Being The Only Girl

By DreamySha

Taylor grew up without knowing her mother ever since her mother died after giving birth to her. Taylor had to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 17

1K 37 3
By DreamySha

Kat POV

I watch as she walk away with Sam.

Little did she know that I'm their step sister. I'm 20 and I only came here as a high school girl cause of her. Her father and brother has been lying to the twins about mum death.

That's just pathetic.

Mum left them for us. For my father. And when I found out, I got really mad. I book a ticket here and did some research about her. And I'm quite a stalker and creepy if I say so myself.

I walk over to Jared and crouch down. Jared look up at me and frown, "What do you want?" he snapped.

I chuckle, "For you to fuck off from Taylor's life." I answered.

I pull my arm back and punch him square on his face. He grunted. I stood up and left the school. Walking up to my bike and put on my helmet before getting on my bike and speed off.

Someone grabbed my arm. I turn to punch them on the face when I saw who it was. I put my hand down, "Why are you here?" I asked him, rather rudely.

"What exactly are you doing here?" he asked me back.

I sigh, "I came for Taylor. Its time for them to know the truth." I stated. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Know what?"

I slapped my forehead, "Cam! We talked about this before." I exclaimed. He laugh, "Okay okay. I'll bring you to her house soon. But can we grab something for lunch. I'm starving!" he said as he rubbed his belly. I rolled my eyes and nod anyway. He grinned and he walk over to his car.

Cameron and I are cousin. His mother is my father's sister so yeah. 

He know about our family and he want to be there if anything happen. Honestly, I can tell that Cameron somehow have a crush on Tay from the way his eyes light up when I talk about her. Or like just now, his eyes held so much rage when he found out about Jared and Tay. I thank the god that Cameron actually control himself and didn't lash out.

Taylor POV

Chad and Sam were sitting on the couch staring at me. Chad got home as soon as Sam told him what had happened.

"You can say 'I told you' so now." I said quietly.

Chad sigh and got up, walking towards me. He sat beside me and pull me to him. "You're gonna be okay. We're here for you." he said quietly. I sob through his chest, "He lied. He told me he like me." I cried out.

He soothe me and stroke my hair, calming me down as I cry harder.

After few hours of them soothing me and watch Netflix with me just to get my mind of the things that's going on, I finally call it a day and went up to my room and got in the bathroom for a quick shower.

---

"So you're coming for detention right?" Austin ask as he slung his arm over my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, "Obviously. Just two more days before I'm done with detention." I replied. He grinned and said he'll see me around before walking away.

The past two days, the boys and I somehow gotten close. We played games at the detention room and they come out as a tough guy when inside, they're a huge softie and very amusing. They also know about the Jared incident. And they told me that everytime there's a new soccer player, they will make a bet on a few weeks for them to get a girl's virginity. And if they did, they'll labelled as the cool soccer player but if they don't, then they'll be lame.

It was a stupid bet to be honest. And I was so furious to know I've become one of the victims. Chase who was one of the bad boys taught me how to let my anger out. And he became my personal trainer in fighting but more of self defense.

I got to my locker when I heard Iggy and Gil voice just around the corner. I frown and follow their voices.

"We can't let her know." Iggy whisper. "She'll hate us for sure. I don't want that to happened." She said.

I walk around the corner and speak up, "Don't want what to happen?" I asked. Their head whip to my direction.

"Uhh..... I-it's.. no-nothing..." Gil stuttered. I raise my eyebrow and cross my arm, "What are you guys hiding from me?" I growl. Only then did Kayla and her poser show herself beside Gil and Iggy. She look at me with a smug look, "That the both of them join cheerleading and decide to leave her past behind." She said.

I look at the two in disbelief, "Oh great! Go ahead. Cake your face up. Get your boobs to suffer from the tight clothes. And go ahead and be a live fucking Barbie doll!" I yelled out, throwing my hands in the air.

Iggy narrowed her eyes at me. "You bitch! How can you say that to me?" she shouted.

