The Demon Diaries

By clairechilton

The Demon Diaries are a series of paranormal comedy stories. A HINT OF MAGIC - Prequel Dora Carridine is fed... More

A Hint of Magic
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 1
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 2
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 3
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 4
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 5
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 6
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 7
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 8
A Hint of Magic | Chapter 9
Demonic Dora | Chapter 1
Demonic Dora | Chapter 2
Demonic Dora | Chapter 3
Note From the Author

Demonic Dora - Preview

38K 413 78
By clairechilton

I hope you enjoyed the first story in this series. If you'd like to read more, check out the preview for the next book in the series.

Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved

Demonic Dora by Claire Chilton

She's finally managed to summon her first demon...

Dora Carridine is trying to summon a demon, but she's not very good at Latin and nothing ever works out the way she plans.

Her life is fraught with weekly exorcisms and having to watch her father's fire and brimstone TV show every Sunday. So, when Dora finally succeeds in summoning an incompetent demon lord, she s absolutely delighted when all hell breaks loose.

She thought summoning a sexy demon lord would be the answer to all of her problems, but her problems are only just beginning when her zealot parents try to burn her at the stake, and Dora is left with only one option—to escape and follow her demon straight into Hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 42 39
When Angelique Savant, a quiet, unassuming foster kid with a genius IQ is found not guilty of attempting to murder her best friend, she's committed t...
83 0 49
Magic is sentient, amorphous, and huge pain in the ass. In her last semester of college Atalanta Fae unwillingly inherits her grandmother's magic, sp...
9K 1.4K 49
BOOK ONE IN THE WICCAN SERIES Cyrus Laveau's life had never been perfect, but he always worked with what he was dealt. That included witches, pyroma...
22.5K 1.3K 11
In Shadow Wood, things are never quite as black and white as they appear. Alex Cabrera realizes how dangerous he can be to his fellow wytches. He kno...