I Can Only Exist With You

By Frerardisgay69

"I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun C'mon baby, drive me crazy." More

[°Aesthetics°]
[Coming Soon]
[°Chapter One°]
[°Chapter Two°]
[°chapter Three°]
[°Chapter Four°]
[°Chapter Five°]
[°Chapter Six°]
[°Chapter Seven°]
[°Chapter Nine°]
[°Chapter Ten°]
[°Chapter Eleven°]
[°Chapter Twelve°]
[°Chapter Thirteen°]
[°Prologue°]

[°Chapter Eight°]

45 2 1
By Frerardisgay69

"Prince? You're the one corrupting him with these horrible thoughts. You're the devil." He shouted at me.

"His son actually." I muttered under my breath.

Clicking my fingers, the red mark that was forming on Franks cheek disappeared. Smiling up at me before he turned back to his dad. Who was still screaming. Does he ever shut up? Like, gay people don't even go to hell. A lot of homophobic people do though.

"Get away from my son, you demon. Its okay Frank. we can still cure you." He said, trying to grab Frank away from me.

"Stay away from him." I demanded.

My exterior was calm, collected. But on the inside, I wanted nothing more than to rip his head off and tear him limb from limb. Frank, tugged at my sleeve. Making me look down a him, smiling softly at him. Pulling him closer, I grabbed his hand.

"Get away from my son."

Lunging forwards, he tried to grab Frank. Who jumped behind me. Stepping in between the two, I almost lost my calm look. Frank looked terrified. I glared at his dad, making my eyes almost change in colour.

His dad marched over to me, trying to be intimidating. He was only a few foot taller than me, but he looked as though he could easily beat me up. That was, of course, if I wasn't the spawn of Satan. Trying to push past me to his son, I didn't allow him, putting my hand out to keep Frank at a distance from him. All of a sudden, Franks dads hand reared back. Coming down, it hit me square in the face. Making my head snap backwards.

That I wasn't prepared for that. Slowly, I let my head roll back down. Wiping my face where blood was ow pouring from my nose. Out of nowhere, Ray appeared in the room. Going over to Franks dad, his eyes were glowing with rage. Frank saw his look and stood in front of him.

"Move." Ray demanded.

"Don't hurt my dad." Frank pleaded.

"I don't care human. I don't take orders from you." Ray shouted, pushing Frank to the side.

"How fucking dare you! " I shouted at him. "You take orders from me, I tell you what to do. If you lay a hand on the Prince again, I will punish you Ray. Severely."

"I'm sorry my Lord." Ray mumbled instantly, becoming afraid.

I walked over to him, he kneeled down. Grabbing his chin, I made him look at me. My eyes were like fire. He could tell I was angry.

"You're beginning to test my patients kid. Any order that my Frankie has, you obey unless I say otherwise. Understand?"

Ray mumbled a yes. Too scared to say anything else. I clicked my fingers, making him leave the room and allowed myself a second to calm down. Frank put his hand on my arm, calming me.

"What the fuck?" Someone whispered from behind me.

Whispering a curse, I turned around. Facing Frank's dad once again. He looked confused and like he would bolt out of the door at any minuet. Sighing heavily, I leant my arm over Frank's shoulders.

Lifting my hand up to click my fingers, Frank out his hand over mine. Stopping me. Looking down at him, he was crying. Instantly putting my hand down, I pulled him closer to me. Kissing the top of his head.

"Please don't kill him." Frank sobbed into my front.

"I won't baby. Anything you ask." I replied.

When I flicked my eyes back up to his dad, he was scrambling to get his phone.

"What do you want me to do then my prince?" I asked Frank.

"Make him understand."

"I can't do that Frankie. I can make him forget what happened." I whispered.

Frank nodded. Clicking my fingers, he blinked then looked up in confusion for a second. I took him back to the moment before Ray came. Frank thanked me, wrapping his arms around me. While his father hurdles abuse.

"Baby, do you want to stay at mine?" I asked him softly.

Frank nodded. Smiling lightly, I walked Frank to the door. His father following us. Still shouting. As soon as I left the house, I started walking down the street. Frank by my side.

"You can't just take him." His father screamed.

"Stay here baby." I whispered, kissing the top of his head.

Walking over to his dad, I looked at him for a second. Collecting my thoughts. I knew exactly what I was going to say.

"I'm not taking him. It's his choice that you aren't healed. There's more likely that you will naturally go to hell than him." I glared.

Spitting at his feet, I turned around. Picking Frank up and continuing to walk. Frank got confused at first before curling into my side. Hearing someone run up behind us, I also felt one of Frank's arms move.

Turning my head, I saw Frank giving his dad the middle finger. Giggling lightly, I carried Frank the rest of the way home. Putting him down when we got to the front door.

When I opened the door, Ray came to greet me. Apologising his ass off. Telling him to go into the front room, I wrapped an arm around Frank and walked with him.

"Ray who is this new recruit' you were talking about?" I asked him.

"See for yourself. He went out for coffee." Ray replied.

Nodding, I sat down. Frank sat next to me, curling his fingers into mine. A few minuets later, there was a knock at the door. I knew who it was already. Smiling brightly, my younger brother walked into the room.

