The Wolf, The Dog, and The Ma...

Od lisinfleur

You're a shieldmaiden raised by Ragnar and Aslaug, who went to the world for your raids and exploration. Now... Více

Chapter 1: The Arrival
Chapter 2: The Faithful Dog
Chapter 3: The Lurking Wolf
Chapter 4: The Beauty and The Beast
Chapter 6: Heathen War
Chapter 7: Harvest of Sorrow
Chapter 8: Torn
Chapter 9: Falling to Pieces
Chapter 10: Behind the Storm
Chapter 11: Falling Inside the Black
Chapter 12: Peace is a Dirty Word
Chapter 13: For the Lost Pieces of Me
Chapter 14: The Sound of Silence

Chapter 5: Meeting With The Pack

2.8K 61 2
Od lisinfleur

That night you went back home a little late. Ivar fell asleep on your lap, so you let him sleep a little, while you were thinking about Hvitserk and Ubbe's propose. But when the sun went down you knew you had to awake your little brother: his legs couldn't handle cold weather for so long, his eyes were quite blue and he was using only a cloak over his shoulders so it would be better for you to go back home.

Ivar was quite sleepy when you two got home, but yet you followed him to his room, helping him with the furs for the cold night.

"Ivar, if you need anything..." you would've said he could call you, but he smiled under the furs. "I know", he said, trustful. "I can call you, sister".

"Good night, Grumpy.", you said, kissing his forehead before checking if his fireplace was well stocked with wood for the night. And before leaving you yet saw his fingers holding the little tear pendant you gave to him as he slowly fell asleep again.

When you just left the room, a familiar voice scared you for a little second before you recognize his figure on the shadows of the corridor.

"How's your hand?"

"Hvitserk..." you said, panting a little while he was coming toward you. "Better. It was nothing but a scratch" you tried to calm him down and he took your wounded hand into his own, looking at the cut on your palm and fingers. Indeed, it was nothing too deep that needed concernment, but yet he seemed to be concerned, taking the back of your hand up to his lips, kissing your fingers softly.

"You shouldn't have done this. Ivar could've hurt you deeper" he said, still caressing your hand. His so deep blue eyes were swinging between your face and your hand and when he looked into your eyes again, you turned your hand to his face. Your fingertips start touching his face, slowly drawing his bone structure, sliding through his skin. He laid his head to your hand, closing his eyes to feel the caress you kept running through his skin, going slowly to his jaw, then his neck, causing him little shivers and a cocky smile. "You're thinking about..." he has started but that sentence never found an end in his lips. You covered them with yours in a soft and warm kiss, feeling his tongue fill your mouth again, killing the thirst in your mouth for some more of that sweetness in his.

He walked toward you, holding your body next to him. His hands divided, one of them on your nape, caressing your hair and pulling your head closer so he could deepen the kiss he was so gladly receiving. The other was on your waist, pulling your body next to his, involving you in his heat.

You could hear the wet sounds of your mouths together, or feel the way his tongue was now exploring your mouth, slowly savoring each inch of you he could touch. The way he was holding your body on such strong fingers and hands, you could say Hvitserk might claim you his right there where you two were, in front of Ivar's door, without any problems.

But a growling voice reaches both of you, causing Hvitserk to part his lips from yours slowly, without put away his body from yours. Your breaths crossing each other as his blue eyes were staring your (y/c/e) orbs. "It seems your answer is yes..." Ubbe mumbles from the hall, leaning against the wall, arms crossed. He was looking at you and Hvitserk as you two were kissing each other. In his lips a smile quite satisfied.

You didn't answer his words. Instead of it you slowly leave Hvitserk's warm body, walking toward Ubbe, seeing when his eyes become clear, his body straightening away from the wall's support, his head leaning down so he could look right into your eyes. Silently you touched his face, holding it in your hands before laying your lips on his, giving him a passionate kiss, a little bit more tempered in desire than Hvitserk had received.

His hands grabbed your hips, pulling your body against his as he tilted you softly behind, deepening the kiss you two were switching in a delicious expression of the desire you could feel in his virility, hard enough inside his pants for you to feel it through his clothes when he squeezed your hips against his.

You felt Hvitserk's hand sliding through your back and Ubbe parted the kiss staring your eyes with those savage blues... They seemed to be so different... You could see all the desire in Ubbe's eyes, his hands were heavier, his touches burning your body.

Hvitserk, otherwise, was soft and gentle... His tenderness and care making you believe that he was a deliciously patient lover who would devour your smallest details into hands, mouth, sweat, and heat.

"Come, (Y/N)." Hvitserk invited, his hand extended toward you. "Come with us" he smiled.

