Sex 101 With Harry Styles

By Motherfuuukeerr

"I'll kiss you here," Harry said pointing to Alicia's lips and then his finger trailing down her neck. Harry... More

Sex 101 With Harry Styles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Dies
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHOOSE!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36

Chapter 35

48.4K 1.3K 576
By Motherfuuukeerr

I WAS TO EXITICED TO WRITE THIS SO IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES IM VERY SORRY. ENJOY. HOPE YOU GET THE TINGLES.

—Alicia—

The best thing about sex was the sleep afterwards. I woke up with Harry massaging my limbs unknotting the knots and bringing the best feeling ever. "Hi," I give a sheepish grin and stretch my arms.

"Morning, lovely," Harry smiled and kissed my navel, igniting fire.

He was something else.

His hands moved to my legs and started massaging my thighs, his hand sliding up and down and then giving gentle squeezes. He removed the cover fully and I blushed, I was completely naked just like Harry. "Why so red?" He questioned which made me turn scarlet. "It's not like I haven't seen this..." He spread my legs wide and cupped the most private part of me.

My back lifted a bit when Harry palmed me.

Oh my holy fuck.

I bit my lip and Harry watched, his eyes gleaming with lust. "You are so responsive Alicia..." He rubbed now, little groans escaping my lips. I grabbed the sheets between my fingers and latched on for life. "Please..." I titled my head away from his stare.

"Please what?"

My eyebrows furrowed and I looked back at him. What the hell was I supposed to say? He continued, speeding up and my breaths became shallower. I shamelessly started grinding myself towards his hands, meeting his hand.

"Please what?" Harry repeated huskily.

"I..." Closing my eyes I bit my lip, moaning. This felt so good. I opened my eyes to see Harry smirking down at me with satisfaction. Last night came streaming through my mind especially the mind blowing sex but....

My chest heaved, my back started to sweat. I knew what was coming next.

"Daddy..." I shamelessly moaned out loud. "Daddy!" I repeated out louder and opened my mouth to let out my scream. My voice cracked half way and I twisted away from Harrys hand, withering at the intense orgasm. "And its only eight in the morning," Harry chuckled watching me. I turned back, lying straight up, looking at the long haired man.

"It's only eight?" My voice cracked.

"Yeah," He nodded and grabbed the sides of my thighs and pulled me towards him. "You know," He bend down sharply inhaling, "Sex in the morning stimulates the senses you know."

Harry placed a kiss on my stomach working his way up. I shivered in delight. This is what every girl dreamed of and here I was. "Stimulate my senses Harry," I bravely said. He smirked down at me and kissed my shoulder blade and then my collarbones.

Harry sharply inhaled a sound resonating from his chest. "You know, you were very good last night." I looked away from his gaze, red. I squirmed around a little noticing fairly well Harry was gazing right at me.

Maybe he can see your soul, my mind whispered.

Yeah, a soul that doesn't exist.

Harry tucked a finger under my chin, making me look up to him. "What?" He asked. I licked my lips, hoping my voice wont crack. "I know..." My voice squeaked, "That I'm not very good in bed—"

"Wait... what?"

He was wearing a frown and looking down at me angry. "Repeat again Alicia."

I sighed. "I know I'm not very well in bed so you didn't have to say that last night was amazing or whatever. Because I know you're just saying that to make me feel better. When in reality..." I looked away, "I sucked and I was dreadful."

With great amount of courage I stole a peek at Harry and he was already glaring down at me. He sank his body lower making our chests touch together. "You think that last night was bad?" There was venom in his voice.

"Wait what?!" I shook my head, "No! Last night was absolutely perfect. I'm talking about me I'm not—oh god! "

Harry slipped a finger inside of me. I wriggled, confusion plastered on my face. "So you believe you aren't good in bed?" Harry's fingers started a rhythm and I was the one who was enduring it. He bend his face down our noses almost touching. "Do you have any fucking idea how clueless you are Alicia? You, bad in bed?" He questioned at me, baffled.

