Adopted

By 22onedirection04

[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She... More

before you read!
✰Facts About Penelope✰
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Epilogue
Thank you.❤️

Five

10.9K 194 141
By 22onedirection04

Penelope

I walked out of the adoption center with all of the boys. We walked to their car, it was black and newly washed as it was very shiny.

"Okay darling we don't have a car seat for you just yet so you will have to sit in someone's lap. Not in mine though, I'm going to drive" Louis smiled.

Pretty cool to go without a car seat. 

"Okay, but I don't want to choose, I don't want to hurt any feelings" I worried.

"Oh honey your not going to hurt anyone's feelings, I promise" Harry admitted, it felt good that he said that. 

"Okay, in that case I choose you Harry" 

"Alrighty" He chuckled as he picked me up with a big smile. 

"I'm sorry Zayn, Liam and Niall" I guiltily.

"It's okay honey bear" Zayn smiled as he stroke my hair with his fingers. 

"Yeah no, we will probably get to be with you so much now anyway" Liam pointed out, I just smiled as I remembered that they wore going to be my fathers now, pretty cool. 

"Plus it was nothing big really" Niall admitted, I smiled even more.

As we started to drive I started to get quite tired, but I didn't want to show it so I tried my best on staying awake.

"Are you tired honey?" Liam asked as he looked at me. 

"No.." I yawned, but I was, almost exhausted. 

"You can sleep if you want" Harry smiled.

 It did sound very nice but I want to stay awake. 

"I'm really not that tired" I said and right after that a big yawn left my mouth. 

"Aww your super tired, come on you can sleep" Harry cooed as he stroke my hair behind my ear.

"Okay.." I finally gave in as I rested my head on Harry's chest and I soon felt my eyes drop as I heard his soothing heartbeat, I just couldn't hold them up anymore.

Harry 

We all sat in the car and Penelope had just fallen asleep. She was really adorable because she let out little snores from her tiny body every second or so.

"Is she asleep?" Louis asked since he was the one who drove so he couldn't really see. 

"Yeah, She's out" I chuckled trying to stay quiet. 

"Okay, well should we talk about what miss Clarkson said?" Louis asked. It really was so sad that this little innocent girl had been trough that. 

"Okay What are we going to talk about" Niall asked. 

"Well I don't know, I just feel like it is something that we need to talk about" Louis admitted.

"Well just as Miss Clarkson said; we have to give Penelope some time so she feels comfortable enough around us and maybe when that's all good, we can talk about it with her, but we need to get up to a level where she trusts us" Liam explained.

I nodded and agreed that's good, I mean we don't want to scare the little kid away.

"Okay were here" 

What am I supposed to do? Should I wake her up? 

"Um lads, should I wake her up?" I asked. 

"Nah, let the kid sleep, she's probably exhausted" Zayn chuckled, and I just nodded.

I turned her around gently so she was facing me, she was really cute when she slept, she just looked so peaceful. I picked her up under her armpits and laid her so her chin was on my shoulder. I then took my hands under her bum so she wouldn't fall to then I walked in.

"Where should I put her?" I whispered. 

"Just put her in the sofa so we can see her if she wakes up" Liam said, so that's what I did, I walked to the sofa and laid her down very gently and sat a little blanket on her so she wouldn't be cold. After that I did a little victory dance considering I didn't wake her up, I felt pretty proud of myself.

"Guess who didn't wake her up?" I asked as I walked in to the kitchen. "This guy" I smiled as I pointed to myself. 

"Good job Harry" Niall admitted as he laughed. 

"Thank you" I said.

✰✰✰

Penelope

I woke up, but I wasn't in the car anymore, I was in a sofa, more importantly I was in a ginormous house. This house was so big! And this was only the living room, wow. 

I stretched and stood up from the sofa. I heard laughing from a room so I just followed the sound and I ended up in the kitchen where all of the boys sat. 

"Hi" I exclaimed, all of their eyes turned to me.

"Well good morning Penelope" Niall cooed, I just smiled. 

"Did you have a good nap?" Liam asked me. 

"Yeah" I groaned a little quiet. 

"Are you still tired sweetie?" Zayn asked me. 

"A little but that's just because I just woke up" I smiled. They aww'ed at me because there was a crack in my voice. 

Louis came up to me, lifting me up to then set me on the kitchen counter. 

"So what do you wanna do now sweet cheeks?" Louis asked me. 

"I don't know" I said truthfully.

"Well me and Liam thought that him and I can go and shop some new clothes for you, so do you want to stay home or go with us?" Louis asked. I didn't feel like walking around in a mall for three hours. 

"I think I will stay home" 

"Okay then, Niall, Zayn and Harry will be home with you" Louis smiled, as I just nodded.

✰✰✰

Louis and Liam were now gone and I still sat on the kitchen counter. 

"Do you have a backyard?" I suddenly asked.

"Yeah we do" Zayn answered back. 

"Does it have trees in it?" I asked. 

"Yeah, what for?" Niall asked, looking confused.

I jumped off the counter. "Climb them you silly" I chuckled. 

Wasn't that obvious?

I ran off to where the backyard was, even though I didn't know the way, but I soon enough I saw a door made of glass that sure looked like it had a backyard behind. 

