numb // malec

By notyourbitchboybane

'sweet little baby in a world full of pain' "why are your hands so cold?" "i don't know. it's like- my mind h... More

the beginning
my side
stars
him
quiet
life
stay?
sleep
morning
careless
safe
coffee
blonde
alone
love?
happiness?
chatting
food
reality
time
secrets
laziness
truth
shock
grief
help
worry
life
the end.
GANG GANG TY LADS
i met twenty øne piløts
2k!!
flashbacks - epilogue

stop

843 31 1
By notyourbitchboybane

<--tw; suicidal language, mentions of self-harm. stay safe lovelies xo -->

alec:

the voices.
they're getting so loud and close.
they want me.
they want me to come to them.
they're very tempting.

i'm so fucked. i love magnus, i really do. in fact, i want to be with him forever.

but my idea of forever is different.

i don't want to die, myself. i personally don't want to die; i want to live to see everyone i love get happy, i want to marry magnus, i want to do so much more. but my brain is telling me no. my brain is telling me that i have to die, that i'm a worthless piece of shit that had so fucking many chances to kill himself yet never did it. i know it isn't true. i know the silent words spoken to me are not true. but my brain believes them.

magnus will be heartbroken if i do this. he might even do it himself; because i know his own history, and about the thing with his manipulative and abusive ex. he thinks i love him, and he's right. i do.

but my suicide wouldn't tell him i love him. it would tell him he wasn't enough. that he didn't love me enough to keep me alive. that he was a piece of shit for letting it happen. and i do not want magnus to die.

so why do i want myself to die?

i suppose i could go back to therapy, but i'm beyond help now.
far beyond.

the good thing is (well it's not great in a way) that magnus found them.
the things.
you know.

i mean i suppose he knew anyway considering the fact there's barely a spare space on either of my forearms anymore. but yeah. at least i can't do it now.

magnus and i had our one year anniversary a few days ago. it was nice. and romantic.
also my eighteenth. that was,,interesting. i'm not going into details but, yknow, yeah.

hey, it's worth a try. i don't really care if i live or die.

<--yoyoyo it's sarah and i just wanted to say that i have two chapters left :(( i'll probably do an epilogue tho so don't worry!! i also have already written a chapter of a NEW fic to publish when this one ends! but yhhh,,tysm for all the love on this,, i wonder can we hit 1K by the end of the month? we mightttt ahhhh
ly all sm xosarah-->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3K 30
Magnus Bane got diagnosed with brain cancer on his 18th birthday and from what it looks like, he only has 20% chance of surviving. His parents are ab...
56.4K 3.3K 65
[COMPLETED] "Please, don't go, Magnus." Alec said imploringly as a tear ran down his cheek. "I need you." he said. I swallowed hard and tried not to...
32.5K 1.4K 25
Alec Lightwood is 21 years old and has promptly been arrested for being complicit in a group assault on a older gentleman that tried to commit rape o...
29.9K 1.4K 20
** All books in the 'Malec Fairytale Series' can be read in any order. None of the books over lap or connect. They each follow a different fairytale*...