Kidnapped by one direction. (...

By i_like_food08

This is the story of a girl who one day is happily walking home from school when she is kidnapped by the one... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.

chapter 28.

100K 1.9K 935
By i_like_food08

chapter 28.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I hate Louis. I hate Louis. I hate Louis. I hate Louis. I hate Louis.

So i think it’s safe to say that I hate Louis?

Why must these boys push me to get along with Harry when i don’t want to?! If i wanted to get along with him, i’m pretty sure i would have by now and now i have to “snuggle” with him while watching Paranormal Activity... 3.

I hate scary movies! But it just so happens that i have an idea to get me out of it! Woohoo! Oh and in case you guys haven’t noticed, yes Louis is still dragging me but apparently while i was deep in thought we arrived at the lounge room.. I saw Liam, Niall and Zayn on one couch then Harry sitting alone on another which had a free space next to him, i groaned at the thought of sitting there then he looked up and winked at me.

This is gonna be a loooooong night...

But i think it’s time to put my excuse into action! MWAHAHA!

"Hey Liam?" I asked.

"Yes love?"

"You people and using the word 'love'! But never mind that, i can’t watch the movie." I stated trying not to laugh.

"Why not?" Zayn asked.

"Because i’m allergic to scary movies." I said casually.

"Nice try. Now sit down." Liam laughed at my clearly unbelievable excuse.

"I’m not sitting with him nor snuggling nor watching this movie!" I protested.

"If you do, I’ll let you off of your grounding as soon as you wake up tomorrow?" He smiled trying to convince me.

"Really?!" I smiled excitedly.

"Really."

"Fine. I’ll do it."

I walked over and sat as far away as i could from Harry until he sat even closer to me which resulted in me whisper yelling at him.

"Have you ever heard of personal space?! Well yeah, you’re invading mine! Move over!" I scolded him.

"Don’t you remember Liam saying that you have to snuggle with me?" Harry smirked in response.

"Ugh. Fine. But i’m not hugging you in any way! At all!" I stated firmly.

"Fine by me, love!"

Just as i was about to try move over into the very little space i had left on the couch, he moved even closer to me, if that was even possible then put his arm around my shoulder. Ugh. As i tried, emphasized on the “tried” part- to ignore him, i noticed Liam got up and put the dvd in the dvd player... I swear i won’t be able to sleep ever again after watching this.

~

~

That.

Was.

Horrifying.

I don’t think i will ever be able to sleep again!

I feel like i'm dying.

I was too scared from watching the movie that i didn’t notice that all of the boys except for Harry went to bed... Well... and to make it even more awkward i’m sitting on the couch hugging my knees with my eyes wide open. Yep. I probably look like a big baby.

"Are you okay love?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... Why wouldn’t i be? I mean i just watched the scariest movie of my life and may never be able to sleep again but yeah i’m completely fine..." I replied sarcastically.

"Okay then.. Well Niall’s camping in Liam’s room with him tonight so are you gonna be alright sleeping by yourself?" He asked me. SLEEPING BY MYSELF?!

"WHAT?!" I yelled but quickly covered it with a cough. "I mean, I’ll be fine..."

"Alright, goodnight love!" He replied kissing me on the cheek then left me downstairs in the dark... alone! It’s all good Harry. I didn’t wanna live anyways..

I’m so terrified right now it’s not even funny.. For about 5 more minutes i stayed in the same fetal position on the couch, refusing to move in case some stupid demon or ghost attacks me.. Wait why did i just say that?! I wasn’t even thinking of that before?! Fuck my actual life.

I was sitting in silence and complete darkness for what felt like an hour but was probably only 5 minutes until i heard something moving on the staircase..

It’s okay Louise, probably just my strange hallucinations. Don’t overreact! I heard whatever it was moving towards the lounge room, so i got up and sprinted as fast as i could!

It’s probably not the smartest thing to do seeing as the whole apartment is pitch black and i can’t see a thing. But you know what? i think i value my life more.