You knew something was sounding wrong in doing what you were pretending. But you accepted Hvitserk's hand, following with Ubbe just behind you, hunting your movements as a wolf staring his prey. They took you to Ubbe's room, in which the fireplace was already alight, heating the ambient. Ubbe seemed hungrier for your taste: he left the door open behind him, catching your lips on a hard kiss as soon as you entered the room. Hvitserk giggled, locking the door as Ubbe ran your entire body with his hands, landing them on your thighs, pulling your dress up until he could touch your skin, squeezing slowly and grunting against your lips, seeming to be in pleasure for having your skin in his hands finally.

Slower, Hvitserk's hands landed on your hips, sliding through the sides of your body when he came closer, breathing on your hair, feeling your smell with closed eyes. His hands continued, exploring your shoulders, taking the hair out of his way to your neck and nape, where he landed his lips in sweet and warm kisses, shivering your entire body, causing you to moan against Ubbe's lips.

He groaned excited, and Hvitserk giggled against your neck.

"You really turn Ubbe on, (Y/N). So as you do with me. Can you feel how much you made us fools for you? Can you feel how much we want you?"

His voice whispered in your ears like a serpent lisping a bite to come. His hands still sliding through your body while Ubbe's, most desirous, were entering your dresses passages, exploring your skin directly.

"Let's take it out...It warm inside this room, don't you think, (Y/N)? Oh, I'm hot and thirsty... Are you thirsty, Ubbe?" Hvitserk questioned while undoing the knots of your dress closure and Ubbe smirked against your mouth. "Not for long, brother... Not for long".

He put his body back just enough for Hvitserk slide your dress away to your skin. Ubbe undressing from his shirt as Hvitserk's hands now was running your nude back, pushing the cloth away from your surrendered skin, touching it on his soft fingertips before laying his lips on your skin again making a deliciously wet trail from your lower back up to your nape.

The younger one kept his mouth running your skin, tricking your senses while the older one was lowering his body in front of yours, taking your dress with his hands through your legs until it laid lost on the ground. So Ubbe could focus his mouth on exploring your legs in kisses, lifting one of them to continue a wet trail of kisses towards your intimacy.

Your body tilted back to Hvitserk's supportive hug and he hid his face on your neck, kissing a small trail to your ear where he continued, whispering, making your thoughts confuse. "Oh, I'm jealous, (Y/N)... My brother will prove you before me." You just breathed to answer him, telling you would belong to both equally, when Ubbe sank his face against your intimacy, licking and kissing really thirsty as he said he was. And your answer got lost in a loud moan to Hvitserk's ears, causing him to frown on a delicious expression, holding your body in his arms when you lost the strength on your legs.

"She's so warm and wet, Hvitserk, so sweet ..." Ubbe growled between your legs, holding your hips tight on a hug that was practically preventing you to move away from his savage tongue, exploring your body, sucking your clit between his lips on wet kisses that were making you insane! But not even that intense heat was capable of making you let pass the warm sensation of Hvitserk's arms, holding and supporting your body when the pleasure was torturing you to weakness.

"I can barely wait to prove..." Hvitserk whispered his answer to his brother on your ears, his blue eyes so dark in desire. He turned your face to him when the pleasure was coming too hard for you to handle. And when Ubbe focused himself on your clit, drowning your body in waves of pleasure, Hvitserk kissed you one more time, making you come silently to his brother's lips as yours were hidden on his, in a passionate kiss that swallowed your moans for Ubbe's mercy.

Your body almost collapsed in his arms. Hvitserk was smiling when you parted your lips from each other, your body panting, begging for the air Ubbe had dragged away from the room. "You're stealing my moans, Hvitserk", Ubbe complained as Hvitserk softly held your body in his arms, taking you to the bed. "You stole her first orgasm from my lips, so I think we're even brother" he returned, smiling almost deviously.

Ubbe licking his own lips, tasting your savor in his beard like he was teasing his younger brother about your pleasure he stole from him.

You caught yourself looking from one to another. Ubbe was so fucking sexy with that savage predator ways... But Hvitserk was on disadvantage: you were already naked. Ubbe had only his pants he was starting to remove. Your sweet puppy was there, smiling at you, still dressed. So you lifted yourself on the bed. Your arms went around Hvitserk's neck causing his eyebrow to lift on a surprised expression.

