Possessive Mate

By perksofkeri

Mazie was a normal girl with a normal life. She heard all the fairy tales about princess and werewolves. But... More

Possive Mate
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

36

2.5K 63 1
By perksofkeri

Maizes POV-

"Just take it all already! Stop dragging this out." I grit through my teeth. My body strapped to the leather table, needles in both my arms as blood slowly drips into large containers sitting on the floor. I won't lie it's painful, dreadfully painful. I turn my head trying to look for Derek but he's no where to be found in the dark room. I'm alone, I've started to wonder if I ever actually saw him or if it's was my mind playing tricks on me. I would like to believe it really was him. But at the same time would want him as far away from this place as possible.

The man ignores my pleas and continues adding another needle to my neck. This one stung worse making it too uncomfortable to move at all. He adds another container before leaving me alone in the cold room. I slowly start to drift off into a sleep but I'm awoken by the red head throwing a glass of water onto me jolting me awake. I gasp at the sudden coldness. "God" I breathe out then wince when I tug one of the needles out of my arm. The red head chuckles to herself. That's all she seems to do is laugh, she enjoys my pain.

The room is now lit from the sun rising and peering through the window. My eyes squint slightly as they land on Derek in the far corner. He is hooked up to needles as he sits up in a chair. "Hey baby" he says weakly. The color is drained from his handsome face and he has dark circles under his eyes. Something in me they were there before he came here. I know how worried he must have been looking for me. I try and tell myself I would've went back to him if I wouldn't have been taken but deep down I know it's not the truth. I never want to put him in danger, especially at the hand of me. Knowing if I let my anger get the best of me again for even a second again and hurt him or even worse kill him.  My mind flashes back to that night when his face was so desperate to try and bring me back from my livid state. I don't want to be put back in that situation so the best thing for me to do is stay away.

But this wasn't part of the plan.

The red haired woman walks up to him pressing the needles further in his neck as Derek winces in pain shutting his eyes "Stop!" I shout my body jerking towards her but I'm held down by the leather belts wrapped around my body. "He doesn't have to be apart of this." I beg "just let him go." She lets up as Derek breathes out locking eyes with me.

"It's fine I can take it. " he tells me the woman rolls her eyes.

"You act as if either of you have a choice about it." She giggles to herself. Switching out my full container with a new empty one.

I feel myself growing weaker. "Stay with me, love." I hear Derek say towards me. He has no room to be talking, he is just as weak as me. He is trying to act strong, I'll give it to him. I see the amount of filled containers of blood next to him letting me know they've taken way more blood from him then me.

"You do know we are going to kill you both right?" She starts dragging a knife across the wooden table. Mocking us. "But which one first?" She asks herself, she points the knife at me. "Do I make him watch you die?" She turns to Derek quickly, pushing the top of the knife into his forehead drawing blood. "Or make you watch him die, slowly." Blood drips down his face.

"No!" I shout harshly "stop! I'll do anything! Just don't kill him. Just me." I beg my body aching from the straps. I couldn't live if he died, I couldn't. My heart would physically break. I would be better off dead. Life without Derek would be unbearable.

She doesn't let up as the blood still drips from his forehead. Everything flashes before my eyes, every kiss, every fight, every single moment.

Even the moments we haven't had yet, marriage, kids, growing old. My heart aches at the thought of not getting any of that.

My eyes glow with rage, my body burns with heat. For a second I think I'm actually on fire. " I said stop!" I scream, my body shaking with rage.

She finally turns her attention away from Derek giving him a moment of relief, the wound is healing too slow due to his weak state.

"You're feisty." She grins. My body is hot still with anger. Her stupid smile not helping any. "Just like your mom."  She whispers and my body goes rigid.

"What did you say?" I spit "what did you say!" I repeat. My anger is boiling inside me and I don't know how to calm down. I can't calm down.

"You're mom fought pretty hard right before I killed her too." She adds her back facing me. I can't control my emotions. I clinch my fist together my nails sinking into my palms trying to find some sort of relief.

I could kill her right now, I have to.

I can feel my eyes glowing, my fangs coming out as they bite into my bottom lip harshly. My arms trying to jerk from the leather straps that are burning into my wrist and waist.

Derek is watching me intently, his eyes full of concern. I see his lips moving but can't hear his voice over the thud of my heart beating in my ears.

I hear one strap snap then another and my body is free, needles ripping from my arms but the pain doesn't stop me.

One hand is gripping her red hair the other wrapping around her throat. "You have no right to talk about her." I seethe harshly my fangs seeping into her neck. Anger filling my entire being. I know I should stop but I can't.

"Maize!" I hear Derek strained shout behind me. I feel an arm grip me slamming me into the wall. The wind is knocked out of me but I jump to my feet.

The red head is unconscious on the floor blood draining from her neck, I think for sure this will knock me out of my blind rage. Yet I'm still burning with anger. My hands are hot.

"Molly!" The man shouts running over to the woman cradling her head in his hands.

