Lost Lovers (Fairytail: StiCy...

بواسطة grace9550

Two wizards. Two minds. Two personalites. But one barrier. The only boy to break the ice in her heart was de... المزيد

Lost Lovers (Book 2: Fairy Tail: StiCy/ StiLu)
Chapter 1: Past memories
Chapter 2: Hoping to meet again
Chapter 3: Meeting a new face
Chapter 5: Sweet Lies
Chapter 6: Surprise surprise! Lies evolve like Pokémon.
Chapter 7: Wavering doubts.
Chapter 8: An Awkward atmosphere?!
Chapter 9: The truth in that substance
Chapter 10: Lucy's confused mind
Chapter 11: Sting's second chance
Chapter 12: Sting...Eucliffe?!
Chapter 13: Confirmed! The true identity!
Chapter 14: She is at work.....again.
Chapter 15: Tears never run dry
Chapter 16: Ruined memories
Chapter 17: Lucy's encounter
Chapter 18: Effect
Chapter 19: An adventure to?
Chapter 20: A change of heart
Chapter 21: Sting's Dilemma
Chapter 22: A depressed mentality
Chapter 23: The return of perverted Sting....and new feelings.
Chapter 24: My final answer
Chapter 25: Telling the world
END Chapter 26: A true farewell
Okay, Breathe. Let's clear some stuff
Alternate HAPPY Ending!

Chapter 4: Hearing a bit more

2.9K 115 148
بواسطة grace9550

*waves* Wow i am really surprised with this book! A good bit of reads and votes, and comments so quickly and it's only the fourth chapter. Eh, what can i say, you guys are just plain awesome. I mean it! Lol don't mind me. :P

~Grace

____________________________________________________

Chapter 4: Hearing a bit more

LUCY'S POV

As soon as i realised this, i stopped walking. Sting noticed my presence lacking behind, so he turned around. I stared at him. Surely, there can't be another Sting that the girl was talking about!

"Lucy?" asked Sting.

"You.....do you know Sasha?" i asked suddenly. His face dropped and all the color drained from his face. This got me more intrigued.

"H-How....why?" he replied, not really answering my previous question.

"She bumped into me not too long ago, saying she was your girlfriend or ex or something? I don't remember." i explained, shaking my head.

"No, you got it all wrong. See, you know how Juvia is fascinated with Gray but he doesn't like her? Well that's how it is for Sasha. She's infatuated with me and says she was or is my girlfriend, but truly, we just aren't." he said.

Somehow, relief set in my chest. What? Relief from what? Surely i can't be happy that he has no girlfriend?

"Oh, i see..." i said, "But she knew you, didn't she?"

"Kind of...." he said, shifting from one foot to the other. It's like he's not telling me something, something that i should know.

"But she knew me. How come?" i asked again. I was really into asking questions today, huh? I am just too curious.

"Well, it's because....umm.....she knew you?" he answered back, but more like asking the last part. That girl? Knew me? But i didn't really know her if i think about it.

"How?"

"Blondie, if you keep asking questions i'm going to get bored..." he said flatly.

"How.....?"

He sighed, obviously realising that i would keep bothering him. It's just that, i feel that something is missing, and she was in it too. Heck, even being with Sting makes me feel like something is gone. The world is really off.

"I guess, maybe because you're blonde she thought you were my girlfriend. so she hated you." he explained. I couldn't tell if it was the truth though.

"She knows me because i'm blonde?" i asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah, that's it. Guys like you because you're blonde." he said. His jaw dropped to the floor in realisation.

"Wait wait! I didn't mean it like that! I meant to say that one reason why guys like you, is because you're blonde." he said, quickly covering his mistake. Something in me felt relief that he didn't mean it that way.

"You're blonde right? Why doesn't the same apply to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said that one reason guys like me, is because i'm blonde. It isn't true for you because even though you're blonde, girls still don't like you." i said casually. I didn't know it came out that bad, but i knew it did once i saw Sting having an emo party in the dark.

"You don't mean that..." he said softly.

"Okay fine, maybe there is one girl i guess. I do like your blonde hair." i said. He had a bright smile on his face. He looked like a little kid. Well, doesn't he already?

"So, do you hate Sasha?" he asked.

"No, not really. But somehow, my head is telling me that if she gets in the way, i'll hate her. I don't know what she's going to get in our way for, though." i shrugged. Relief set through Sting's face. But also panic.

 FLASHBACK

"Sting? Fancy meeting you here." said a voice.

"S-Sasha?!" exclaimed Sting. I turned towards them, before looking at the girl.

"Umm, we have to go. Bye." said Sting quickly, before leading me away.I gazed at him hoping for an explanation. When we walked some time, i pulled my hand away.

"Why were you in such a hurry? It's not like she was going to bite." I said. Sting sighed before he ran a hand through his hair.

"It's nothing." he snapped. I was shocked that he had used such a tone with me.

"But---"

"Mine your business." he said. I only stared at him.