I quirk my eyebrow, "Oh I'm the bitch now?" I ask amuse. "Look who's talking! The girl who left her fucked up bestfriend behind for a fucking popularity that fucking mean nothing!" I shouted, "You guys are pathetic! Dressed yourself up for a fucking school and spread your fucking legs apart for a fucking jerk! Go ahead. Do it all the fuck you want and in 30 years, y'all gonna live your old life regretting every fucking thing you do right now!" I yelled and storm off.

I walk past Sam and his friends who stare wide eyes at me. Honestly, I've never cuss a lot in one sentence. And people never really saw me get mad before. But I'm not  mad. Oh no, I'm far from mad. I'm fucking furious.

I walk to the back of the school where I saw Chase, Kat and some other guy smoking. Chase look at me amuse and hand me over a cigarette, "It can calm you somehow." he stated.

I stare at the cigarette before slowly take it from him and took a drag. I cough out the smoke, "What is that?" I ask as I cough.

He laugh, "You'll get use to it. Try again." He told me. Kat look sort of worried at me but she quickly masked her emotion.

I sigh and took another drag.

It got me a few drags to actually get use to it. And when I do, I sort of take a few of the cigarette and we late for three period already.

---

I walk to the next period, late.

"You're late." Mrs McBride stated. I rolled my eyes and snort, "Thank you Mrs obvious." I replied.

She glare at me, "Go to your seat." she ordered. I chuckled, "Gladly."

I walk towards my seat which is beside Cameron at the back of the class. I set my bag on the table and slid on my seat beside him. He sniff, "You smell of cigarettes. Did you smoke?" He whisper shout at me.

I grinned. "Yes, isn't that obvious?" I retorted.

He look at me shock and disbelief, "Why'd you do that? Your brother will have your head if he find out." he hissed. I rolled my eyes, "Then let him have it. I don't mind." I said sarcastically.

He chuckle, "You're such a troublemaker aren't ya?" he said amused.

I shrug, "That always happened when you're the only girl in the family." I told him. He laugh and shook his head.

We didn't talk after that, we actually concentrate and listening to Mrs McBride. I could feel eyes burn at the side of my face. I turn my head slightly and Jared was staring at me. His eyes held no emotion. I don't know what he was thinking. But my heart clenched when I met his gaze. Those grey blue eyes that I fall for and still trying to get over the fact that it was a mistake falling for him.

I look away and sigh. Feeling frustrated and annoyed with myself.

The bell rang and now is lunch time. I followed Cameron around before we both walk in the cafeteria. Everyone fell silent. Almost all of them already knew about me and the girls argument.

I look around before seeing the two traitors sitting at Kayla's table. With Jared beside her. Kayla look over at me with smug look plastered on her face. Cameron chuckled and intertwine our hands, "Two can play at a game." he whispers.

I quirk my eyebrow, he shrug. "What? I just want to see how long he can actually drop that act and beg you." he told me and drag me over to Sam's table.

Sam and the rest actually gotten very close with him. Even Chad like him. I mean in a friendly way. That day when Chad met Cameron, he went over to me and even whisper, "I approve of you and him being together." it's a very weird considering that Chad hardly like any boys I bring home, let alone approve.

Sam grinned at us, "Sup man!"

Oh and Cameron also has joined the football team. Hence, why they all know and gotten very close to him. And I actually don't mind hanging with them all.

Cam grinned, "I just came up with a great idea for Taylor here." he declared. I groaned.

I spoke way too soon.

~~~

Comment & Vote.

xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 605 26
Taylor's father disappears one day and she takes it upon herself to find him and in the process, she loses almost everything that she had. *** When T...
35.4K 704 62
Kate and her mom were having a beautiful time. They had the best time of their lives, until just like that. Their house was full of flames and everyo...
5K 662 38
You all know the bad boy good girl story, you don't know the one where a cliché story turns into a brutal murder mystery. Luke's parents have had eno...
136K 2.3K 43
Claire was 15 when her parents decided to divorce. And she was 16 when her mom decided to leave California to go to London and start a new life with...