Surrender: The Flash (2)

By Book_Lover_37

"What made you change your mind?" "I just realized I have to stop thinking about the future and live in the m... More

About/Disclaimer/Cast
Season One Recap
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
8.1.0
8.1.1
8.1.2
8.1.3
8.1.4
8.1.5
8.2.1
8.2.2
8.2.3
8.2.4
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
10.0
10.1
10.2
11.0
11.1
11.2
12.0
12.1
12.2
12.3
13.0
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
14.0
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
15.0
15.1
15.2
15.3
15.4
16.0
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
17.0
17.1
17.2
17.3
17.4
17.5
18.0
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
19.0
19.1
19.2
19.3
20.0
20.1
20.2
21.0
21.1
21.2
21.3
22.0
22.1
22.2
22.3
23.0
23.1
23.2
23.3
23.4
That's a Wrap!

8.2.0

1.3K 38 11
By Book_Lover_37

8.2.0 with you

"Where is this house?" Barry asks as we turn a corner.

"We're almost there. Just turn right at the end of this and then at the end of the road," I tell him.

"This is taking forever," Cisco complains, as he sticks his head out from the back.

"We're getting there Cisco," I tell him. "It's a secret hideout for a reason."

Cisco sighs and then slowly says, "So, I heard you cleaned out the house today. Where's the pictures?"

I smile. Cisco made me promise to bring by some pictures from when I was little. "I didn't bring pictures with me but I have some on my phone," I say as I open them up. I give him the phone and say, "That's one from my first day of 3rd grade."

"I'm gonna get to see those right?" Barry asks, with a smile.

I laugh. "Yes. Later," I tell him.

"Hey, who're the boys?" Cisco asks showing me a picture of me with two boys, one blond, the other brunette.

"It's- It's Ollie," I say. "And someone else I used to know."

"No way," Cisco says as he looks back at the picture and lets Barry glance at it. Barry chuckles as Cisco says, "There's no way that's Oliver."

"No, it is," I say. "We went to the same elementary school. Well, before Central City."

"How old were you in this?" He asks.

I look at the picture again and answer, "6. I think it was taken the day before we left."

"I thought you were younger than Oliver," Cisco asks, confused. "By like 4 years."

"Yeah, but my father- my real one- was the smartest person I knew. And he taught a lot, so I got to move up grades. So in that picture, I was 6 but Tommy and Oliver were 10," I explain.

"Oh. Well that explains a lot," Barry concludes as I nod. "We're here... and we're late."

"Better that than never getting here at all," Cisco says as he heads out. Me and Barry chuckle turning our heads to look at each other. He gives me a kiss before we both get out of the car and get our luggage. We take it and walk into the house through the back to see everyone already there.

"Guys, you're late," Oliver says.

"Sorry. It turns out, it's not easy finding the ass end of nowhere," Barry answers.

"Yeah, for real," Cisco agrees. "The roaming charges alone are going to bankrupt me."

"We're discussing how to take away Savage's newfound power," Oliver explains.

"And his magic stick thing," Felicity adds.

"Yeah, Staff of Horus," Carter corrects.

"Well, it's protected by some kind of energy field," Barry says. "We couldn't lay a finger on it."

"Maybe if you wear mittens next time," Felicity says.

"What if we made some sort of insulated gauntlets..." Caitlin trails off.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, the magnetic shielding could disrupt the--" Cisco starts.

"The staff's magnetic polarity," Felicity cuts in. They leave as the start to make it.

"Well, while the geek squad works--" Oliver whispers to us.

"Heard that, honey," We hear Felicity yell.

"Yet," I tell Oliver as I give him my phone to look at the picture of us. "You somehow always end up around the geeks."

Oliver chuckles. "I didn't know you still had this," He says. He then takes my phone and sends himself the picture from it- among all the others of us. He hands it back and then turns to everyone else.

"While they work to get the staff away from Savage, we need to know everything there is to know about him," He says.

"Well, I googled reincarnated nut jobs and came up with nothing," Thea says.

