Chapter 5 - The Ring!

Next day..

The group of Lavanya and NK's friends left to the restaurant side to have breakfast and then enjoy the beach near.

"Kya Lavanya? Don't they serve jalebis here? What kind of restaurant is this? These type of restaurants should be banned only, how can they not have my Jalebis?" Khushi whined staring at the boring toast given to her.

Lavanya rolled her eyes, "Khushi it's early in morning and you want to have jalebis seriously?"

"Is there any time set to eat Jalebis? Nahin na, so don't ask me such questions.." Khushi pouted.

Arnav watched both discussing over jalebis, his mind went to his chats with Baby girl, even she loved jalebis more than anything.

His heart started beating rapidly at the thought of Khushi being his Baby girl.

He cleared his throat gaining both, Lavanya and Khushi's attention.

Khushi clutched her purse, "Chor kahike.." she murmured to herself.

"Khushi I already told you he's not a thief.. He's ASR.. Payal works in his office only.." Lavanya repeated for the hundred time boringly.

Arnav's eyes got wide, this girl is connected to Payal? Oh yes, yesterday night when Lavanya was introducing her to him but he didn't fixed anything in his mind she said as he was still lost in Khushi.

"Payal? What does she have to do with Payal?" Arnav asked curiously.

"Jiji hai woh meri (She's my sister)" Khushi replied.

"Aur tum kya karthi ho? (What do you do?)" Arnav asked.

"Chor kahike do you want to steal my job also?" Khushi glared at him, "Why should I tell you? You're stranger to me, do you really think I will say about my personal life to you?"

"She's a sales girl at XYZ shop.." Lavanya replied to Arnav.

Khushi glared at Lavanya and slapped her shoulder, "Just because he's NK's brother you're betraying me?"

"Khushi you're over reacting.." Lavanya whined and kissed Khushi's cheek pacifying her friend. Khushi smiled and both got engrossed in their conversation leaving the third person in shock.

Arnav couldn't believe his Baby girl is just sitting in front of him now, she's here. She's Khushi! He finally saw his Baby girl, the one he had been eagerly waiting for two months to get a glimpse of her and here she was when he didn't even expected.

Khushi glanced at him once and found him still staring at her with shocked expression.

She frowned, "Does my face reminds you of a horror movie?"

Arnav's lips broke into a smile, he doesn't even know what he should say to her. Should he introduce himself to her as Mr. What the? What would be her reaction?

"Now you reminded of a comedy movie to smile like this?" Khushi asked.

"I.." he wanted to say the truth but then remembered that she hates him now. It's not the right moment to reveal his truth to her.

"Nothing.." Arnav shook his head and continued having his breakfast.

Khushi frowned and muttered to herself, "Pagal kahike.."

While having her breakfast, she noticed that he was eating toast and drinking Orange juice which is Mr. What the favorite breakfast.

Her moistened remembering of Mr. What the, why is she missing him so much? Yesterday he called her again and she purposely didn't attend his call. She never wants to talk with him again and he even said that he doesn't want anything with her, then why did he call again to her?