Ubbe's glance was captured for your movements, slowly leaning your body to Hvitserk's, kissing his soft and sweet mouth while undressing him. Your hands started invading his clothes, scratching his skin with your nails. You could notice the way he deepened the kiss on your mouth when your fingers went down to his abdomen, invading his pants, touching his virility, caressing him, giving to him something Ubbe didn't have yet, stroking his member with your hand. Your mouth started moaning against the kiss the satisfaction to find him so ready to you, so hard and excited.

The older grunted, pretending dissatisfaction, as the younger moaned laying on your hand, caressing your face with his fingers, even harder on yours. But you extended your free hand towards Ubbe, almost inviting him to come to you... To claim the same caresses his brother were enjoying so well.

"Come.", you said.

He smiled coming and lying next to you. And Hvitserk opened his eyes, lying down on your other side. Your hand reached Ubbe's erection and you listened to him, grunting in pleasure as you stroke him the same way your other hand was doing to his brother.

You left them both after a while just to turn your body on the bed, putting yourself on your knees so you could reach them as you wanted. Ubbe and Hvitserk straightened their bodies on the bed waiting for your actions. You smirked at Ubbe: you had understood their little game and the score was better to him, so Hvitserk was your target this time.

You turned your eyes to the younger one, rolling your tongue between your lips. The corner of his lips curved upward when he got your intentions, his eyes turning into the deeper dark blue when you crawled over his hips, licking his erection before swallowing it completely, causing him to moan loud, squeezing the sheets under his hands.

His jaw dropped a little opening his mouth. And he panted in pleasure before smile to a growling Ubbe beside you two. "You... were right... brother", his sentence parted as you moved your mouth up and down through his hard cock, feeling him start to throb inside your lips, "Oh she is so warm!" he teased, moaning again when you sucked him harder just to take his breath away.

Ubbe was stroking himself, looking at you, burning in desire as you sucked Hvitserk like a hungry animal, searching for his climax that he did not deny to you, coming fully into your mouth, caressing your nape with his fingers as you sucked everything to your mouth.

Ubbe grunted again, pulling your body to his as Hvitserk laid in the bed, defeated for the moment, panting and smiling with eyes closed. To Ubbe's eyes, you just smirked, licking your lips with the taste of his brother, letting him know that you liked it. His blue eyes wide open looking at you when he smiled, his hands on your hips, pulling you over him. You followed his motions, giving him what he wanted, mounting on his hips, starting to rub your body on his in a delicious simulation of what both of you wanted so hard. Your mouth opened in small moans and he raised his head, kissing your lips, biting your lower one, changing his hips pace under yours, trying to get inside your body. But you smiled at him, almost a savage smile, with one of your hands pushing him against the bed, instantly stopping his movements. Your eyes right inside each other. "You want to get in, Ubbe?" you questioned, hearing his giggle before he said a low "Yes" almost growled. So you moved your hips against his again, slowly teasing him with the wet and warm sensation of his cock hidden between your folds. "I did not hear you, Wolf... Do you want to get inside my wet... Warm... Tight body?" you teased, catching Hvitserk's attention by your side, as you moved your hips against Ubbe's, pushing once to each word you said about your body, making him clench his teeth against each other, this time, speaking loud and clear...

"Yes... I want my hard cock inside your warm, wet and tight body, (Y/N). And I want to fuck you as hard as I can until you burn in pleasure over me. I want to see you moaning and coming to me, so stop making us wait!" He complained.

You laughed at his impatient tone, sliding down one of your hands through his body until you hold his hard member in your fingers, feeling him wet of your juices, straightening him before starting to pull your body down over his cock.

"Oh, gods..." he moaned, squeezing your hips in his fingers so strong that you would surely have the marks tomorrow morning. His head was lying back to the sheets, his mouth slightly open, with a beautiful pleasure expression that made Hvitserk giggle beside you two.

"Is she so tight this way, brother? You can barely breathe, Ubbe! I bet you'll come faster than Thor's thunders..." He teased, but Ubbe smiled back, panting before turn his eyes to Hvitserk, speaking "I might come... faster than Thor's thunder... but I'm inside of her, Hvitserk... Can you see? She is clenching me while you're just looking" he teased back giggling. A laugh you just cut starting to move your hips against his, causing him to moan to you each time your hips beat against his.

You twisted your hips on specific motions and Ubbe finally realized what you were doing, smiling cockily as his erection got even harder inside your body. "She's making herself come to me, Hvitserk!" he said, and you smiled, increasing the pace. You were so close and he just started to throb against your walls, making even easier for you to come on his virility, moaning loud and watering his body inside of yours, turning his movements faster before he grunted, coming inside of you, sighing long, satisfied. But you weren't there yet. You were panting, your breasts coming up and down when you looked into Hvitserk's eyes. Your body still mounted on a defeated Ubbe, making you look like a Valkyrie who just beat a warrior and is already devouring the other with her eyes.

