Epilouge

I laughed as two twin toddling boys tried to catch up with Kenzie. One tripped and took the other one out, causing them to both crash and start fighting with each other. I looked at Kale with a raised eyebrow, as Noah and Shay chuckled. "Alright, alright. I'll go get them." He sighed as he walked over. I slowly bounced the my little girl in my arms who was fast asleep. Yes Kale and I had two boys and a girl, shortly after Noah and Shay were married. Shay sat happily as she rubbed her bulging stmoach. I was thrilled when Noah and Shay put aside their differences, got hitched, and knocked up, again.

Mated life was rough for them in the beginning but they got though it. To help Shay out, I made sure to visit often. Kale and I would bring out the kids to visit almost every weekend. Wheather it was a pinic, park, or the pool, the kids sure enjoyed it. I got to know Kenzie a  lot better, being her 'Auntie' and everything. I laughed again as Kenzie, Noah, Brighton and and Jonah came up behind Kale. Kale looked at me with a confused expression right as they dunked a bucket of water over him. Kale picked up the boys and gave them to me before rushing off. All of us women laughed as they had a big water fight right in front of us. Shay even stole a few water ballons from Kenzie when she wasn't looking, then chucked them at Noah. I couldn't stop laughing as I put my now sleeping children in their playpen. I turned around to come face to face with a smirking Kale. I yelped as he put me over his shoulder and jumped into the pool. Noah grabbed Kenzie and jumped in after us. I smiled as I placed my forehead against Kale's.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you more." I couldn't help but think how perfect our lives had become since that day, as Kale kissed me. Could life get anymore perfect?

***********

Please vote and or comment! Fallen_Angel17