SS: Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai! - CO...

By Angel23_Writes

Arnav and Khushi chat with each other through messages as Baby girl and Mr. What the! Peep into to know more... More

Chapter 1 - The phone call
Chapter 2 - Sales girl?
Chapter 4 - Goa!
Chapter 5 - The Ring!
Chapter 6 - What the!
Chapter 7 - The end!
Epilogue

Chapter 3 - The meeting

8.9K 493 29
By Angel23_Writes

Days by days passed away and they didn't realize that they kept chatting in secret for two months with each other. From morning till evening, Arnav kept himself busy on his phone, not with work.. with his Baby girl. They used to chat on random things on first days, then started opening up themselves and shared about their childhood, their families and their likes and dislikes. Now they talk like boyfriend-girlfriend, she reminds him of eating and taking his meds, he scolds her taking too much time in bathroom, she gets angry if he takes too much time stressing himself on work and he gets angry whenever she shares about the high class clients of her with much attitude and arrogance he doesn't like his Baby girl buttering them to make them buy their clothes and Khushi always have to explain him why she does this and it's fun for her now, he gets jealous of Salman Khan because Khushi ignores his messages when she's watching his movies, she get jealous when he shares that women flirt with him all day and are always drooling over him, he chooses her clothes for her to wear everyday and she does same for him. Now the curiosity to see each other faces is growing day by day also and Arnav has decided that he can't wait anymore, he wants to see her and make her his once and for all.

"Baby girl had your breakfast?" he messaged her while walking towards his car ready to leave for office.

"Yes Mr. What the.. Don't tell me you didn't had yours, otherwise I will be angry with you.." he read her message and smiled.

"I also had mine and meds also Baby girl, happy?" he typed.

"Good boy :)" he read her reply and smiled like a good baby boy who got praised by his mother for doing something right.

"Chote.." Anjali finally could bring words to her mouth after being in shock for a while watching her brother smile on his car with his phone on his hand.

Arnav composed himself and cleared his throat, "What Di? Do you need something?"

"No.. You actually forgot your wallet, so I came to give you.." she said handling the wallet to him and he muttered a quick thanks to her before starting the car and heading to his office leaving his Baby girl with no answer.

"Chote is so strange these days.. What has happened to him? Smiling all the time.. phone looks like his wife.. Always sticking to it.. and everytime same excuse, work! Which work is this that make you smile all time?" Anjali thought to herself.

"Di.. two months are done! My long wait finally finished.. I'm going to get engaged to Lav.. Yay!" NK squealed in happiness and hug his Di from behind, then frowned in confusion, "There's preparation talks going on inside, what are you doing here outside Di?"

"I came to give Chote's wallet to him... He forgot it.." Anjali smiled and turned to him cupping his face, "My little brother is getting married, I'm so happy for you.."

"Oh you're making me emotional Di.." NK smiled wiping the corner of his eyes, "Let's go inside before I make a river with my tears here outside Shantivan.."

Anjali giggled and walked with him inside the house.

****************************************************************************

AR..

"Baby girl.. It's been two months since we know each other.. but don't have any idea about our names neither see each other faces... I think you trust me enough now to reveal yourself to me.. Trust me, I'm not that bad :D!" he send the message to her.

"I was thinking same only and wanted to tell you but was nervous.." he read her reply and muttered What the aloud.

"What the.. Nervous, why? You should know that I'm dying to meet you.." he typed smirking.

"Really? What if I'm not like you think I'm? A fat and old woman!" he chuckled reading her reply.

"I really don't care.. I just want YOU!" he typed and send to her grinning, then got engrossed in his laptop while waiting for her reply.

"You flirt a lot..*pout*" he read and smirked.

"Just with YOU!" he replied quickly.

"No comments!" he read her reply and laughed a bit.

"Ok.. So let's go to the main point, where should we meet with each other? I suggest at lunch time in XYZ restaurant.." he replied excitedly.

"What? Today.. Big NO! I'm still not prepared.." he frowned reading her reply.

"Shall I wait for another two months? :(" he typed and clicked send button to her.

"Do you have any problem Mr. What the?" he pouted reading it.

"I can wait :( (I can't)" he send to her.

"Haha.. let's meet on Sunday.. you free and me too!" he smiled reading her reply.

"So someone wants to come all dressed up and beautiful for me?" he typed teasingly.

"No comments!" he laughed reading her reply.

"Got to attend a meeting Baby girl.. We'll talk later.." he typed grabbing his files and heading towards the door.

"Okay.. Take care, Mr. What the! Do have your lunch, don't forget it because of work otherwise I'm not going to talk with you!" he smiled. She was too caring and over protective for him, even though they only chat in messages. He felt she was someone dear and close to him.