"Kendra and I would be the reincarnated nut jobs. Savage is merely immortal," Carter informs.

"Merely?" Laurel asks.

"Welcome to the new normal," Thea says.

"Anyone who's been around for 4,000 years should leave a trail. I'll check with A.R.G.U.S. See if they have anything on him," Dig says as we nod.

"Laurel and I can check police reports and stuff like that," Thea says as they head out.

"Good," Me and Oliver say.

"We need to find a way to utilize your new ability," Oliver tells Kendra.

"My ability?" Kendra asks.

"It might give us an advantage," I say.

"Yeah, whatever you do, don't let him train you. Or her," Barry says as I give him a look. "I'm sorry, but when it rains, I can still feel where he shot me with those arrows."

I roll my eyes with a smile as I walk into our room. I go to the bathroom and when I come out, Barry is rummaging through our bags. "Hey, What are you looking for?" I ask, leaning against the bathroom doorframe.

"Uh, I was looking for my file," Barry says. "The blue one. I had it right here, but.. I don't know. I don't understand how I can lose something without ever touching it."

I smile as I walk over to him and look at the bag. I move around a few clothes and pull out a blue file. "This one?" I ask, holding it up.

He smiles and sighs. "Oh my g— Yes. Thank you," He says. He gives me a kiss as he holds the file. I let go of the file as he slightly bends to put the file aside. He pulls me up against him, making me pull away.

"Hey," I chuckle, putting my hands against his chest.

"What?" He asks, smiling, his breath fanning my face. "We are in a vacation home."

"Yes, but don't you still have a job to go to?" I ask.

"Not yet," He says.

"We can, later," I tell him, and then lean closer to him. "I'll make it worth your time."

"And I'll make it worth yours," He says, nipping at my ear. He gives me a small kiss and says, "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure," I say.

"Okay. We- uh. We got together really quickly, and umm- current events made me realize I- I haven't given you the chance to- to process what happened... with Steve and Thawne," Barry says. "You- you're okay, right? Talk to me."

"Yes, Barry," I tell him. "It- It took me a while to get over everything, but I think I finally am. I'm closing that chapter- of grief and pain- in my life. And starting a new one.. with you."

He smiles, making me smile as well. "I'm glad it's with me," Barry says, and gives me a kiss.

"I am too," I tell him. "I just- have to tell you something though."

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I just want to you to know that I have- I have a lot of um- darkness, inside of me... from the league and as Nightingale and from Dad," I say as he nods. "And I- I've learned over the years that- that you can't- you can't lock up the darkness. You can either let it make you a better person or let it consume you."

"Livvy-"

"I just want to ask you of one thing," I tell him. "Never let it consume me."

"Never," He tells me sternly. "I won't ever let it consume you."

"Thank you," I say quietly. "I- um- I gotta go." I get up and head towards the door, swaying my hips a bit, smirking to myself.

I hear Barry curse and I'm suddenly sped over to the bed. I'm pinned down, Barry on top of me. Lightning rapidly flickers through his eyes as my body starts burning up as well. "You may be able to, but I can't wait till later," He says, as he lowers his lips to mine.

🔥⚡️

Yooo!! I just finished planning out season 2 and I'm halfway through planning out season 3 and I'm so excited for where this is going. I hope y'all enjoyed this episode and I hope y'all enjoy where this'll be going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 4.8K 43
Arielle Murray was hit by a wave of dark matter the same night as many other people, including Barry Allen. Not many people know he is the Flash, but...
187K 3.7K 25
♡ Season 1 of The Flash ♡ Barry Allen Fanfiction ⚠ I do not own The flash or any character except my Oc Varity all credit goes to CW⚠ Varity Wells t...
1.7K 179 7
𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 | ❝ I will always find you. ❞ Everyone can turn into something great, at least that's what Jordan St. John sincerely bel...
11.7K 219 43
Famous psychologist, Aspen Brooks, moved from Starling City to Central City to see her best friends, Caitlin and Cisco. She moved here even after she...