"Maize you have to stop, control your anger." Derek tells me his eyes darting between me and the man hovering over the red head, molly. My mind is foggy and confused. "Why should I control my anger? I can get us out of here." I spit towards him venom dripping from my voice. Almost literally.

He doesn't know what to say, that or he can't find the words to say it. His eyes drift away from mine as mine narrow in on the man.

I hear several foots steps running above us. The ceiling shaking. My mind is running a mile a minute, I don't even know how to kill these people.

I don't even know how many are about to storm in here in a few seconds. I grab the pack of matches laying on the table next to me and ironically I spot a gasoline cane sitting in the corner.

The only thing between it is the man and I know he won't let me get it without a fight.

He focuses his eyes on me as I try and grab it, speaking Latin. I feel my head aching but try and fight through it, grabbing a random object near me and throwing it at his head hoping it has some sort of impact. I turn seeing him on the floor as I bite into his neck as he lets out a moan of pain.

I grab the gasoline, throwing it every where. The whole room the door, I cover the woman and the man maybe even some on me. I don't care though, as long as I get Derek out of here alive I'm happy.

"Don't move." I demand to the man. I move to Derek untying him and ripping the needles out of his arms. "Go." I tell him and I know this won't be an easy fight either.

"I'm not leaving you not again." He says and I shake my head "don't do this, not now." I tell him trying to walk away "I'm the stronger one here." I tell him not sugar coating it. I am, truly. My anger is only pushing me further and harder.

In storms two men and I attack their necks as they both fall to the floor limply. The room is covered in bodies as I pour more gasoline on the bodies. Lighting the match.

Derek grabs my hand "you don't want to do this baby." He says softly "please don't do this let's go." He pleads with me. Tugging me slightly towards the door.

"I have to do this." I state "I have to end this." I pull my hand from his before throwing the match onto the floor, in a split second the fire is spreading. The room is full of flames and I'm amazed for a moment before i snap out and leave the room.

Derek is stunned. His face emotionless. He isn't sure what to say or do. He follows behind me as another man jumps out of a room, Derek grabs him by the throat slamming him to the ground and his fist colliding into his face. He stops and keeps walking unfazed.

"The rest of the pack is probably in here somewhere." He says to me but I don't feel the need to answer. I keep walking till I see stairs and we run up them our eyes landing on the pack fighting with a group of men.

Derek jumps right in grabbing two men and slamming their heads into one another.

My eyes land on a body in the corner. It looks like one of the pack members and my heart sinks. I go towards the body as my arm is pulled away one of the men has his hand around my throat and before I can think I'm twisting it behind his back my fangs landing in his neck and ripping. He lands on the ground. "We need more gasoline." I yell at the guys, they're all looking at me shocked at my actions.

I look down my hands, my clothes, everything covered in blood. My heart starts beating as my body starts to finally cool off, my anger slowly slipping away as it sets in.

"We need to get out of here." I hear a voice say "like now." They add as I hear gasoline pouring and a match light but I can't move I'm frozen in place my eyes glued to the blood on me. "NOW!" It's Spike who is yelling. His hand tugging at mine pulling me towards the door.

The cold air hits my body as I let out a breath. My eyes clasping shut tightly. Knees hitting the ground behind me. "Hold it together Maz." Spike says in my ear picking me up by my arms. "Cmon lets get you home." He is pulling me towards the line of black cars outside the building, the now burning building behind us. Home. The words stuns me. I don't have a home anymore, my home can't be with them. Even if I want it to be.

I tug away from his grip. "I can't." I say breathlessly and he looks at me confused. "I can't go back." My eyes are darting around looking for Derek.

The land on him, shirtless his back covered in blood, blood covering his face, holding the lifeless body in his hands that I noticed earlier. It's one of the pack, my stomach is upset. There is too much going on at once. I can't keep up.

"Josh." I hear someone call out as Derek places him on the ground, kneeling down to wipe his hair from his face. I shake my head my hand covering over my eyes as tears threaten to fall. This can't be happening, they can't lose one of their own. This is all my fault, nobody would've gotten hurt if they just wouldn't have come looking for me. I could've stayed away, I could've gotten out on my own. They didn't need this. My eyes land on Ben's face he is completely crushed. Knowing he just lost his best friend. I can't take the guilt, I deserve it, i deserve to feel every pang of guilt because I'm the main cause of their pain.

I push away from Spike ready to head for the woods behind the house. "I can't stay. Not anymore." Spike pulls be back to him "you can't leave, not now." My body is filled with guilt, it's suffocating me.

But one look at Derek's face walking towards me and I know there is no way he is letting me leave. Not without me killing him first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 150 26
Evan is a normal person. He's a normal man with normal friends, normal job, normal everything until he meets a man named Derek. Then shit gets weird.
221K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
144K 3.4K 37
This is based off Teen Wolf character Derek Hale. I DID NOT MAKE TEEN WOLF NOR DEREK HALE!! Some of the events that happen probably wont add up, I m...
66 3 10
Sienna, just turned 20 and was told by her mother that she was forced to mate with a man named Ryder Princeton. This story is set in the werewolf un...