Lucifer; A New Beginning (fan...

By DerpyPigeon

I wrote this a while ago and it's my first Fanfiction it's kind of crappy. *Lucifer and Chloe's partnership... More

Chapter 1 | "Are you afraid of me?"
Chapter 2 | "Heartbroken Devil"
Chapter 3 | "They're just wings."
Chapter 4 | "This is unbelievable"
Chapter 5 | "And dear old dad strikes again"
Chapter 6 | "An angel in the darkest disguise"
Chapter 7 | "Pudding Algebraic Expression"
Chapter 8 | "It's nice to be back"
Chapter 9 | "What is happening to me?"
Chapter 10 | "Died from an angel's light"
Chapter 12 | "The world's first murderer VS a detective"
Chapter 13 | "I've been punished"
Chapter 14 | "Reunited Deckerstar"
Chapter 15 | "Soulmates"
Chapter 16 | "Angel of Death's return"
Chapter 17 | "Punisher's punishment"

Chapter 11 | "Watching you suffer over someone else's sadness is fun."

1K 31 3
By DerpyPigeon

Setting: Precinct

A few days later

Chloe stood up from her chair right as Lucifer walked over to her. 

"Detective? Where are you going?" Lucifer asked her.

"I have to pick Trixie up from her friend's birthday party."

"Already? Shouldn't parties last until night?"

"Lucifer—just—stay here."  Chloe rushed out the door.

"But—detective!" He chased after her.

Setting: streets of Los Angeles

"I'll come with you, detective!"

"No, just stay here." Chloe hopped in her car and slammed the door shut.

"Detective!" Lucifer shouted after her as she drove away. "Bloody hell." He walked over to his black convertible and hopped in. "You can't escape The Devil, detective." He started the engine and sped toward Chloe.

Setting: Someone's house

Lucifer parked his car next to Chloe's, which was already parked, and stepped out of it.

"Detective!" He walked over to the door and opened it, to see a bunch of kids running around the house. "Oh—dearie me, it's a flock of small humans."

"Lucifer! I told you to stay in the department!" Chloe rushed over to him and started to shove him out of the door.

"Wait—"

"LUCIFER!" Trixie appeared from the hallway and ran at full speed towards Lucifer.

"Woah! Slow down child!" Lucifer backed away from her.

Trixie stopped in front of both of them.

"Alright. Come on. Time to come home." Chloe grabbed Trixie's hand and started out of the door.

"Bye Trixie!" One of her friends shouted after her.

"Wait! detective!" Lucifer followed her.

Setting: Streets of Los Angeles

"Do you really have to follow me everywhere?" Chloe snarled, walking to her car.

"When you leave without saying goodbye, yes."

"Oh yeah, like you haven't done that to me more than 400 times."

"Those times were for a reason."

"Right. Mhm." Chloe opened the back car door and gestured Trixie to get in.

"Can I ride with Lucifer, mommy?" 

"Oh um—"

"Please?" Trixie gave Chloe puppy eyes.

Chloe hesitated. "Well uh—maybe—"

"Oh come on, detective. Your child clearly prefers more expensive cars." Lucifer smirked at Trixie.

The detective rolled her eyes, then nodded. "Fine. But next time your riding with me, got it?"

"Not if Lucifer's with you." Trixie told her mom, then walked towards Lucifer's car.

"Oh!" The Devil laughed. 

"Okay—not happening—whatever. You two just go." Chloe closed the back door and opened the front one.

"Lovely. Here you go, child." Lucifer tossed the keys to Trixie.

"Lucifer—what—she can't drive!" Chloe shouted from her car.

"Relax, detective! I'll teach her the right way!"

"She's only 10!"

"Ugh, you humans have your age laws, don't you?" 

"Yes we do, and The Devil should follow them." Chloe snarled, starting her car.

Lucifer rolled his eyes and walked to his car. Trixie was waiting for him in the front seat.

