Free Run : ( Chris Brown Stor...

By NooFakeIshh

In today's society it's not many girls out aren't their like Brielle. High morals, class, and integrity. She'... More

Free Run : ( Chris Brown Story )
Free Run ✗1
Free Run ✗2
Free Run ✗3
Free Run ✗4
Free Run ✗5
Free Run ✗6
Free Run ✗7
Free Run ✗8
Free Run ✗10
Free Run ✗11
Free Run ✗12
Free Run ✗13
Free Run ✗14
Free Run ✗15
Free Run ✗16
Free Run ✗17
Free Run ✗18
Free Run ✗19
Free Run ✗20
Free Run ✗21
Free Run ✗22
Free Run ✗23
Free Run ✗Epilogue

Free Run ✗9

36.4K 949 213
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

Bringing it back a little thinking how if I was alive 20 to 30 years ago and I was a virgin I would get some more damn respect, treated like more of a lady and not just a name to give a guy accomplished bragging rights. If I was born 20 to 30 years ago dudes would be thinking about how can they penetrate my mind and not my . . . You know where I'm going at with that, but I wasn't born 20 to 30 years ago. This fucked up time I was born in I get unseen if my breast aren't falling out of my shirt, scratched that. I get unseen if I have NO breast and have NO ass, we all know men want something they can grab on, that's all they asses want to do. I was born in a fucked up time where dudes think it's okay to put their hands on you, take that part how you want to but I'm talking about touching me like they own me and got it like that.

"Oooh it's not even my birthday ayeee, but I want to lick icing off! Give it to you in the worse way, can't wait to blow your candles out." Chris sung crawling on the couch towards me breathing down my neck.

"Don't you wish," I smiled slightly then getting up to get everything in order for tonight.

Ever since I told Chris I was a virgin he's changed, it's like in his eyes I'm not the same Brielle anymore. He's lion and I'm a innocent baby gazelle, it's hunting season and this nigga is hungry for some fresh meat.

"Chris, you know what your wearing tonight right no pants you need to wear a tux! I want security at the front and back entrance, metal detectors and bouncers at the door nobody is going in with knifes and shit on them, no blood will be shed at this party. Ugly bitches stay on the floor and only our crew is allowed on the upper floor and stage, for once something isn't about you so can you please just do this one thing for me and don't try and not show off like you the shit."

He hugged me from the back intertwining our fingers together. "Brielle, breathe. Don't worry I got you, everything is going to be just fine. It's your birthday, happy birthday Queen."

"No I don't want fine, I want perfect!"

"And that's what you're going to get, damn relax." He said turning me by my waist to face him. "Everything is going to be prefect, promise you." He said too close for comfort in my personal space.

Either my mind is paying tricks on me or this man is staring at my lips, waiting for me to fall weak into his desire of whatever is running through his mind, well ain't going to happen.

"Damn Chris is the rest of your friends ready? I don't have time to wait for them." I said getting impatient as the hours past on the clock.

"Ain't nobody told you had to wait for them, we can leave as soon as your ass gets dressed."

I inhaled a deep breath and went into the back to changed in to my dress but I couldn't zip it up so I asked Chris up help me, he pressed his body close to mine as he placed his hand on my stomach and the other on the zipper. Slowly pulling it up as his face lurked over my shoulder staring at my neck line.

"You finish yet?" I asked as I looked at our reflection in the mirror.

"Oh my bad, " he smiled then wrapped his arms around my body. "You look really good tonight, here I got you something. Actually I got you a couple of things, but I want to start with this first." Chris me a little box.

"Chris you didn't have to get me anything, taking me out here was good enough." I smiled as opened the box.

But once I did open the little box, out popped  condoms in a variety of colors, he instantly busted out laughing. "I thought you might get lucky tonight."

"Thanks you dickhead, let's go." I said walking out the room throwing the condoms on the bed as I grabbed my mask and left.

The entire entourage that came looked really nice dressed in the tuxes, with this party I wanted to create the element that while you're out in the club whether you're on the dance floor or just standing in the corner nobody knows who you are. The purpose of the mask is to be disguised, not judging somebody you want to talk to by their appearance. I know I said it time and time before but I'm not holding back tonight, it's my damn birthday, shit will go down tonight you can believe that.

I couldn't believe the turn out, even though I already know these people really didn't come out here to celebrate for me they came to catch a glimpse of Chris Brown. But other than that it was really nice and everything looked perfect, I spent majority of the night on the dance floor getting it with anybody who thought they were worthy enough to handle this. I went back to the upper floor that casted over the dance floor and sat by Chris who was ready to give me my second gift of the night, when I saw him though he was drinking hardcore liquor no chaser.

