Merewolves vs Scared Alpha

Od Cowgirl_Tuff

What would have happened when Merewolves came into the lives of those in the Scared Alpha story. What would h... Viac

Author's note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Epilouge

Chapter 1

599 12 1
Od Cowgirl_Tuff

Here's the first chapter hope you like it. Fallen_Angel17

***********

Paige P.O.V

I was sitting in my room, Kale asleep beside me, when my phone went off. I was surprised to see that it was my cousin Shay. "Hey what's up?" I asked as sniffling cam across the line. I waited it out as she spilled the whole story of her and her mate. Not wanting to wake up Kale, I snuck into the bathroom. "Shay, it's okay calm down. Wow, I can't believe that all happened. Are you and Kenzie alright?" I had learned that she had a baby girl about a month ago, though she was already two years old. I knew Shay and Noah never really had a good start to begin with, but this was just insane.

"No we are not Paige. Noah's stupid bitch of a girl friend has her hidden somewhere. I want my baby back Paige! Please help me!" She pleaded. What!? That crazy slut Joney stole my little cousin! Oh she's in for an ass whooping.

"Isn't Noah doing something?" I asked in disbelief. She scoffed.

"Paige, I think he arranged it all. Does he really hat me that much? You know I thought we were getting somewhere with Kenzie and him, but was it all a plan to get rid of us? Paige I'm so confused can you please come down here?" I sighed as I looked at the door. I really didn't have any important duties right now, and I really could use a vacation.

"Alright. I'll be there at nine tonight. Okay?" I heard her sigh in relief as she said a quick good bye and hung up. I quietly exited the bathroom, and grabbed my jacket of the rocking chair in the corner of our room. Writing a quick note, I kissed Kale and headed outside. I couldn't believe the nerve of Noah and his toy. He better watch out though, cause when I get there, there will be Hell to pay.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
83.2K 2.5K 22
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
Ace Od Antonia

Romantika

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...