"Right—you get shotgun, child." Lucifer gestured her to move out of the driver's seat.

"But I have the keys." Trixie grinned, and holded them up.

"Yes, yes you do." Lucifer grabbed the keys from her. "But now I have them, so move."

Trixie scowled at him. "Fine." She sat in the seat next to Lucifer.

Lucifer started his car and followed Chloe to her apartment.

Setting: Chloe's apartment

Lucifer walked up to her door. "Okay. Go on child."

Trixie opened the door and walked in.

Lucifer walked back to his car and drove off.

Setting: Lux

Lucifer walked down the staircase into the club. "Hello humans." He chirped cheerfully.

"Who are you calling a human?" Maze snapped, walking over to him.

"Humans and demons."

"I'm not a demon." Amenadiel grinned, walking over to Lucifer from the bar.

Lucifer's eyes rolled back.

"Ugh. Amenadiel." Maze snarled.

Amenadiel gave Maze a look, then turned to his brother. "Have you seen Cain recently?"

"No, I assumed he wandered off to Sin City or something." Lucifer said carelessly.

They all sat down at a table.

"It's best you leave, bird boy." Maze glared at the angel.

"...You should of kept eye on him, Luci." Amenadiel tuned her out on purpose.

"I can't just sit around and babysit him, brother." 

"What if he got murdered? What if he murdered himself?"

"Then we all should be celebrating, shouldn't we?" Lucifer smirked slightly. "I could care less where he goes, as long as he..." His smile faded. "...I just don't want him to hurt the detective. I mean he's already tried to kill her once." 

Amenadiel nodded. "So you don't care if he's in Heaven?"

"Well—Yes I do care if he goes to Heaven, he belongs in Hell."

"Then shouldn't we look for him to make sure he isn't dead and back in Heaven?"

"Waste of time, brother. He's probably gone off for a nice vacation after being a fake Lieutenant."

"Right. Of course."

"Can we just drink?" Maze snarled angrily, taking a sip from her glass.

"Alright. Fine. Let's just drink." Amenadiel scoffed at her, viciously grabbing a glass of alcohol and bringing it up to his mouth.

Lucifer opened his mouth to say something, but decided it was best to stay quiet. 

Amenadiel took a drink, and then violently slammed the glass down on the table causing it to spill slightly, still glaring at Maze.

The three of them sat there in silence.

"We should go." Maze growled, and stood up.

Amenadiel stood up without hesitation. "Yes, we should go."

"Don't follow me, bird boy." Maze stomped up the stairs, making the whole staircase shake.

"I'll gladly stay here and let you two work out your drama!" Lucifer shouted after them. He watched as they walked up the stairs, then headed into the elevator.

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Lucifer walked in from the elevator, just when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hello, Lucifer."

The Devil looked up to see Cain standing there with a demon blade in his hand. 

"You're not dead, I see." Lucifer joked.

"And neither are you." Cain twirled the blade in his hand. "Yet."

Lucifer looked at the knife, then back at Cain. "Are you planning on killing me? Cause I don't recommend it. I'm known to be very, difficult."

"Is that so?" Cain threw the blade at him.

 Lucifer barely dodged it, leaving a small slice on his arm. He glanced at it, "Bloody hell, is Maze teaching you these skills?"

"I don't need that demon's help." Cain grabbed a normal knife.

"Have you forgotten I'm only mortal when the detective's around? Now that she doesn't hate me anymore, of course." 

"Nope. Haven't forgotten a thing." He threw the knife at him, somehow stabbing right into the left side of his chest.

"AH!" Lucifer fell to the floor. "What—Is the detective near?!"

"Close enough to make you vulnerable. I tricked her into coming to Lux."

"Then why—ow—why didn't I see her there?!"

"I told her to stay in a specific spot. To make sure she was close enough to you."

Lucifer gave him a scowl, which turned into a wince from the pain. "And she listened to you?"

