π™‡π™„π˜Όπ™ | π™π˜Όπ™€π™†π™Šπ™Šπ™† {βœ“}

By TheOnionRMCut

"I'm in love with you hyung!" "I love you too!" Were you lying then too? ---- Based off the song: I'm tired a... More

I like you
I wished i did
promise?
I love you
secret
do you care
I do though
jimin
brushing things off
stop
don't go
Liar
quick question (a/n)
a poll
the sequel is out!

i'll keep you near

8K 324 8
By TheOnionRMCut

"I'm sorry for everything that happened. It won't ever happen again. I'll always keep you near me."

It had been a few weeks since I found you with jimin.

You already apologized many times and decided to surprise me with a date.

Your head was in my lap again and you kissed my hand.

You apologized again but I told you it was okay.

I told you I already forgave you.

But you continued to apologize.

You sounded sincere every time you apologized so I couldn't help but forgive you.

I was so naive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 887 8
Meeting Your Ex In The Most Bizarre Situations Possible? Sounds scary right? Because it is! Sometimes it might be fun but sometimes it can go terribl...
57.6K 1.6K 16
Tae is known as the Inoccent boy at his school and he gets bullied by Jeon Jungkook the school bad boy. What will happen when feelings enter the pict...
96K 2.7K 40
After a fight that leads to Taehyung breaking up with Jungkook, he gets a call that makes his heart drop and makes him regret every dumb word he said...
99.2K 2.2K 15
{Vkook} "My Love Is Collapsing Without strength...." "The Dead Leaves Fall Down Like Tears...." "I Can't Hold On More...." "Love you til the end..." ...