happiness ➳ moon taeil ☾

By guggukie

❝ i just want you to be happy, even if i'm not the cause of your happiness ❞ ✩*॰ highest ranking ... #1 in nc... More

💐
‹ o n e ›
‹ t w o ›
‹ t h r e e ›
‹ f o u r ›
‹ f i v e ›
‹ s i x ›
‹ s e v e n ›
‹ n i n e ›
‹ t e n ›
‹ e l e v e n ›
‹ t w e l v e ›
‹ t h i r t e e n ›
‹ f o u r t e e n ›
‹ f i f t e e n ›

‹ e i g h t ›

141 6 5
By guggukie

" so what was it that you wanted to tell me? " taeil cocked his head to the side, once kyung mi left the two to talk privately.

they were standing behind the kitchen counter that reeked of alcohol, the booming sound of the party music slightly hurting taeil's ears.

it wasn't really ' private ' where they were. since there were quite a number of people lingering around in the kitchen but the defeaning music would probably help to keep their conversation personal.

" well, " yuta scanned his surroundings to ensure that no one was eavesdropping by any chance " you like kyung mi right? "

taeil's breath hitched for a second, his eyes travelling to the ceramic floor.

" w-what makes you say that? " taeil stammered, fidgeting slightly.

" bro, you're really easy to read. i wonder if kyung mi knows yet.. " yuta smirked, joking around with taeil.

" please don't tell her. please. i beg you "

" woah i was just kidding why- "

" can we- talk outside? like at your backyard or something? where my eardrums won't burst? " taeil asked, making yuta chuckle softly.

" yeah sure, let's go "

-

kyung mi pov

" hey "

hey?

did i hear a hey?

" psstt, im talking to you princess " a deep voice travelled through my right ear, sending chills down my body.

wtFSHSKSJ

turning to my right swiftly, i let out a gasp.

holy mother of flying donkeys

hES BEAUTIFUL

" may i take a seat? " the unknown man asked politely, looking at me directly in the eye.

" ah- ye..yeah sure " i gave a small smile, turning the other way almost immediately in embarrassment.

what a great first impression kyung mi

i felt the sofa i was sitting on shift a bit, before it became still again.

hE'S BESIDE ME

" im taemin " the man said casually, making me turn to face him again.

his smile was so angelic that i almost felt like crying right there.

it was without a doubt that he was strikingly handsome.

his features, his voice, his aura

GOD IS THAT U

" i-im kyung mi " i managed to smile back, probably looking cringy asf in the process.

" well hello there kyung mi. nice to meet you. are you a friend to yuta? you know, the one who threw this party? " he asked softly.

oh shIT i almost forgot yuta existed

I STILL LOVE YOU YUTA

" yeap i'm his schoolmate? i would say "

" ahh that's nice " taemin hummed, picking up a glass from the coffee table and slurping it down gracefully.

that adam's apple though- wAIT nO im lOYAL TO YUTA I SWEAR

" do you want some wine too? i can get it for you if you want "

oh hell nO

taeil reminded me about this and i'm definitely not some dumb bitch who would just agree to everything

" no thank you. im good "

" ah okay then "

the tension was getting even akward as every second passed by, making me squirm uncomfortably in my seat.

tAEIL WHERE ARE YOU NOW WHEN I NEED YOU

" you okay? you seem uncomfortable " taemin asked with a hint of worry in his voice, his eyes staring deep into my soul.

YEAH NO SHIT SHERLOCK

" i-im fine "

" you sure? " taemin's voice suddenly went deeper, as he shifted closer to me, making our thighs touch.

what the-

in a second, the palm of taemin's hand was on my thigh, which was thankfully protected by my dress.

his hand wasn't moving or anything but i felt extremely disturbed and uncomfortable

he was so close to me now but i can't move a single muscle.

please stop

" kyung mi! " the way too familiar voice echoed in my ear, making me turn to the source of the sound almost immediately.

" yuta! " i let out a sigh of relief, extremely grateful for his sudden appearance.

yuta was approaching me and taemin calmly at first, until he saw the sight before him.

taemin's hand on my thigh

and my expression was definitely clear enough to yuta that i was feeling extremely uncomfortable.

yuta's soft gaze immediately turned into a frown, as he rushed towards me.

" get your filthy hands off her " yuta spit, pulling me away from taemin.

my eyes grew wide as i saw yuta's sudden change of his usual tone

i've never heard yuta say something like that before.

at least in front of me.

meanwhile, taemin didn't flinch even a little. he didn't seem affected at all. instead, he chuckled lowly, a smug on his face.

" thanks for the invite " he grinned, lifting up the glass of wine and gulping it all down, before standing up to leave.

" i didn't even invite you " yuta growled, his hand still holding onto my arm without realising it.

once taemin disappeared into the crowd, yuta let out a distressed sigh.

" um, you okay? " i mumbled, nudging him softly.

" huh? oh right. yeah i'm just fine " yuta nodded, smiling slightly to reassure me.

" uhm " i lifted up my arm, which was held onto tightly by yuta, to signal him.

" oh shit, right " yuta immediately released, apologising in embarrassment.

" it's okay. thank you for uhm..saving me just now " i tugged a strand of hair behind my ear, trying to get rid of the akwardness.

" oh it's no problem. he's a jerk anyway. promise me you won't hang around with him anymore okay kyung mi? " yuta looked into my eyes hopefully, holding onto my shoulders.

" y-yeah i won't "

" good " yuta beamed, slinging an arm around my shoulders, making me blush slightly.

" is he your so called enemy? " i asked out of curiosity.

" uhm, you could say that i suppose " yuta shrugged, looking away.

" hey, how bout we go stargazing at my balcony? i have a really nice telescope " yuta grinned, trying to change the topic.

" ooh sounds cool " i squealed, already feeling all excited about spending some 'alone' time with yuta.

" let's go then " yuta gestured me to follow, squeezing past a great number of sweaty bodies.

well, im definitely not coming here again

just as we exited the front door, a thought struck me.

where did taeil go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.4K 22
There was something about the boy, something that made Jaemin happy. . . 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓈 : 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒 RANKED #3 IN LEEJENO RANKED #2 IN LEEJENO Ⓒ...
379K 12.7K 47
❝if you're the player then play with me all you want❞ [ Highest: #2 in taeyong ]
57.9K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019
9K 394 16
▰ 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙: 7/4/20 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙: 11/26/20