Creepypasta One shots

By XxHunter02xX

During my free time I like to come up with cute little one shots for creeppasta characters, doesn't mean some... More

Request Page
Candy Pop x reader (L)

Jeff the Killer x reader (L)

660 16 32
By XxHunter02xX

WARNING- Not appropriate for younger viewers under the age of 16, you have been warned.

 Sooo yeah... lemon for @Bossy_Ace but as I've mentioned I'm not to good at writing lemons/smut, so I hope it's ok lol.

Rain pounded against the windowpane in thick droplets.  The sound of harsh pitter-patter filling the room, with the occasional thunderous booming of lightning.

Mesmerized you watched as flashes of lights surged through the dark and cloudy night sky.  

"See you tomorrow (y,n)!  Don't forget to lock up!"

Your attention snapped and once more you found yourself in the dimly lit café.  

Sighing you tossed the cloth rag that was once  in your soft grasp.  Quickly turning to the sound of the front door, it's small bell jingling as your co-worker exited the small café you both worked in.

...

The drops of water pelted against your skin and clothing, quickly dampening the cloth and soaking your hair in the cold rain.

You shivered feeling as a sudden gust of wind blew by, blowing your short skirt in the direction it had winded.  (idk?)

Easily slipping off the plain black flats you began a jog to your apartment, being extra careful of the slippery sidewalks and over flooded streets.

Humming a sweet tune to yourself while mother nature continued to sprinkle down rainfall, by now soaking you completely.  Drenching you from head to toe in her cold loving embrace.

The complex building now coming into sight as you neared the corner, the rain lightening up the slightest while the wind continued to whisk back your hair and skirt.  Leaving it to flutter in the freezing air as you scurried, growing a strong hatred to the cold that rattled your bones to the core.

Luckily for you, you had an apartment on the first floor.

Swiftly you pulled out your purse searching in it for your key, quickly unlocking the front door before piling into the living room with a sigh of content surpassing you, tossing aside your flats and purse.

Your soaking figure standing slumped in the middle of the dimly lit room watching as droplets of water ran down your body, hitting the floor silently with a small puddle forming under you.  But before any bigger of a mess could be made you stumbled into the bathroom turning the water on, quick to strip yourself of the small apron wrapped around your torso.

*CRASH-

The sound both alarming and frightening had caused you to cautiously peek the corner of the door frame.

Slowly stepping away from the bathroom you followed to where the source of the sound had resonated, leading you into the kitchen.  Where the window lade wide open, a broken pot splattered on the ground.

The idea of the wind causing it had protruded your mind, and with that you simply shrugged the problem away.  Quickly closing the window and blindly walking away you had missed one key detail, the messy footprints left behind in the soil...

Not knowing of the issue you simply continued back to your bath in waiting, swiftly catching the tub before it over flood.

Testing the water of it's soothing qualities before deciding to strip down, the door hanging wide open.  However the small insignificance didn't seem to faze you, seeing as you lived alone with nothing to worry about.  (oh the irony lol)

 One by one slowly your clothes began to litter the floor.

Carefully dipping your feet into the water you began to lower yourself down into the tub, sighing in content as the warmth entered your body.  

Smiling you'd reach for the small cylinder bottle, popping open the cap and squirting a generous amount of the substance into the water.  Watching as the porcelain tub foamed with bubbles, swooshing your arms around you'd helped them grow.

The bath now bubbly and more relaxing then before, once again you found yourself sighing in content resting your back against the tub.

Just as all seemed perfect you began to flutter your eyes shut, listening intently to the sound of silence. 

However there was a soft pounding in the distance that caught your attention, the sound of footsteps echoing in the hall.  Instantly your nerves had spiked and every hair was on edge as you listened closely.

What followed next caused the blood in your body to run cold.

Hearing the screeching cry of metal scrape across what you could only assume was your wall.  The sound growing closer and closer leaving you a more frantic and panicked mess, yet you remained completely still.

Awaiting what it was to come... 

You had managed a shaky breath once seeing the tall slim figure lean against the bathroom door frame.  His attire consisting a pair of black skinny jeans, clad in a white blood stained sweatshirt, and simple black sneakers.

