Yu-Gi-Oh Boyfriend Scenarios...

Od nascarwacko

Hello! This is my first scenario book! This book will not include the characters from 5D's or ArcV. Only the... Více

Introduction
How you met
Hanging out (Nope, you still don't like eachother yet!)
When they start to develope little feelings.
He finalllllyyyy asks you out!
When He Catches You Singing
First date<3
First Kiss~
ITS BACK!
Cute Text names!
Nicknames
What he truly loves about you (personality wise)
What he truly loves about you (Physically)
How you hug
Where he likes to kiss you😙😙😙😙
The animes you guys watch
Other shows you two watch together *NOT ANIMES*
Sad Bad Good news
Valentines day part 1: What he gets you
I FEEL REALLY BAD
To make up for....
A Hollow Doll (Bakura x Doll! Reader)
SAINT PATRICKS DAY. And some news. OH AND REQUESTS ARE COMING.
Text Chain
Vote!(If I'm gonna keep writing I'll need some references)
Snazzy my Dudes
Ohmeohmy
Not dead yet
The Boys as-
I think its time to come to a close

Matching Tattoos

1.3K 28 6
Od nascarwacko

Yugi:

Cute, simple, easy to remove if ever needed.

Joey:

This is a symbol of hoping you'll be together forever. Fingers crossed.

Seto:

This one was so bland, yet so full of meaning that you and Seto had to get one.

Bakura:

On his watch, you two will never be apart, you're his Queen, he's your king.

Marik:

What did you expect? He was really keen on getting a Egyptian tattoo.

Yami Yugi (Atem):

You knew straight away you needed these tattoos, what can you say? Your baby shot you down.

Hey ya'll! Thanks for all the votes and reads! I'm so grateful. Hope you're still enjoying the book.
This scenario was just so adorable I had to do it. Keep reading fanfics! Don't be afraid to show it off. ~~~~~~~Syder~~~~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

378K 10.5K 166
Hello! This is my first story so I hope you like it! Guess you'll want a summary so here you go! When (y/n) moves to Domino City, She doesn't know wh...
88 8 7
This is a finished fan fiction of Yugi and his friends. In the book I focus a little more on Bakura and threw Miho back in the gang from season 0. I...
462K 7K 47
for all my DBZ fangirls. I will do my best on writing these but Im a beginner so please don't be to strict about my grammer.
33.7K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...