Love Affair

By melanie_blue97

Y/N and Jungkook were best friends as kids. They were basically inseparable. That was until Y/N was 16 and Ju... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Fanfic
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Fanfic
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Fanfic
New Short Story
Chapter 23
Short Story
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

16.9K 283 136
By melanie_blue97

Distance means nothing when someone means everything

Y/N's POV
I get off the plane breathing in the fresh, crisp air. It's been four years. Four miserable years without him. My best friend, my first love.
The man who I still love. I remember how we cried as we held each other at the airport when I was leaving. And the first night we spent together. I made good friends in England but none of them came as close as Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV
I sat in my office going through paperwork when I heard someone enter without knocking. I looked up and saw my wife. Well my arranged wife. I don't love her, she doesn't love me. But she does love my money. She came in with crossed arms, pouting. I remember when she used to pout when I teased her as kids. I still love her. My best friend, my first and only love.
I miss you Min Y/N.
My "wife" stood in front of me snapping her fingers in my face. I rolled my eyes and looked at her annoyed.

Jungkook: What are you doing here?
Arina: I came to tell you that I'll be working here from now on.

Now I'm going to see her everyday?! I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

Jungkook: And why is that?
Arina: Because my dad and your dad said so. Besides getting some extra money wouldn't hurt.

I mentally facepalmed so hard. She only cares about money. Whenever she annoys me, or clings to me I just give her a couple hundred dollars and she leaves me alone, probably going to spend them all.

Jungkook: If I agree will you leave me alone?

She frowns. I sigh reaching to get my wallet and hand her $400. She happily takes them, skipping out of my office. I sigh and began to think what my life would be like if I had married Y/N. Life would be amazing.

Y/N's POV
I hailed a taxi to where my apartment is. My parents bought it for me. The good thing is that they always support me no matter what. My big brother Min Yoongi also supports me in my decisions. Tomorrow I'm going to have to go pick up the car Yoongi bought me as a "good luck" present. When we arrive at my new apartment the doorman helps me with my bag. I thank him when we get to my door, and give him a $20 tip. He tips his hat smiling at me. I open the door to see my already furnished apartment. I had already designed it a few months in advance so when I got here everything would be ready.

Living Room

Kitchen

Dining Room

Your Room

Your Bathroom

Guest Bedroom

Guest Bathroom

I smiled as I went into my room to unpack my things. After three hours of unpacking I was finally done. I checked what time it was. It was already 7:35pm. I remembered I had a job interview next week at JJK Enterprise. I sigh. I head to my bathroom to take a long, hot shower. By the time I finish doing my nightly routine it's 9:17pm. Already in my pajamas I head to bed early anticipating my new life here.

The Next Day

Still Y/N's POV
I wake up to my alarm. I get dressed to go pick up my car.

I hail a taxi. I asked them to take me to the address Yoongi texted me. It's actually quite close to my apartment. I pay the driver before heading out and into the car dealer. I have no idea what my car looks like. I head to the desk.

Receptionist: Hello! How may I help you?
Y/N: Hi. I'm actually here to pick up my car.
Receptionist: Ah I see. What name would it be under.

I remember Yoongi telling me to say it's under his name.

Y/N: Min Yoongi.
Receptionist: Oh! You must be Y/N! Ah yes. Mr. Min Yoongi told us about his present to you. Please follow me.

I follow after her to a room locked with a key. She unlocks it motioning for me to go in. I enter the room, and my mouth immediately drops to the floor. A beautiful bright red car with a bow you use for presents on it.

(Pretend there's a bow on the hood)

Y/N: OH MY GOD! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!
Receptionist: *chuckles* Here are your keys Miss Y/N.

I take them from her, while smiling warmly at her which she gladly returned. I get into the car. The receptionist pressed a button and the wall goes up. I drive out into the parking lot then onto the road. I drive back to my apartment.

Jungkook's POV
I have to interview six people next week. I sigh. Arina calls me. I annoyingly pick up.

Jungkook: What?
Arina: Your dad says I'm going to help you interview all those people next week.
Jungkook: W-what-who-the fuck? You know what I don't care go ahead.

I hung up after that not in the mood to argue with her ass. Now it's getting late I should probably head home. The good thing is that I don't share a house with Arina. She lives with her parents while I live in my penthouse. I walked out of my company and into my car driving home.

Some important information
Jungkook is 22 years old
Y/N is 20 years old
Arina is 28 years old

Chapters will get longer so don't worry!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.1K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...
7.7K 253 19
Y/N is a beautiful girl .She is a dream girl of every boy.Her parents are famous in korea. She has a over protective brother name Jin who use to do s...
643K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
58.1K 1.7K 28
What happens when Y/N is now a famous idol, and is forced into an arranged marriage with his high school bully. Will new emotions flower? Will he acc...