Black N Blue (CURRENTLY EDITI...

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

He was carnal. He was power. His tongue held sin. His touch held lust. I was spiraling down a road I couldnt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Sequel
Important
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble

T-Shirt

23.5K 381 7
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

I began a campagin and it kind of reminds me of all of my books...about being labeled.

It's only for 7 days and my goal is 50 shirts and it would mean a lot if you guys could support.

The shirt says " My Diagnosis Does Not Define Me" Which is pretty self explanatory.

People are in no position to judge you at all and this is to show the bullshitters...you are strong...and what they say does not label you...

please support...

it can be found on

www.teespring.com/misfitwarrior

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 157K 58
[ 18+ ] "Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispered softly, and then I was fully and completely his. ------- Is being edited at the mom...
5.6K 42 24
I decided to change this to an excerpt from later on in the book " just leave me alone ashtray. I repeated. No y/n I'm not leaving you here not like...
3.8K 177 27
All you could feel was pain. He was much larger than you, so he was much stronger. This demon took advantage of that and decided to take you as his p...
73.7K 2K 71
JESUS CHRIST WHAT DO YOU WANT?" My hands were clenched into fists by my sides and my jaw was clenched in anger. I watched as his jaw loosened and his...