"Penelope stop" The other boys yelled. 

"Why?" I asked, confused as I stoped right in front of the glass door. 

"Climbing trees can be very dangerous" Harry explained. 

"But I promise I'm really good" I said truthfully as I gave them my puppy dog eyes. 

"Aww, don't give us that look" Niall sighed.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top" I asked again, still with my puppy dog eyes. All of the boys looked at each other. 

"Okay.." Zayn finally said.

Niall opened the glass door that led out to the garden and there it was, a big big tree.

"Okay Penelope don't climb to high" Harry demanded.

"Yeah I promise" I chuckled.

"Now I'm being serious young lady" Harry said with a stern voice. 

"Okay" 

"But you have to get up by yours.." Niall started saying as I already was up in the tree. 

"I told you I was good" I sassed with a little smirk. 

"Yeah, yeah, not too high though" Zayn chuckled.

"I can't promise you anything" I giggled.

"Penelope.." Zayn warned.

"Yeah okay, I promise" I smiled as I sat on a branch that was I little thicker.

All of the boys looked up at me with worried faces. Just as I was about to climb higher. 

"That's too high sweetie" Harry informed.

"Okay" I said as I sat down my leg at the branch, and that's when the pain hit me.ow. I felt tears building up in my eyes. I looked down at my leg and it had blood on it, I had scraped my leg on the tree branch. I started to cry now, it hurt. 

"Honey what's wrong?" Niall asked.

"I-I-I'm bleed-i-I-ng" I cried in between sobs. 

"Oh sweetie, come down her so we can take a look at it" Zayn cooed.

"I-I-it h-u-rts" I cried.

"I know baby, but you got to be strong, can you be that for us?" Harry asked. 

"O-okay" I smiled as I started to climb down.

As I was at the last branch, witch was very close to the ground, Harry picked me up and sat me on his hip.

Harry 

I held Penelope in my arms, and I looked at the little bleeding scratch that had made when she was in the tree. It wasn't that big but it looked like it stung. Penelope cried, poor girl, first day here and she's hurt. 

"It's going to be okay I promise" I comforted, trying to calm her down. Niall rubbed her back, witch mad her calm down a little, now there were only hiccups coming from the little girl.

I carried her into the kitchen and sat her on the counter so we could fix her little wound. 

"Niall can you go get the first aid kit?" I asked him and he said okay and ran off. 

"I'm coming I'm just going to get something" Zayn suddenly said as he ran off.

"It hurts" Penelope admitted now that only sniffles left mouth. 

"Yeah I know sweetheart, but we are going to make it all better, okay?" I smiled as I looked into her green kinda blue-ish eyes, they were red, probably from crying.

"I'm here!" Niall yelled as he had sat on a towel on his back and had his fist up in the air, making him look like a superhero. Me and Penelope just laughed at him, that's good, that she was laughing at least. 

"Niall your so silly" Penelope chuckled with a big smile on her face.

Zayn came down with Penelope's bunny Elliot and a lollipop, good idea Zayn. 

"Here you go darling" Zayn smiled as he gave her her bunny and a lollipop. 

"Candy!" Penelope screamed out. We all just laughed in response.

"Okay honey this is going to hurt a little, if you feel like holding Zayn's or Niall's hand you can." I said as I held in the alcohol cleaner. 

"I want to hold In both of their hands" She said. Both of them let out their hands and she held on to them like dear life. 

Penelope screamed as I pored the alcohol on her leg. Then she started to cry. We all tried to calm her down. But she cried for a little while longer, but she eventually calmed down.

"Okay honey witch band aid would you like?, we have a princess one, toy story, Lion king..." Niall rambled on as he showed them all at the same time. 

"Lion king!" She screamed. 

"Okay" Niall chuckled with a shocked look on his face. 

"Yay!" Penelope chirped.

"Do you like the lion king?" I asked her. 

"I LOVE the lion king" She chuckled while giving a good admiring look on the plaster. 

Later on we sat in the sofa, just watching the kids channels when we heard a door open and in came Louis and Liam.

"Hi, we're home!" Liam's yelled out, all of us walked into the hall. They had lots of shopping bags with them. 

"Wow.." Penelope gasped as she looked at all the bags. 

"Hi Penelope, how was your day?" Louis asked Penelope as he bent down to her level, Liam did the same thing. 

"Look I got a Lion king plaster!" She exclaimed with excitement. 

"Wow, what did you do" Louis asked her, looking a little concerned. 

"I scraped my leg on the tree, accidentally" She shrugged.

"You were up in a tree?" Liam worried.

"Yep" Penelope said proudly. 

Both Liam and Louis gave all of us a 'I'm going to kill you' look,

Oops.

Part five. What did you think of it so far, is it good, bad? Tell me in the comments. If you do like it please vote, and have an amazing day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792 24 9
This is a story of a seven year old girl, who gets adopted by One Direction's Niall Horan. This is a story I'm writing for my sister.
328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
44.4K 1K 23
It was a normal day for Alison. That was until she got adopted by a certain boy band named One Direction! Will she be able to live with the hard life...
11.1K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...