Chris

Pulling Brielle close to me I grabbed the microphone and made the whole club sing happy birthday to her then kissed her on the cheek and started up singing The Best Yo like she requested. Holding her in my arms as we swayed back and forth to the music, she was all smiles as everybody including myself were giving her all the attention and praise she wanted.

Brielle and I stayed hugged up all night, I think it was the liquor controlling my hands because I noticed I was feeling all up on her but she didn't seem to notice or mind. This could be the liquor talking but for once I could feel a tension in the air on my behalf at least. Not gonna lie, Brielle looked good I rarely see her dolled up like this.

"Thank you for doing this for me, for everything really. You didn't have to do this for me but I'm glad you did. I appreciate it. You piss me the fuck off on a daily basis but I know I can always count on you to hold it down, thank you." She said hugging me as she sat on my lap.

I smiled guzzling down my drink, "Your welcome, you ready to go though I got surprise number three for you back at the suite."

The night was over anyway, it was late as hell. The turn up was real tonight, I'm glad I was able to make her birthday special.

She looked at me for a minute like she was scanning for something, "Yeah let's go."

It was 3 in the morning when we got back, Keeis knocked out straight in his room soon as we got back and Brielle was heading into hers.

"Wait aren't you going to get some cake?"

She sighed walking back over as I began to cut her a piece of this special ordered red velvet cake, at the last moment I smashed the piece in her face. Covered in crumbs and frosting, big clumps fell down into the cleavage of her dress.

"Got that ass!" I laughed.

"Ha ha very funny," she smiled as she picked up a piece of the cake and pushed it into my mouth, leaving a ring of frosting around as her index and finger made it's way along with the cake inside my mouth. I slowly sucked the icing off her fingers as she slowly slid them from out my mouth.

She gave me a little look of uncertainty, "I'm going to bed now, goodnight." Walking away from me, her heels clicking with very step she took cracking her door as she enter the room.

"Chrissss!" She moaned from her room.

"What's up?" I said walking in.

When I entered her room she was laid out on the bed flat on her stomach "I don't feel like getting up and I can't reach so can you unzip my dress please."

I kneeled down on the bed beside and slowly unzipped her dress, she rolled over to her back and looked up at me, still covered in cake in certain areas of her body "Thank you, wait you got some cake on your face." She smiled wiping my cheek off.

I smiled sinisterly as my mind was up to no good. "You still got some cake on you too." I said as I lowered my head down to her chest and ran my tongue across the top of her breast.

She laughed, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Going to work," I said putting my body on top of hers as I continued to suck and lick the icing trail from the top of her boob all the way up to the side of her neck.

She continued to laugh? "Stop that shit I'm clean now thank you."

"You know you like it," I smiled as I continued to feast upon her body.

Brielle

"I must be drunk as fuck if I let you go on for this long."

Both of us were drunk out our fucking minds, cause I would never in a million damn years have him on me like this. His tongue would be in his mouth if there was no alcohol involved, none of this would be going on. But then again like I said as soon as I hit him with the word virgin he's become a whole other person. That damn liquor courage is a straight bitch for real.

"Chris stop," I said nonchalantly as the alcohol was setting in my system making me sleepy.

"When's somebody made you feel this good?" I asked continuing to suck traces of cake off her neck.

"Chris I'm serious stop," I said not even taking notice to the fact that he slid my dress down to my knees.

"Stop what?" He started playing dumb.

"Chris move, I don't like what you're trying to pull right now get off of me you're drunk!" I said pushing him off of me.

"Damn relax I'm just playing around, you can't deny you don't want it though." He said acting like a drunken mess.

"You're making me feel really fucking uncomfortable."

Chris had the nerve to climb back on top of me and placed his hand between my legs feeling me up. "Clearly I'm making you wet."

I kicked him back. "Chris get the fuck out you're drunk. This shit you doing is not okay! Move get out, stop touching me, stop kissing my body, just fucking stop and get the fuck out!" I shouted as he finally staggered up the energy to leave.

When we wake up the next day to leave for the airport I'm sure all will be forgotten, I won't get mad at him because I'm sure he'll realize like me that it was just the alcohol making us both act this way. Ain't no way in hell would I ever let Chris touch me like that and if he was sober ain't no way in hell would he ever want to do some shit like that, this thing between us is nothing. We are friends, pointblank always have and always be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.5K 29
Sometimes you need to be bound, you need to be tied down. Don't be one of those shy girls, let me arrest you. Co-writing w/ @icallhimchristopher.
2.3M 77.5K 44
Chris Brown fanfiction. © ArtistryByBadu This story is not to be copied, reposted, plagiarized in any form.
475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
114K 5.3K 57
They were each other's drug, the only choice was to relapse.