Surrender: The Flash (2)

Oleh Book_Lover_37

"What made you change your mind?" "I just realized I have to stop thinking about the future and live in the m... Lebih Banyak

About/Disclaimer/Cast
Season One Recap
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
8.1.0
8.1.1
8.1.2
8.1.3
8.1.5
8.2.0
8.2.1
8.2.2
8.2.3
8.2.4
9.0
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
10.0
10.1
10.2
11.0
11.1
11.2
12.0
12.1
12.2
12.3
13.0
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
14.0
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
15.0
15.1
15.2
15.3
15.4
16.0
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
17.0
17.1
17.2
17.3
17.4
17.5
18.0
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
19.0
19.1
19.2
19.3
20.0
20.1
20.2
21.0
21.1
21.2
21.3
22.0
22.1
22.2
22.3
23.0
23.1
23.2
23.3
23.4
That's a Wrap!

8.1.4

1.2K 35 7
Oleh Book_Lover_37

8.1.4 staff of horus

I open the front door and walk into my childhood home. I walk past the front hallway and run my hand through the pictures on the wall. It looks exactly the same.

A 6-year old me runs through the hallway, my mom behind me. "Olivia c'mon!" She says.

I laugh as I run forward and then bump into some legs. I look up to see dad. He laughs as he picks me up in his arms. "And where do you think you're going young lady?" He asks, amused.

"I don't want to go to school. Everyone is so mean. There's only one boy who sticks up for me- and he's sick today," I say.

"And what's his name?" Dad asks.

"O- Ollie," I say with a cheeky grin. "He has the same name as me! We're like twins!!"

Dad laughs. "You are," He says as we sit down on the couch. "Look, Livvy, I know it's hard to make friends when you're so much younger than everyone else but let me tell you something. Liv, it's great that Ollie is helping you- but next time when of these kids mess with you, you can defend them yourself."

"Now, Harry. Don't teach her how to get suspended," Mom yells from the other room.

"I won't, don't worry," Dad yells back and then turns to me. "Make a fist like this, and then punch them right here." He says as he points to the bridge his nose. "And don't tell mom."

I smile. "Thank you, daddy," I say and my small arms wrap around to hug him as mom walks in.

"You ready to go now?" She asks as I nod. She smiles and gives dad a kiss. She then leads me out of the living room. "Let's go. And don't do anything your dad just told you."

That day, little Liv was bullied again, but this time a small boy with dark hair helped her up. She went on to make a new friend. Tommy... Mer- Merwyn?

We didn't sell the house when we left... in hopes I would come back and live here- and I did- until I left for Central City. I move through the house into the living room. I stand at the back of it and look around, imagining what my family would've looked like in here.

Me, Steve and a little child stand around a Christmas tree, decorating it. Steve suddenly turned into Barry and he slowly turned and picked up the little girl in his arms as she put the star on the top. Barry and I share a look as he winks at me, lowering our child back to the ground. I smile as I snap out of it and walk into my bedroom.

Suddenly, another image pops up. I wake up with Steve's arms wrapped around me. I slowly turn to see him smiling at me. I give him a kiss and say, "I have to get to work. And so do you."

"They can wait," He says, as he kisses me and rolls us so he's on top of me. He trails kisses down my neck and then comes back up and gives me another kiss. When we pull apart, suddenly, it's Barry on top of me, and not Steve. I push him off me with a smile and get up. "I'm serious. We can't be late.. again," I say.

I give him a kiss as I head to the bathroom with a smile on my face, but not before Barry tries pulling me back down.

The image suddenly breaks as I am looking at an empty bedroom. I sigh as I start taking off pictures off of the wall.

The faster this is done. The easier it'll be.

🔥⚡️🏹

I walk into the Bunker and look at an unconscious guy tied to the pole. "Who the hell is this?" I ask.

"Guy with wings, tried to kidnap Kendra. Says he loves her," Dig fills in as I nod.

"Where is she?" The Guy asks, after re-gaining consciousness, and struggling to get out of chains. He looks at me and I watch as his eyes widen and he whispers something. I narrow my eyes at him and start to say something but am cut off.

"What's your name?" Oliver asks.

"You're putting her in danger, and I'm the only one capable of saving her," The guy says as I roll my eyes.

"You have a very interesting perspective on what the word "saving" means," Thea says.

"She's the love of my lifetime, sweetheart. I was not gonna hurt her," Guy says. "You need to let me go."

Kendra walks in as Guy says, "Chay-Ara."

"My name is Kendra Saunders," She tells him.

"In this life. And I am... was Carter Hall, but that is not who we are," Carter Guy says.

Of course. Speedsters. Time-travel. Crazy telepathic gorillas. Immortality. And now multiple lives. Cause that just fits right in.

"What does that mean?" Kendra asks.

"You're Priestess Chay-Ara. I'm Prince Khufu. And we're lovers," Carter Guy says simply. Yes. Amazing way to explain what's going on. Tell the girl your lovers. She'll completely understand you. "Soul mates. We've been partners for 4,000 years."

"We're drawn to each other in each life, and after we die, we reincarnate to find each other again and again and again," Carter explains. "And now that I've found you, we should really get out of here."

"Okay, Romeo, why don't you pump the brakes?" Cisco asks.

"These people cannot protect you from Savage any longer," Carter says.

"Do you know who Vandal Savage is?" Oliver asks.

"In every lifetime, he hunts us down and kills us," Carter says. "He's done it 206 times, and I'm not planning to make it 207."

"Why does he kill you?" I ask.

"His life force is tethered to ours. Every time he kills us, he becomes more powerful," Carter says. "You do the math."

"You're 0 for 206, and you still think you're her best bet, hmm?" Cisco asks.

"Okay, so what we need to do is just find Savage and get rid of him," Barry says. I doubt it'll be that easy. Life loves screwing with us.

"Well, you can't get rid of him, my friend," Carter says.

"Oh, yeah? Watch us," Barry says.

"It might be harder than you think," Malcolm says waking in.

"I- Is that the only way this guy knows how to enter a room?" Barry asks as I give him a look. Yes, yes it is.

"My associates tell me Savage left Star City a few hours ago," Malcolm says.

"For where?" Diggle asks.

"We're not quite sure," Malcolm says. "But I assume after his run-in with you, he realized he needed something more powerful to complete his mission. We think he's trying to locate the Staff of Horus."

"Sorry, what is that?" Thea asks.

"It's a relic from our past..." Carter says. "An ancient and powerful weapon. If Savage gets his hands on it, it's going to be nearly impossible to stop him."

"Since when did our lives suddenly become an "Indiana Jones" movie?" Cisco asks as I nod.

"Felicity?" Oliver asks.

"Yeah?"

"Think you can find it?"

"Yeah. It's probably at some museum somewhere. I'll, uh, work my magic, see what I can find," Felicity says and leaves.

"We're running out of time. You need to emerge now. Come on, what is it gonna take for you to believe me?" Carter asks. "You saw my wings. I know you know this is true. Please, just let me show you how."

Wings? Like mine?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

297K 7.8K 94
"I left Starling to stop being a vigilante." "Then don't be a vigilante, be a hero." Olivia Theresa Wells. Former member of the League of Assassins...
64.2K 2K 86
After defeating Eobard Thawne, The Flash is recognized as a hero in Central City after saving the city, only to face a new threat from a parallel uni...
30.4K 605 48
"Barry Allen alone can save me from my darkest fears." - Cora Agรกpi ๐Ÿฒ months after Barry Allen saved Central City, a new threat has come in the form...
198K 5.2K 85
There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. At CatCo, Snapper gave one of his reporte...