*****************************************************************************

At night..

Anjali walked towards the couch and sat with a thud, then looked down upset.

"What happened Anjali bitiya? Why are you sad?" Nani asked concernedly.

"Haan haan.. It's my shaadi Di.. Why are you upset?" NK asked.

"Hello hi bye bye.. let Anjali bitiya answer first.. Why are you all throwing question to her?" Mami shook her head, "Anjali bitiya tell us what happened? Is everything alright? Why are you upset?"

Everyone face palmed, Mami just did what she asked them not to.

"Woh Chote is not my Chote anymore.." Anjali pouted.

"Yes, he's not Chote.. He's grown up now.." NK scratched his forehead in confusion.

"No.. He's changed now.. You know Nani ji, these days when I ask him to have his meds, he tells me he already had it.. I don't need to call him to come back home, he comes early now on his own, I don't call him to have breakfast, he only comes downstairs to have his food alone now.. always with that stupid phone of his.." Anjali complained cutely.

"But you're right Anjali bitiya.. These days I catch him smiling alone.. I'm wondering what's happening with him now.." Nani said.

"Isn't it work pressure that Nannav is becoming mad?" NK widened his eyes in shock.

"Why would I be mad?" Arnav asked walking towards them as he only heard last line by NK and not their whole conversation.

Anjali looked away as soon as he sat beside her on the couch still waiting for NK's reply.

"Di tum theek ho? (Are you fine Di?)" he asked sensing her ignorance towards him.

"Tum theek ho?" she asked same question to which Arnav nodded his head in confusion.

"It doesn't seem so.. What's wrong with you Chote? You're so changed now.. You do every work of yours alone and don't even call me for help, you're even smiling more than necessary these days.." she spoke in disbelief.

"Right.." his family nodded agreeing with his Di.

"Really?" he shrugged as if it's normal and watch the TV silently praying that they won't go ahead with this conversation otherwise he will spill out the reason for his changed behavior.

"Chote.." Anjali widened her eyes seeing him acting cool after this.

"Di I'm hungry.. Will you bring kheer for me?" Arnav asked ignoring her shocked look.

Anjali nodded sighing in relief that at least her brother asked something to her.

"Nannav.. we were thinking to go to Goa before engagement.. You know like bachelor's party.." NK said.

"It's ok NK.. Do what you want, it's your wedding.." Arnav nodded.

"Actually Nannav you don't like parties and all but you're my elder brother and I need you at every function of my wedding.." NK smiled cutely.

"I will come.. just give me time to finish my works then!" Arnav sighed rolling his eyes.

"Yaay.. Sunday then?" NK cheered and jumped to sit beside Arnav.

"What the.. Sunday no, we will leave on Tuesday and stay there till the weekend!" Arnav almost gasped. Sunday! No way, he can't let anyone spoil his meeting with Baby girl.

"Okay.." NK giggled.

Arnav stare at the TV side, smiling thinking about Sunday meeting with Baby girl. He's never been so excited for any meeting in his life as he's for this one!

*****************************************************************************

"Khushi.." Payal called her, staring suspiciously at Khushi.

"Ji Jiji.." Khushi looked at her and smiled.

"You're strange these days.. I mean on phone all day, combing your hair!" Payal chuckled.

"Jiji app bhi na.. I comb my hair everyday ok!" Khushi pouted.

"Oh really.. I know you don't, you only style your hair in braid so that you don't have to comb your hair and leave to work like that.. But these days you let your hair open so it means you comb it everyday!" Payal laughed.

Khushi twisted her lips in annoyance childishly.

"Anyways I forgot to tell you about Akash.." Payal said, hugging her pillow to gossip with her sister.

"Akash who?" Khushi asked raising her brows in confusion.

"My boss Khushi.." Payal hit her forehead lightly, "He caught my files that slipped from my hands on the floor while walking.."

"He helped you Jiji.. What's wrong with that?" Khushi frowned cutely.

"Khushi.. whose boss bends down to help his employee?" Payal asked.

"Jiji you're a woman.. He wouldn't let you bend down when he was there na.. He's a gentleman only!" Khushi smiled.

Payal pouted, "Really? I thought.. let it be.. I went to watch Salman's new movie with Lavanya at the theater.."

Khushi widened her eyes in shock, she took her pillow and started beating up Payal for not taking her to watch Salman new movie while Payal laughed at her, "Poor Khushi.."

"Jiji this is not fair.. I will also go with Mr. What the without you now.." Khushi said while beating her.

"Wait.. What?" Payal caught the pillow and looked at Khushi suspiciously, "Mr. What the?"