His fingers were pumping hard creating harsh jolts inside of my body. I lifted my head up welcoming the waves of pleasure inside of me; he was going to make me come again. I brought my head down to his level, shaking my head. "Harry don't...."

Two fingers dipped inside, expanding. I groaned in both pain which slowly turned into a delightful feeling. His thumb was circling my clitoris and the nerve wracking sweats formed on my back. "Alicia, you are no way near bad in bed. Hell, I felt like I was making love in a whole new level."

His fingers escaped too quickly and Harry bend down, parting my legs. I arched my back and grabbed a condom from the side table throwing it to him. I was panting and wet. Very wet. Soon enough, Harry dug himself inside of me, both of us hissing.

"When in reality," Harry spoke his voice gruff and thick. "You are fucking perfect in bed." He started thrusting and it felt so good making my eyes roll back into my head. "You," He thrust, "Are" He gave another, "So. Tight." Harry wasn't going slowly and he raised my legs and looked down at me, "Wrap them around my waist."

I did as told and felt Harry sink in deeper inside of me. I tilted my head towards the bed board, "Please... oh my god..." The only sounds were my moans and pleading, begging him not to stop. I felt my sweet spot getting hit again and again. The feeling was overwhelming and I started shaking.

Harry stopped and I shook my head, grabbing his forehead. "No!" I shrieked clawing his arm, my body shaking. "Keep going! Don't stop!"

Harry entered inside of me again holding onto my legs, as they shook bracing for the orgasm coming next. Harry didn't stop thrusting as shrieked out my moans. The feeling was even better because Harry was still inside of me, thrusting hard.

"Fuck," I grabbed the bed sheets bringing them to my face. I bit on them, my body jerking to the orgasm and his jolts. I cried out as I felt my sweet spot being repeatedly hit and since everything was senstive, it was ten times better. Tears sprang to my eyes and I looked back at Harry as he held his weight on his forearm.

He thrusted once again and I felt his back stiffen, my arms instantly wrapped around his neck in a tight grip. He buried himself on the crook of my neck, sucking and planting wet sloppy kisses. He pushed his hip against mine trying to get in deeper. As if I couldn't be close to him. I was in so much pleasure I couldn't even speak, instead I let out squeaks and whispered his name. His lips made his way to my shoulder and I felt them curve upwards to a smile.

He started picking up speed again while I clawed at his back. I was pretty sure my nails left scratch marks. Soon enough, I felt his legs tense up, his lower back stiffen, and his arms shaking in pleasure. He collapsed down on me moaning my name and cursing while I writhed in pleasure from the orgasms and the aftershocks as well. We both gasped for air as if there wasn't enough to fill in our lungs. Harry nuzzled himself into my chest, panting feeling his hot breath fan against my breasts.

I combed my fingers through his sweaty tangled hair, not having a care in the world. Harry raised his head and kissed the space between the middle of my breasts. Little tingles fluttered inside of me as he rested himself on my chest again, his head to the side.

"You know," He said, his voice muffled, "I want this to last forever."

"Forever?"

"Yeah," He sank his head to the bottom of my stomach, making himself comfortable. "Not that your boobs don't make a great pillow..."

I swatted his arm and he chuckled. We laid there in silence, recovering from the experience we both shared. Harry placed kisses on my stomach making me tickle. I was still busy untangling the mess of his now long hair.

"Wanna know something Alicia?" Harry's voiced hummed against my skin.

"What?" I ask, to busy de tangling his thick hair.

"I think I finally know the difference between having sex and making love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dark. By darkfic

Fanfiction

38.2K 484 61
“I can tell you’re going to be a challenge.” He almost growled. “I like that.” Harry smirked. He dipped his head, nudging mine to the side before I...
652 26 7
We ran through the crowded, messy, but beloved streets of our city, Manhattan. He gripped my hand and pulled me further as we sprinted by stores, sta...
2.4K 5 34
"I'm sorry for saying what I said but I'm not apologizing for my feelings. When you meet the one, you know. If you don't feel the same then that's ok...
8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...