Eyes glued to the glimmering object he wheeled, a sharp kitchen knife already immersed in crimson colored blood. 

Raising your gaze you focused on his face, a ghostly white complexion, raven hair that pored out the lifted hood, and most frightening a smile that stretched across his face.  One in which was permanently scared on.

He chuckled hoarsely watching you shudder in place as he slowly trudged towards you, pausing momentarily to study the situation.  

His dark mysterious eyes trailing down your cowering form, "Well, well~ what do we have here?"

 You watched terrified as he knelt down beside the tub, eyes boring into your own while he fiddled with the knife in one hand.  

It was again that etched in smile that caused you to shiver in your skin, but he was unamused to say the least in your petrified face.  His eyes wondering further along your body stopping where the bubbles and water covered.

You had failed to catch the soft groan that emanated from him.

His eyes quickly fled the scene, turning to spot something else that had caught his eyes.  That being your red bra which littered the ground.

"Red, what a pretty color~" He purred deeply.

Oddly enough his dark and husky voice seemed alluring to you, however regarding his comment you felt a sudden rush of blood flow to your cheeks.  Heat emanating in embarrassment at the sudden mention of your private undergarments.   

Slowly shrinking down into the tub you quivered at his predatorial gaze that had shifted back onto you.

This time with a more darker hue to his eyes, a lustful gaze almost...

"I wonder..."  He trailed off, one hand stealthily reaching into the water.

Nearing your legs he stroked softly at the skin beneath his touch, smiling widely as his hand slithered down your legs.  Tugging the drain plug your body jerked in utter panic, your arms quick to cover your chest while your legs pressed together firmly. 

"Now, no need to be shy~"

By now the water had completely drained, revealing a flustered girl attempting to cover herself.  Your heart thumping wildly in your chest with tears brimming your eyes, glazing over your vision.

"How about removing your arms?"  The man rasped.

What came were shaky breaths as you curled more into a tight ball, shaking your head timidly.  Praying to anyone that could hear you to please help you.

An annoyed growl resonated beside you as you continued to quiver in fear, not taking notice of the male who began to stand again.  Slowly stepping into the tub with you, making sure to nestle himself between your legs forcefully.

His fingers ghosting over your delicate skin, pausing momentarily over your hands that covered your treasured goods.  (Well fuck my life, I'm not used to writing this kind of stuff...)

Every nerve stood on edge as you watched carefully, his hands taking hold of your own in a firm grasp.  Pulling back your hands with ease he smiled marveling at the exposed skin, bringing his face down closer to your chest.

Shuddering at the feeling of his warm breath that fanned against your bare chest, before his lips enclosed around one of your breast.  Taking your nipple between his teeth and rolling the soft nub against his tongue.

The sensation completely foreign but none the less pleasuring...

You gasped as he bit down a little harder eagerly swirling his tongue around the now perked nipple, his hands quickly coming into play.  As one made sure to hold him up and the other groped at your other breast.

The palm of his hand callused and rough, kneading and fondling your breast, occasionally tweaking the pink nub.

Your mouth hung slack open with ragged breaths escaping from you, the sensation overwhelming, causing heat to pool at your abdomen.  As he continued to suck and nibble on the delicate flesh caught between his teeth.

Mind hazy and clouded with pleasure you had subconsciously allowed a moan to escape your lips.  A soft tint of pink spreading across your cheeks like wildfire as you remained panting and no doubtably drooling over the delicious feeling.

His mouth trailing over to the other tit to give the same treatment while his hand let up, only to move to the other breast and continue tweaking it, smearing his saliva around.

Head thrown back in pleasure you felt yourself growing more and more wet by the second, as a strong need began to build between your legs.

Suddenly it had become harder to contain your moans, and the erotic sounds that came from you only triggered something in the male.  An animalistic urge as he growled and began to rut against your already soaking core.

The motion catching you off guard and causing your breath to hitch, getting caught in your throat as you threaded your fingers into his wild and untamed black tresses.  Occasionally tugging on the unruly locks.

Your hips slowly began to grind against his pelvis craving more friction.  Legs wrapping around his torso in attempt to help.