"Woh Jiji.." Khushi bit her lip smiling sheepishly, "You remember that boring Sunday?"

"Our every Sunday is boring Khushi.." Payal replied sarcastically.

"Jiji that Sunday we called random numbers and I talked with a man who knew that I wasn't baby.. Well I messaged him that day to say sorry and till today we're chatting with each other through your phone.." Khushi said nervously.

"Oh my God.. Seriously?" Payal gasped, "Who is he? I mean.. what exactly happened between you both?"

"I don't know his name and don't have any idea about his face.. I just call him Mr. What the.. nothing happened till yet, we planned to meet each other on this Sunday.." Khushi said.

"But.. you sure? You like him Khushi or are you both just friends?" Payal asked.

"I don't know Jiji.. But I feel good to talk with him, now my days start and end with him.. I think I cannot even live without talking with him for one day Jiji.. I don't know if he looks at me as his friend or not, but I've started to like him more than just friend!" Khushi looked down playing with her fingers.

"Don't be scared my Doll.. everything will be fine.." Payal side hugged her and kissed her hair, "He will fall in love with you too!"

*****************************************************************************

Sunday

Khushi was eagerly and excitedly waiting for her Mr. What the to arrive at a coffee shop both agreed to meet.

Her heart was beating faster at each time a man approached her table and then passed away.

"Where is he? This is so not fair.. Why is he making me wait this much?" Khushi pouted and that's when someone took a seat before her and smiled, clearing his throat, "Baby girl?"

She smiled awkwardly and nodded, "Mr. What the?"

He nodded a bit, "So.."

"So?" she asked.

"It's so awkward to meet each other na.." he said.

"Yes.. I didn't expect it to be like this.." Khushi said. Her heart was feeling something wasn't right. He wasn't right.. He wasn't the one she was waiting for!

"So.. hmm.. Do you want to have something?" he asked.

"Hot chocolate.." she said and he nodded ordering a hot chocolate for her and coffee for him.

After few random talks, both had nothing to speak anymore. Khushi finished her hot chocolate, and looked at him with moist eyes, "I'm in hurry.. I will get going!"

"Okay.." he nodded his head and she left from there wiping away her tears on the way.

******************************************************************************

Gupta house..

Khushi threw herself on the bed as soon as she reached to her room with an excuse of headache to her family who wanted to leave to their relatives house.

She sobbed hiding her face on her pillow, then took Payal's phone and called him.

After few rings, he answered.

"Why didn't you came to meet me?" she asked in soft voice, trying to hold her sobs in between.

"I did.." he replied.

"You did? Don't lie please.. I know the man you sent to meet me wasn't you.. Perhaps you forgot, but I know you well and I still can't recognize this voice of yours.." she cried.

"Ok.. I did sent my PA to meet you and I realized you're not what I thought you were.. I'm sorry but we can't continue this anymore.. You're different person in real.." he said.

She hang up the call crying her heart out, he didn't like her.. was this just a play for him? He sent his PA to see her first, to then decide if he accepts her or rejects her? How can be like this?

*****************************************************************************

"Never ask me to do such things ASR please.. It was too much awkward!" Aman cried.

Arnav was lost in his thoughts.

"If you liked her, then what happened ASR? Why are you doing this?" Aman asked seeing Arnav upset look.

"I've meet her already in another branch of AR.. She works there for Akash.. We were supposed to meet on Sunday, but I couldn't contain my excitement so I thought to search for her with help of her number, I got her details and discovered she work for us only.. So I went on Thursday to office and met with her and talk with her randomly but didn't tell her that I was Mr. What the.. I don't know, I felt something strange.. She wasn't the same in real life.. I didn't like her.. or perhaps she was like this, but I imagined her to be something else.. Even her talks were different from the one we had in messages.. I couldn't give her fake hopes Aman.. I know she likes me as much as I've started liking the Baby girl I chat with, not the girl I met in real life which is her only.. She's this real life girl who works in AR and I didn't like her like this.. So I told you to meet her and close this matter once and for all.. She wasn't the one I'm searching for and I couldn't betray her nor me!" Arnav said.

"It's okay.. It happens, it's normal to find a person different in real and in social media.. sometimes in social media we don't show what we really are.." Aman consoled him.

"Aman can we keep this a secret between us only?" Arnav asked.

"Sure.. I promise, I won't say to anyone.." Aman nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 12
Arnav and Khushi are married in childhood and are seperated. This story is the journey towards their reunion.
120K 4.2K 15
ipkknd
4.5K 664 9
What happens when arshi lost in jungle and how arnav reach nainatal successfully for business meeting with khushi ? But what khushi will do in nainat...
614K 27.2K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.