointment filled in her face, moreover when it caused by her. Jisoo has always been a good friend for Hana. She has always took a good care of her instead of my family. She has always stayed by her side no matter how stupid she could get sometimes.

But this time she seems far more disappointed with Hana than she ever did. Hana couldn't help but let the guilt creeps inside her.

Not wanting to continue the conversation and adding salt to the wound Hana chooses to stand up and take her leave from there.

As she is walking to the front door, a hand gets a hold of her wrist stopping her from moving further.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Knowing whose the voice belongs to, Han stays glued to where i stood, not facing her.

"I need some fresh air" she says.

She could hear a deep sigh escapes from her mouth.

"Running away wouldn't solve your problems hana, you can't always run away from your problems. At the end of the day you need to grow some balls, get a hold pf yourself and face the reality. Stop sticking your head inside the cloud."

Hana is offened by her words, not because of they aren't true but because they are true and the truth hits her. She has always run away from her problems as if it would be solved itself.

Being the hard-headed she is, she pulls her hand from her hold and keeps on walking towards the door.

Before she disappears from the door she mutturs some words.

"I reallly need some fresh air, jennie."

_

H

ana walks outside of the building inhaling some cold fresh air of the night. The moon and the starts are shining brightly making the night felt less lonely.

She shoves her hands inside her pocket, lowly mutters a curse to herself for bluntly going out without a jacket on.

The road is not clear, there are a few cars passing by. She sighs and continues walking but still making sure that she doesn’t go too far since she intends only to take same fresh air.

She wants to go to the rooftop but considering that it is late at night it kind of scares her to be at a high place accompanied with darkness of night.

As she stops under a shady tree by the road, she closes her eyes and enjoys the nightbreeze that is slapping softly onto her face. Not knowing what is going to happen next, a relieved smile creeps on her face.

When suddenly a voice interrupts the relieving silence she is living in.

"It's been a while baby girl"

I finally managed to update twice this week, hope you guys enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it. Don't forget the press on the star button at the bottom. Thank you for reading this shitty book anyway!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

81.9K 2.8K 29
"just try to say that you don't love me, I'll rip you and this house apart right here, right now" ...
87.4K 2.4K 32
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
83.6K 2.2K 16
UNDER HEAVY EDITING/REWRITING "He loved you, you know that? Even more than you loved him. He wanted to be with you forever." "Why are you telling me...
44.3K 1.7K 11
What happen one of his band member is obsessed for cute little mochi..? You're mine baby you belongs to only me - jk Warnings ⚠️ -Psycho -obsessed...