Just a massage

DreamIsAHopeSleeping által

During the week-end for the Moons and Stars competition in Chiang Mai each faculty propose an activity, why n... Több

Chapter 1: One hour
Chapter 2: Bit more
Chapter 3: Full course
Chapter 4: Beyond
Chapter 5: Present

Disclaimer

3.2K 64 6
DreamIsAHopeSleeping által

This short story was running in my head for sometimes now...

I decided to publish it to thank all the readers of Wedding Plan. Thank you for reading my story, for your votes and wonderful comments. I hope you had a good time reading

A special thank you to @deeptaetee who always support me. Thank you for your encouragements

For those who are waiting for my other story it's on hiatus for now but I'm working on it. I don't want to leave it unfinished.

Anyways this is a short story that I already completed to be sure I won't let you wait too long. I will post one chapter per day. There's only 5 chapters for a light and hot story I hope.

Beware it's a Beam Forth story definitely not for innocent minds.

I don't own the main characters, they belong to Chiffon_cake. English is not my forst language so I may make mistakes, I apologize in advance.

Hoping you spend a good time reading this,

See you soon...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31.8K 587 13
[A Trolls watching their past fanfic] - "We're here to watch your life of course! Uh- technically we're here to watch Branch's and Poppy's life. Some...
23.3K 462 36
What happens when Devona Sirius Black's daughter comes to Hogwarts and meets the golden trio, the Weasley's and all the other people at Hogwarts? Wha...
208K 7.2K 130
https://m.shubaow.net/226/226738/ [Quick Pass] On how to refuse the favor of the sick villain Author: Pujie Liang Liangzi Category: Danmei Fans Relea...
448K 8.1K 61
Y/N quickly finds that the Malfoy family is nothing short of irresistible as she spends her summer at the Malfoy Manor for the first time. Everythin...