After he handed me a sacred starbucks coffee, he pulled me into a hug. Of which I retired happily. Standing up and spinning the boy around. He was still a foot smaller than me. But it was obvious he would grow more than me.

"Mikey. I missed you little bro." I said finally releasing him from the hug.

"Missed you too my less handsome older brother." He joked.

"Mikey, this is Frank.... My mate." I told him.

Frank stood up, offering his hand out. Mikey denied it and pulled Frank into a hug. He whispered something in his ear, making both Frank and I smile. I could hear what he said and he knew it.

"Thank you for making him happy." Mikey whispered.

When they broke apart, I pulled Frank close to me. Wrapping my arms around his middle. Resting my head on his shoulder. Mikey smiled at us. Eventually, we all sat down and talked for a few hours.

Frank curled up in my lap. I was stroking his hair. He was so adorable. Falling asleep, but trying to stay awake.

"Baby, you can sleep if you're tired." I whispered to him.

He smiled, pulling himself closer to me. Wrapping his arms around me as we spoke for a bit longer. Eventually Frank fell asleep, his breathing pattern changing and his eyes staying closed lightly. Smiling down at him, I kissed his forehead. He was mine, hopefully, forever. He would be my prince. My king. My everything.

"You haven't marked him." Mikey stated.

"He isn't sure if he wants to go to hell. So if he wants to go, then I'll mark him." I replied.

Mikey nodded, looking at us both. Frank moved a little, burying his head in the crook of my neck. He was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Mikey was smiling at me, happy that I finally found someone I assume. For the last few years, I had been very alone. Feeling like I couldn't turn to anyone. Frank makes me feel like I was in a dream. Like I was finally home.

"You should probably get sleep. We have school tomorrow."

"We?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go to your school. I'll be in your year because I've excelled in my grades." Mikey replied.

Nodding lightly, I picked Frank up. Carrying him bridal style up the stairs. Every time he stirred, I would stop until he was back asleep. When we got to my room, I pulled his shoes off and layed him down. He woke up and stared at me through sleepy eyes. Smiling up at him, I told him to go back to sleep.

"Cuddle with me." Frank demanded.

Giggling lightly, I turned the light off and took my jeans off. Crawling into bed next to him. Shuffling out of his own jeans, he then buried his face in my chest. Wrapping my arms around his small frame. My Frankie. My prince.

I woke up to Frank snoring lightly. Checking the time on my phone, 6:45. Taking a few photos of him, I kissed his forehead before shaking him awake. Softly whispering his name. Frank opened his eyes, groaning and curing into my side. Sliding off the bed, I giggled as his hands wrapped around my waist. Stopping me from going anywhere. Looking down at him, I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't want to go to school today." Frank whined.

"Why not baby?" I asked sitting back down on the bed.

"People are going to laugh at me." He mumbled.

"I'll make sure that if they do, they will have me to answer to." I replied. "C'mon now baby, get up."

Frank groaned, pulling himself into a sitting position. Yawning before dragging himself out of bed. I chucked some clothes to him and grabbed my own, heading to the bathroom. Getting change as quickly as possible. Attempting to make myself look good for Frank. Knocking on the door, I heard a small 'come in' before going inside the room.

Frank was in my closet, looking at my jackets. There was quite a lot of them. Coming up from behind Frank, I pulled him into a hug. Relaxing in my arms, I kissed behind his ear. Wanting nothing more to have him as mine forever. Rather than this just second. Wishing I could capture this moment and stay in it for as long as I live. Replaying the happiness and peace I feel.

"Hey Gee?" Frank whispered.

"Yes, my Prince?" I asked.

"What did your dad mean by 'marking me'?" He asked softly.

"It's a demon thing. When one of us find our mate, which for me is you, we mark them. Kinda like a hickey, but it doesn't go away." I replied, just a soft. "I was going to do it if or when you go to hell with me. But it help either of us know when our mate is in danger."

He let out a small 'oh' noise. After that, he turned to me, smiling softly. He was so adorable.

Ray drove us to school, presumably to get onto my good side again. Frank went to get his things as I walked Mikey to the main reception. Wanting him to come with me.

After Mikey was registered, we walked down the hall. Chatting lightly. Turning the corner to go to Frank's locker, I saw him being pushed against a locker by that basic slut. Brittany or something like that.

"Hey!" I called down the hallway.

"Hey baby, I was teaching this fag that kissed you a lesson." She smiled at me.

I smiled back, walking over there. Frank frowned at me as I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Let me teach him myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 79 23
Some frerard oneshots that I wrote when I was bored. No smut Fluff, maybe some angst I will put trigger warnings if necessary Requests open I updat...
119K 2.8K 31
"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your neck."
2.3K 5 10
Mostly smuts but I do fluff too Gerard way, Frank iero, Vic Fuentes and Ryan Ross mostly, female reader, I take requests SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR CREDI...
15.2K 367 42
Desperate attempts at keeping my favourite band and fandom alive with cringy one-shots of my favourite two people coming together and loving each oth...