Cain nodded with a smirk. "Now it appears the knife stabbed into your lung instead of your heart. That proves I have bad aim." He laughed, "At least you'll die slowly and painfully. Then when you do die, I'll gladly show Chloe and let her cry over your dead body."

"Don't—don't do this to her. She doesn't deserve this."

"It doesn't matter what she deserves. It's what you deserve." Cain kneeled down next to Lucifer. "Watching you suffer over someone else's sadness is fun." He grabbed the end of the knife and yanked it out of Lucifer's chest. 

"AHHH! Bloody hell!" Lucifer exclaimed. "Is it? Is watching me die, fun as well?" He laughed at him, which shot pain through his chest, causing him to wince intensely.

"Yes, it is. Now because of my terrible aim, you'll probably just suffocate while you're bleeding to death. Honestly sounds like a pretty painful death to me. Maybe my bad aim was worth it." He set the knife down next to him. "Don't worry though, when it's over all your suffering will end."

It became extremely difficult for Lucifer to breathe from his punctured lung, and his blood pooled underneath him.

"And when you die, you'll go back to Hell. Where you belong. And you'll stay there forever, and ever, and ever. And the best part is, I don't have to go to Hell with you!" Cain gave him a proud smile.

"C-Cain—what about —when you—you do die?"

"I'll go to Heaven, hopefully, and I'm not worried."

"You still—b-believe that..."

"Yes I do. As long as I believe I don't deserve to be punished, I'm fine. Besides, killing The Devil was never a sin, was it?"

Lucifer tried to shout something at him, but he coughed instead as he felt a rush of agonizing pain in his chest.

"Now watching you die is even better. Although, watching Chloe suffer is fun too."

"Don—don't—" The Devil's words were cut off from the inability to breathe properly.

Cain smirked at him. "Poor poor little Devil. You've never suffered like this before? Well at least you have now. Now all I have to do is wait for you to die, and then Chloe will suffer along with you. Mentally though, not physically. Yet, at least."

"Cain—don't—don't you d-dare hurt her—" Lucifer coughed again.

"Or should I bring her in so she can watch you die?" Cain stood up.

"No—please— Cain—" Lucifer wheezed.

"That's a great idea. See you in a second." He disappeared into the elevator.

Lucifer's eyes turned red from anger. He tried once again to yell at him, but coughed again in agony.

A few moments later Cain arrived from the elevator with Chloe. "Any last words, Decker?"

"LUCIFER!" Chloe ran over to him. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?" She shouted at Cain. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!"

"I'd rather not." Cain smirked. "It's too late anyway. He's already dying."

"No, Lucifer stay with me...please.."

Lucifer tried to say something, but coughed once again.

"What did you do to him?" Chloe glared at Cain as her blue eyes filled with tears.

"Oh nothing much. I just stabbed him in the lung." Cain sneered.

Chloe scowled at Cain. She then glanced at Lucifer's wounded chest that barely rose and fell.

Cain smiled wickedly at her, "I was aiming for his heart, but... at least he's dying painfully."

Chloe glared at him.

Lucifer coughed again from the suffocation, then looked up at Chloe.

Tears ran down Chloe's face as she wrapped her hand around Lucifer's.

Lucifer used the rest of his strength to tightly hold her hand.

"Lucifer... please don't leave.."

Lucifer felt his heart stop.

"Lucifer... LUCIFER! NO!"

Everything went black.

Setting: Hell

Lucifer opened his eyes to see the familiar dark hallway of Hell. 

"Home sweet home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
6.1K 167 10
Y/N is a beautiful angel, the most beautiful according to the four sons of God; Michael, Gabriel, Azrael and Lucifer. Lucifer, was the only one y/n h...
914 42 16
Lucifer Morningstar meets Detective Chloe Decker when a murder occurs in the office building across from his nightclub, LUX. IMPORTANT: This story i...
141K 3.9K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...