I suddenly stopped walking, as i held my head in pain. I winced a bit, causing Sting to look at me quickly with worry. The world was spinning, and i fear i was going to lose consciousness soon.

It hurts.

It pains me.

I'm seeing......fake memories?

When was that? I never remembered such an event happening....owwww. I was going to black out. And i did.

STING'S POV

I was freaking out.

Like.

FREAKING OUT.

Was Lucy going to die?! Was she going to have a seizure?! What should i do?! Should i wait and see if she dies before i call for help?! Someone help me!!

I stared running around the place like a maniac with Lucy's unconscious body in my arms.. I was dead scared, it was like i was carrying a corpse! I shivered. I decided that running in circles and banging my head against the wall would not help, so i stood still.

Hopefully, she will wake up in about five seconds.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

.......

SHE'S NOT WAKING UP!!

Oh, pulse! I should check her pulse! Now where should i check......aha! I'll try her feet! Feeling very proud of myself, i removed her left shoe and pressed my hand against her feet.

Nothing.

OMG SHE IS DEAD.

I was about to have a heart attack, but Lucy started coughing. A ZOMBIE?! No no no, i always thought the world would be defeated by zombies, but not so suddenly!

"My...head hurts....." she murmured, as her eyes squeezed tightly in pain. Realization hit me like a boulder, and man, did that hurt! She wasn't dead now, she was revived! (A/N: Stupid Sting.)

"Mmmm maybe i should take you home." i said softly, carrying her in the direction i believed was to be her apartment.

On the way there, i somehow, managed to reach Team Natsu + Rogue.

"Don't even ask." i said, "Where's Lucy's apartment?"

"Just go straight ahead, turn on your second right. Please don't be like Zoro." face palmed Erza, as she pointed down the road and gave me such a good comparison. (A/N: Zoro, get it?)

"I'm not that bad." i said, waving them off and walking backwards.

".........Oh my gosh, another Zoro indeed." muttered Rogue, as he literally dragged me the other way and shoved me halfway. I can do this, yea. I began walking for awhile, and i made the right Erza mentioned.

I remember these houses, and a few shops as well. Now which is Lucy's......yep! I found it! I opened the door with my feet, seeing as how my little angel was asleep in my arms. I carefully walked upstairs and into her apartment....by digging in her pockets for the keys.

When i entered her home, it felt so good to be back. All the memories we had together started flooding in.

Oh Lucy.

Why did you forget me?

I laid her down on the bed, before pulling a chair closer and sitting down. I stared at her, watching her sweet innocent face.....wait, i take the innocent back, that girl is a demon! As i was saying, i watched her sweet, adorable face.

After what seemed like a few hours, i saw evening beginning to seep in. Lucy's eyes slowly fluttered open, and she stretched. She didn't even know i was there!

"Huh? How am i home......KYAAAA!"

I was smashed into the wall by her reflexes, that was to kick me. Wow that girl could kick my entire face out!

"S-Sting?!!" she exclaimed, as she guiltily helped me up and dusted me.

"It's okay blondie. I won't be that bad." i said, making her shoulders relax a little.

"What am i doing here?" she asked.

"Look, you almost made me run to every single damn hospital if you hadn't coughed. You fainted!" i said, my eyes widening.

"Oh, sorry. My head was hurting alot." she sighed, flopping herself onto the bed. I laughed quietly, before sitting back down on the chair i had dragged.

"You okay now?" i asked.

"Yea.....thank you." she said, her face showing a faint blush. That's the first time she has thanked me since i met her again. I want to hug her, kiss her and do all those naughty things i used to do, but she doesn't.....remember our relationship, heck, remember who i was.

My face sullied a bit, but she didn't notice.

"Hey, how was the job? The one you went on, you said?" she asked. Oops. Busted. I was caught in a trap. I forgot i told her i was on a job, that prevented her from seeing me!

What should i do? Should i tell her the truth and see how upset she would get?

Or should i actually....lie...to her, my girlfriend? Well technically she is still my girlfriend.

"Sting?" she called, titling her head. She looked so cute, my heart shattered at the thought of lying to her face. Well....i have to....there is no other choice.

"I....I will tell you, about my...job." i said hesitantly.

I can't believe it.

I was going to lie to my sweet darling girl.

____________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER: Sweet Lies

Preview: Sting lied to her about the job, and she believed it. He didn't have a choice, and those lies involved to bigger ones. But then, he decides to do something for Lucy. Something so...unexpected that it is unexpected. And funny.

FIND OUT!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

67.7K 4.7K 23
Calder did not feel that this was to be his future, but then again, the Norns do what they must for everyone's destiny. He was saved from his mother...
27K 1.3K 34
No one has ever seen the gloomy side of the clever, classic, and luxurious Juvia Lockser; her life is perfect-that was what people believed. Heartbre...
732K 27K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
7.6K 150 28
"What does he have that I don't?" YoonKook