You went away Ubbe's body, crawling over Hvitserk like a feline. His body lying down as you were coming over him. His eyes looking at you impressed.

"(Y/N)?" he called, almost not recognizing you, so desirous, (y/c/e) so dark now. But you ignored his surprised expression, kissing his mouth slowly and deeper, sucking his tongue to your mouth before slide your body through his, just slipping his cock inside your opening as he grabbed your arms, searching for support to the sudden and unexpected pleasure, moaning against the kiss without parting it.

Ubbe giggled, still panting, looking at you two and laughing at Hvitserk's reaction to your body moving over his. His fingers had squeezed your arms, trying to get some control over the pace you were imposing him. But you just increased it, the wood of the bed making noises as you tested Hvitserk resistance under your body. He wanted to tease Ubbe's performance, so it was his time to prove himself and he was going very well, hard striking his hips against yours, taking your pace to a new level when he just took control of the situation, rolling you two over the bed and coming up on top of you.

He sighed looking straight into your eyes as his hands were gripping yours against the bed, holding your body under his, locked as the savage animal you were... But you could see... His eyes on dark blue... And you could feel you weren't the only savage animal at that room when he just started his pace inside your body, striking the wooden headboard of the bed on the wall same time his hips were striking against yours. He sobbed the effort on a small grunt, keeping the pace, increasing it when your body clenched his telling him you were about to come again. His eyes never leaving yours on a delicious challenge that you loved to lose, coming to him completely surrendered to his strength and heat. "Hvitserk!" you moaned, as your body was still spasming under his. But he didn't stop, getting three more moaning of his name in your lips before he came inside your body, growling wildly over your face, like a male lion who just beat the female, putting her under his control.

He laid his forehead on your shoulder, heavy breathing. And you smiled while Ubbe got up to get a cup of mead to himself. But when Hvitserk mentioned leave, you held his body against yours, causing him to look at your eyes.

"(Y/N)?" he asked, looking at you with an interrogative tone in his eyes. But you just caressed his face, turning his look into something almost passionate when he smiled at you again, leaning his head toward yours and kissing your lips softly and sweetly again, like the first kiss you two have traded. His tasty lips were sliding through yours slowly, his tongue exploring your mouth. Your hands tracing lines on his back, shivering his skin, making him slowly get hard inside of you again. But this time you said nothing... And without a single word he held your body against his, starting to move his hips against yours, but slowly and deeper this time. You felt each one of his movements, holding his skin against yours, feeling the sweat mixing into your bodies as he increased the pace. His eyes staring at yours, searching for the meaning of all that passion on your movements as you pushed your hips against his strikes, moaning low to his ears like there was only the two of you on that room. Soon he was closer to the edge again. But you didn't make any mentions to stop, moving under his body almost begging for more. So he changed your positions, pulling you with the strength of his arms only, sitting on the bed with your body sat on his lap. One of his hands pulling your hip against his as the other was holding your nape and your hair, squeezed between his fingers. His eyes right on yours.

You were feeling more than your body getting warm. Those eyes... Those beautiful blue eyes you loved so badly when you were younger... So beautifully surrendered for your pleasure now. Ubbe must have been your favorite when you were younger, but Hvitserk always had a special place in your heart that now you could feel skipping a beat, so close to the climax again.

You leaned your forehead against his. Both of your hands holding his face as you followed his hands' commands, rolling your hip against his until you two came together. Your moan lost between his open lips and he looked at you again, seeming to understand nothing of how such a sexual thing had become something so passionate and deep. But you just smiled, kissing him slowly again.

Ubbe giggled, drinking his mead with a smile. "It seems I've lost," he said with a playful tone in his voice. And you looked at him reading in his eyes that he had already understood what Hvitserk's eyes were still questioning.

You have really fallen for that sweet taste...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

Beinlausi Od Jennifer Choate

Historická literatura

2.3K 78 16
His own blue eyes sought her out with a vengeance daily and without fail. For weeks now since she had been captured as a slave and sold into the Quee...
13.9K 312 17
[completed] If you stood before the Gods at this very moment, would they name you worthy of their domain? Would they look upon the fear you've caused...
8.8K 203 11
Upon moving to a new city, you cross paths with Ivar, Hvitserk and the rest of the Lothbrok clan. Since your own life is already filled with internal...
761 27 3
Universe | Vikings Pairing | Hvitserk x Plus Size! Reader Info | Viking Age AU, Requested by @thiahilmarsdottir on Tumblr ⁑ Warnings: ANGST, romance...