The next thing i know i’m on the floor laying on top of someone or something! I screamed and tried getting off of whatever it was but this “thing” was holding onto me then covered my mouth. Great. I’m gonna die! I felt the thing get up- carrying me with it’s hand still over my mouth and carry me somewhere.. So i'm going to take a hunch and assume that the "thing" is a human.

I heard a room door slam then i was being thrown on something that feels like a bed.. Oh no.. I’m gonna get raped! I started rambling- more like sobbing things about not wanting to be raped when the person turned on the light and covered my mouth again, straddling me..

I still don’t know who it is, seeing as i refuse to open my eyes because i don’t want to see what disgusting kind of person plans on raping me. So this is how my life will end huh?

I kept my eyes closed until the person whispered in my ear saying something about opening my eyes.. I couldn’t really hear seeing as i’m trying to hold in my sobs but then i felt the person wipe the tears from under my eyes so i opened them the tiniest bit only to see... Zayn?! I jumped on him in a hug on the bed so i was practically laying on top of him, almost killing him while just suffocating him in a hug.

"Okaaaay then... It’s uh, nice to see you too Louise?" Zayn trailed off awkwardly.

"Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! I love you! Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!" I repeated happily. I'm not going to be raped or die or be attacked by demons!

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

Did she just say she loves me?

Pfft Zayn don’t think anything of it.. She would never love you..

But a better thing to ask myself is why is she laying on top of me in a hug? Not that i don’t like it! I mean, um, just, nevermind!

I pulled her up somehow and sat her on my lap while she was still hugging me. I really like her new hair too! She had her head now snuggled into my chest while i played with her braid things.. I think that’s what their called.. is it?

Well i'm not a girl so i don't know about the names of hair styles! I only know mine, which just so happens to be called a quiff!

"Uh Zayn?" Louise brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah love?"

"This is a kind of embarrassing thing to say or ask, but um, uh would i um, be able to uh, sleep in here with- uh you tonight? Sorry, i just got really scared watching that movie and Niall won’t be in our room to stay with me and i don’t wanna sleep alone..." She rambled. "Sorry i mean if you don’t want me to it’s alright, i can stay with someone else, i mean i know how you love your sleep and all and you might not want me to sleep here! Oh god! I’m sorry for asking! I’ll just go!" She rambled on shyly and went to get off of me and leave but i pulled her back down onto my lap and hugged her.

"Louise! It’s okay! You can sleep in here! But your gonna have to sleep with me. And i warn you, i like to snuggle!" I smirked.

"Oh my god, thankyou Zayn! And i don’t mind, that’s even better! I mean- uh- cause you know, the movie scared me..." She replied trying to cover up. Nice one Louise.

"Nice cover up." I laughed. "Wanna go to bed now?" I asked her.

"Sure! Wait, i have to have a shower first..." She said embarrassed.

"You can have one in the morning love." I said to her.

"Okay... You sure?"

"Yes! Now come on! I replied.

I pulled her up and held her hand while i walked to turn off the light.. I let go for a split moment and heard her shuffling around until she stopped. I don't even want to know. It wasn’t that dark in my room because i had the curtains open a tiny bit so the moonlight could shine in the room but it was still dark. I held her hand as i walked over to the bed and told her to get in. She got in then climbed over to the other side of the bed while i got in my side. I pulled the covers over myself then i could feel Louise shivering on her side of the bed so i pulled her over to me and she turned over so that she was facing and snuggling into my chest, she breathed in then let out a big sigh and soon enough we were both falling asleep.

What did you guys think of this chapter? Do you ship Layn/Zouise? Who do you guys think Louise should end up with? It’s all up to you guys! ;) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 232 57
This story is about a girl called Passion that gets adopted by one direction
692K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...
98.3K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...
164K 9.4K 13
[COMPLETED ✓] A story about a girl on her way home when her journey is unexpectedly jeopardised by a group of spies. Copyright © 2014 mesmereyes...