Sadly he had pulled away from you.

"Are you enjoying this, you dirty slut~"  He grinned, purring deeply.

 Panting you lade in the tub longing his touch once more, finally feeling the cold at the absence of his body.  Timidly you nodded your head cheeks burning as you turned to look away from his piercing black eyes.  

He chuckled, his voice low in octave as he harshly pulled you by your chin to face him, eyes portraying a lustful gaze.  One that made you shudder beneath him as he kept your chin locked in place.

Smashing his lips roughly against yours he didn't give you a chance to react, quickly darting his tongue into your mouth.  Greedily his tongue traced over every inch and crevice of your mouth, occasionally brushing past your own tongue.

The palms of his hands once again groping your breast, squeezing and kneading harshly.  While his tongue continued to ravish your mouth, tilting his head and deepening the kiss.

Your arms quick to rest above his shoulders, hands gripping at the material of his sweatshirt while your toes curled in pleasure.  Body completely heating up as your lungs burned from the lack of oxygen.

As he pulled back you panted sucking in as much air as you could with shallow breaths, saliva running from the corners of your lips.

Not wishing to waste another second he quickly pulled the hood over his head stripping himself of the clothing, only to plunge back into you.  His hands gripping onto your thighs and pulling you closer to him.

The fabric of his jeans rubbing against your clit making your back arch and chest press against him.

Lips latching onto the sensitive skin of your neck, biting and sucking on the flesh, leaving behind a red and stinging mark.

It wasn't until his lips fell to the crook of your neck you had screamed in pleasure, moaning over and over again.

The sounds only making his erection grown even more painfully obvious as he groaned against your neck.  Nibbling at the patch of flesh he had chosen, tugging the skin between his teeth and biting down hard.  Breaking through skin and causing blood to trickle.

His tongue eagerly lapping up the crimson liquid, causing you to whimper.

"I love all the sounds you make~"  His husky voice broke out.  "Louder~"

Pulling away he licked at his lips trailing his eyes up and down your body, hand palming at his erection through his pants.   Before quickly tugging down the jeans and boxers, he roughly grasped your shoulders turning you to your back.

On both hands and knees you shuddered feeling his bare chest press against your back, the warmth radiating onto you.  Seeping into your skin and causing your mind to blur as you tried to steady yourself.

And without warning the thick head of his cock penetrated into you, sheathing himself until the hilt.  Pausing momentarily to adjust himself to your tight walls, as you did the same.  Your breath staggering as you groaned in discomfort.

Slowly rocking his hips back and forth you began to whimper, your walls being stretched out by his thick girth.  Feeling him quicken his pace as his hot breath fanned against your neck, the sensation dizzying as your body jerked forward with every powerful thrust.  

Back arching in pleasure your mouth began to spill with pleads and moans for him to go faster, as his cock brushed past that one spot that made you see stars.

"Please.. g-go faster~!"

Upon hearing your pleases he growled, his grip on your waist tightening, sure to leave bruises as he pulled you back each time he thrusted into you.

"So fucking tight,~"  He groaned biting down on your neck.

His thrust becoming more rapped as he continued to fuck you, pulling back and pushing in with shear strength.  Allowing only for small groans and pants to escape his lips.

The relentless pace building a knot in your lower abdomen, in turn causing your back to arch and nails to dig into the flesh of your palms.  Mouth gaping in the shape of an 'o' as you moaned out in pleasure.

Feeling the knot tighten as you were brought closer and closer to your climax, the pressure building up and causing you to rock your hips in sync to those of his thrust.

Wishing for nothing but sweet release as you chased after your orgasim, peircing the silence with your moans.

All at once you reached your peak, allowing your climax to wash over you.  Having came down hard from your release you hadn't noticed Jeff finish as well, his shallow breaths fanning against the skin of your neck.

Pulling out you found yourself drained of any energy left; slumping down into the tub with your arms hanging over the edge.

Silently cleaning himself off Jeff managed to redress himself, turning to look at you with a content smile on his face.

"I'll be seeing you around more often~"

With that he had left...

A/N:  Well that was bad... anyway uhh- have a nice day/night...?

WORD COUNT- 2,489

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...